+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

How long does it take CPP-O to stamp PR visas?

amitseth79

Star Member
Jul 15, 2013
deliver said:
i know very well we are not the only ones immigrating after almost 2 years of waiting. there are so many people. i understand that. what i dont understand and i dont find fair is some people are getting their PP in 10 days and some are waiting for months ans months! if the processing time is 3 months for each case , ok, i accept it and i wait my turn with plaisir. besides, it's just visa stamping part. So normally each case is equal for treatment.. there is no backround check etc. iit's just visa stamping. So... why are they so unfair to process our cases?
Very well said. They are also holding our passports (which is another pain). If they loose our PP or lost in mail then they will say we are not responsible. We love to go for stamping in person but there is no option. They are playing with you patience. Any way good luck to every one. I am still waiting for my PP, 12 days are gone...." ?" more to go

bb_imm

Jul 12, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Got my Passport back y'day. It took exactly 17 days to get the passports back. I am so happy!!!

xse2573

Dec 3, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2012
Doc's Request.
July 2013
Nomination.....
March 2012
AOR Received.
June 2012
Med's Request
June 2012
Med's Done....
June 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
August 2013
VISA ISSUED...
August 2013
LANDED..........
September 2013
bb_imm said:
Got my Passport back y'day. It took exactly 17 days to get the passports back. I am so happy!!!
Are you in USA?

Oneday

Jul 5, 2013
deliver said:
i know very well we are not the only ones immigrating after almost 2 years of waiting. there are so many people. i understand that. what i dont understand and i dont find fair is some people are getting their PP in 10 days and some are waiting for months ans months! if the processing time is 3 months for each case , ok, i accept it and i wait my turn with plaisir. besides, it's just visa stamping part. So normally each case is equal for treatment.. there is no backround check etc. iit's just visa stamping. So... why are they so unfair to process our cases?

Yes, very well said. Exactly this is the case. On the other hand, anyone can understand that this is not fair. So, don't they? Even a kid can understand first come first serve concept. That's why I am sometimes worrying thinking 'do they actually have to do some processing after PPR?' otherwise, can they be that unfair? how can we believe that they don't know that simple truth.

It is already 2 months for me. when I got PPR, I spent extra money(double the usual amount) to send my PPs via x-press post one-day delivery option. Now I have realized how silly I am.

amitseth79

Star Member
Jul 15, 2013
Oneday said:
Yes, very well said. Exactly this is the case. On the other hand, anyone can understand that this is not fair. So, don't they? Even a kid can understand first come first serve concept. That's why I am sometimes worrying thinking 'do they actually have to do some processing after PPR?' otherwise, can they be that unfair? how can we believe that they don't know that simple truth.

It is already 2 months for me. when I got PPR, I spent extra money(double the usual amount) to send my PPs via x-press post one-day delivery option. Now I have realized how silly I am.
Did you follow up with them abt your Passport?

Oneday

Jul 5, 2013
amitseth79 said:
Did you follow up with them abt your Passport?
I did not email them again even-though I really want to do so. I think it will make them angry...So.... waiting must be the only better option. I am trying to take this easy... we have waited for years.......hopefully they will not take another year or so.

amitseth79

Star Member
Jul 15, 2013
Oneday said:
I did not email them again even-though I really want to do so. I think it will make them angry...So.... waiting must be the only better option. I am trying to take this easy... we have waited for years.......hopefully they will not take another year or so.
I think you should contact them. They already crossed 3-4 weeks timeline.Moreover, they are carrying your passports. If I am in you place, I will contact them each everyday till i hear something from them.

deliver

Jul 22, 2013
Oneday said:
Exactly the same thing for me.. after 3 weeks they recevied my pp, i emailed them et i got the same answer. So i dont dare to email them again. anyway i dont know what to say in my e mail. when i ask what i want to know (when am i gonna have my pp) they answer me the same way. i dont want to write them with an angry way cause they have still my pp. they are able to send my pp back after 6 mounths thougt!

Actually we cant do anything. i ve been wainting for 2 years ans i hope i will not take another year just to get my pp back

amitseth79

Star Member
Jul 15, 2013
deliver said:
Exactly the same thing for me.. after 3 weeks they recevied my pp, i emailed them et i got the same answer. So i dont dare to email them again. anyway i dont know what to say in my e mail. when i ask what i want to know (when am i gonna have my pp) they answer me the same way. i dont want to write them with an angry way cause they have still my pp. they are able to send my pp back after 6 mounths thougt!

Actually we cant do anything. i ve been wainting for 2 years ans i hope i will not take another year just to get my pp back
You don't have to show anger, Just tell them that you have travel plan coming up next month and it's already been 2-3 months (which already crossed timeline) .Is there any way can you expedite visa stamping and send my passports?

deliver

Jul 22, 2013
amitseth79 said:
You don't have to show anger, Just tell them that you have travel plan coming up next month and it's already been 2-3 months (which already crossed timeline) .Is there any way can you expedite visa stamping and send my passports?
well, im gonna wait until next wednesday (its gonna be 6 weeks) and if i have no news, im gonna try to email them again. im hopeless...

singh.gurjaspal

Mar 1, 2012
San Jose
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-02-2012
AOR Received.
25-04-2012
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
25-04-212
Med's Done....
27-04-2012
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
26-07-2013
Hello All,

I recieved my passport on Tuesday August 20th after stamping. It reached Ottawa on August 2 and was dispatched back to me via regular mail on August 15th. I am located in USA and hence the regular mail.

I had emailed them last week about the status of my passport and I had gotten the same reply as few of you that my passports are in que and will be sent back as and when finalized but I believe they were dispatched the same day. I hope this gives some of you hope.

All the best.
Gurjaspal