+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

How much chance to get a Canadian PR for my Profile ..?

Sujai S

Apr 7, 2021
Name : Sujai S
Masters : MBA - HR and Marketing
Diploma : IATA Foundation Course
Experience : 5.4 Year of experience in HR and 1 Year experience in Airport ground handling ( Total Experience 6.4 Years )
Marital status : Married
IELTS Score : Not attended
Child : 1 Boy 3 Years old

Spouse details
Masters : MCA
Experience : NiL

Planing to go to Canada by myself initially. Can anyone tell me what is the probability of getting a PR ? if possible how much score i need to take the IELTS ?

Bacelor

Oct 20, 2017
Experience : 5.4 Year of experience in HR and 1 Year experience in Airport ground handling ( Total Experience 6.4 Years )

Spouse details

Planing to go to Canada by myself initially. Can anyone tell me what is the probability of getting a PR ? if possible how much score i need to take the IELTS ?
Try out this tool

https://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/crs-tool.asp

You need to score 450+ for a weak chance 470+ for a strong chance

Also go through PNP options https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/provincial-nominees/works.html

Note: if you choose spouse as non accompanying spouse does not need ECA or IELTS however this case you will not be able to sponsor your spouse later stage, otherwise spouse must be included as accompanying and should submit ECA and IELTS
GL

Reactions: amelia_23

amelia_23

Dec 29, 2020

Spouse details

Try to obtain score between 468-470
If you can adjust for 470, you could be assured

amelia_23

Dec 29, 2020
And another option as @Bacelor said correctly, you can try PNP, but it takes more than usual in compare with Express Entry.
PNP score would be lower than EE and as a consequence it will be increased your chance

Reactions: Bacelor

Sujai S

Apr 7, 2021
Try to obtain score between 468-470
If you can adjust for 470, you could be assured
I check it my free assessment score in ircc web site and it shows 453 even if I put 8,7,7,7 in IELTS.
So what can I do to improve the score as you mentioned?

Sujai S

Apr 7, 2021
And another option as @Bacelor said correctly, you can try PNP, but it takes more than usual in compare with Express Entry.
PNP score would be lower than EE and as a consequence it will be increased your chance
I check it my free assessment score in ircc web site and it shows 453 even if I put 8,7,7,7 in IELTS.

Can I apply PNP with this 453 CRS score ?

Bacelor

Oct 20, 2017

Can I apply PNP with this 453 CRS score ?
PNP have their own points grid usually out of 100 if you succeed to earn a nomination you earn 600 points extra and you end up with 1000+ which surely secure you an ITA however on PNP you should show your interest and commitment in one single province.
I did so with SK i scored 70/100 was invited - submitted- paid fees and nominated ending up with 1050 points now waiting for PPR.
Try to search some YouTube videos on both topics

Initially run for your ECA both Applicants and IELTS also both Applicants so you can create EE profile

amelia_23

Dec 29, 2020
check it my free assessment score in ircc web site and it shows 453 even if I put 8,7,7,7 in IELTS.
So what can I do to improve the score as you mentioned?
Good step you did for calculating your score, It was basic and essential for commencing.
Each procedure of Canada Immigration has its own merits; however, I could not use disadvantage term for them.
If you can get TEF/TCF in French Language obviously you sharply rise your score.In view of this, your language will incredibly help you to gain your desire point, therefore start to reach B2+ in all section.However, the process of learning french might be taking time; maybe 6 months to 12 months, still it has quite a lot benefits for you .
Also, there is a question in CRS which will your spouse come with you ? In this case, if you plan to sponsorship later after landing which is taking about an year (ask for exact information) this can have positive effect in your profile(increase little bit your score)
One more thing is that, you can change your main applicant with your spouse if she can get higher score based on her Degree and Language.
I strongly suggest you start French while you're practicing your IELTS or any English exam . try for getting as much higher as you can.put your goal and effort for CLB 10 .

Sujai S

Apr 7, 2021
what about your opinion to try for students visa? I Completed my PG in 2014 is there any problem of Gap Year while considering an admission in canadian college or universities ?

Last edited:

Sujai S

Apr 7, 2021
Try out this tool

https://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/crs-tool.asp

You need to score 450+ for a weak chance 470+ for a strong chance

Also go through PNP options https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/provincial-nominees/works.html

Note: if you choose spouse as non accompanying spouse does not need ECA or IELTS however this case you will not be able to sponsor your spouse later stage, otherwise spouse must be included as accompanying and should submit ECA and IELTS
GL
What about you opinion to try for a student visa?

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
I completed my Master in 2014. Is gap year an issue to get accepts for university or college.?
The issue is you have a Masters from 7 years ago. You need to show a program that leads to career progression and is not seen as “less than” getting a Masters.