+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

How long for medical reassessment??

simb

Apr 15, 2012
Ontario
Visa Office......
Mississauga
UsCa said:

but I am still tensed... Till the time I dont get passport with visa in my hand.
I would say till the time CBSA stamps your passport and staples your COPR.. ;)

Cytric

Feb 28, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo-->Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2010
Doc's Request.
March 2010
AOR Received.
Nov. 2010
IELTS Request
Sent with app.
File Transfer...
Mar 2010
Med's Request
Mar 2012
Med's Done....
April 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
June 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Aug 2013
LANDED..........
Sep 2013
simb said:
I got PPR

finally after waiting for 6 long weeks....
Congrats Simb. Happy for you. Don't know how long will it take for me, this wait is ridiculous:(.

simb

Apr 15, 2012
Ontario
Visa Office......
Mississauga
Cytric said:
Congrats Simb. Happy for you. Don't know how long will it take for me, this wait is ridiculous:(.
Thanks Cytric

Yes , this wait is... just hang in there... It wont be too long for you . :)

I am in another wait now... (when will I get COPR ...?)

FireStarteR2

May 12, 2013
For my timeline it took exactly 5 weeks and 1 day for passport request after remedical was done, and by done the actual physical examination.

Our remedical went to the london medical office, and this information is fairly recent (~ 1 month old)

iac

May 14, 2013
Thank you so much for your advice,yes i did the medicals with Asaju clinic,the email i got from the immigration Accra Ghana on the 28th of February 2013,reads, further to your preliminary medical examination for Canadian immigration,additional information is required,the instruction are in the file attached and we ask you to present it to the examining physician Dr Akinyanju,within 60 days of receipt of this request,who in turn should mail the requested documents directly to the canadian Embassy,medical section,35 avenue montaigne,75008 paris,france,upon receipt of the requested information and exams,the medical section will endeavor to terminate its evaluation and forward the results to our office immigration service,Accra,After this email,i went and meet doctor Asaju and did my medicals on the 18th of march,my medicals was sent to paris france on the 27th of march according to Dr Asaju,is going to 2months now and i have not still heard anything from the immigration Accra Ghana,can somebody please tell me what to do now,and i have written to Accra ghana 2 times since i did my medicals and they have not responded to my email yet,is more than 1year we start this application process,and i have paid all the fees related to this application,even the visa fee,it is really affecting me so much bcos i miss my wife so much,can somebody advice me on what to do

iac

May 14, 2013
Thank you so much for your advice,yes i did the medicals with Asaju clinic,the email i got from the immigration Accra Ghana on the 28th of February 2013,reads, further to your preliminary medical examination for Canadian immigration,additional information is required,the instruction are in the file attached and we ask you to present it to the examining physician Dr Akinyanju,within 60 days of receipt of this request,who in turn should mail the requested documents directly to the canadian Embassy,medical section,35 avenue montaigne,75008 paris,france,upon receipt of the requested information and exams,the medical section will endeavor to terminate its evaluation and forward the results to our office immigration service,Accra,After this email,i went and meet doctor Asaju and did my medicals on the 18th of march,my medicals was sent to paris france on the 27th of march according to Dr Asaju,is going to 2months now and i have not still heard anything from the immigration Accra Ghana,can somebody please tell me what to do now,and i have written to Accra ghana 2 times since i did my medicals and they have not responded to my email yet,is more than 1year we start this application process,and i have paid all the fees related to this application,even the visa fee,it is really affecting me so much bcos i miss my wife so much,can somebody advice me on what to do

UsCa

Star Member
Jul 18, 2012
iac said:
If its just the medicals left in your file then you should expect something now.. as you mentioned your doc sent the medicals to Paris RMO On march 27.. and after that the immigration doc reads your medicals and it takes around 2months..
If apart from medicals something else was left then ofcourse you have to wait

But why dont you order GCMS notes.. to see Paris got your medicals and they have read it or not

Cytric

Feb 28, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo-->Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2010
Doc's Request.
March 2010
AOR Received.
Nov. 2010
IELTS Request
Sent with app.
File Transfer...
Mar 2010
Med's Request
Mar 2012
Med's Done....
April 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
June 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Aug 2013
LANDED..........
Sep 2013
It's been complete 6 weeks after they informed me (on my case inquiry) that my file is sent to medical reassessment. The file probably have been sent to reassessment earlier, but no news yet. Ridiculous immigration system. Don't know why I consider to apply for CIC to screw my own life. :mad:.

CyTric

simb

Apr 15, 2012
Ontario
Visa Office......
Mississauga
Cytric said:
It's been complete 6 weeks after they informed me (on my case inquiry) that my file is sent to medical reassessment. The file probably have been sent to reassessment earlier, but no news yet. Ridiculous immigration system. Don't know why I consider to apply for CIC to screw my own life. :mad:.

CyTric
I know how you feel... been through the same situation

SARM90

Star Member
Feb 21, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Amman office
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-2-2012
Doc's Request.
20-2-2013
AOR Received.
14-7-2012
File Transfer...
14-7-2012
Med's Done....
15-1-2012 -the 2nd med's on april-2013
Passport Req..
1-July-2013 (Canada Day)
VISA ISSUED...
22-Jul-2013 thank u jesus
LANDED..........
inshallah soon
i did my 2nd medical about 2 months ago (66 days ) for X-Ray only and till now no reply ....so confused :(

Cytric

Feb 28, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo-->Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2010
Doc's Request.
March 2010
AOR Received.
Nov. 2010
IELTS Request
Sent with app.
File Transfer...
Mar 2010
Med's Request
Mar 2012
Med's Done....
April 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
June 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Aug 2013
LANDED..........
Sep 2013
It took us 8 long weeks to get our medical extended and after a week it had been extended, we receive our PPR today. Thanks god!! This wait was unbelievable.

CyTric

Reactions: Joshua_Max

dip25_shah

Star Member
Jun 16, 2014
Mumbai
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
6th July 2014
Doc's Request.
17th Sep 2014
File Transfer...
8th July 2014
Med's Request
Medical Reassessment 9th Feb 2015
Med's Done....
3rd March 2014 (Medical Reassessment done 12tht Feb 2014)
Interview........
No Interview ;) (Dicision made: 19th March 2015)
Passport Req..
31st March 2015
VISA ISSUED...
25th April 2015
LANDED..........
5th May 2015
Hello
I have done my medical reassessment its been 4 week4o now.
I haven't received any updates frm delhi.. its so slow and annoying..