+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

How long does it take CPP-O to stamp PR visas?

MSB_Boparai

Star Member
Apr 17, 2013
Rahat1993 said:
My tracker got activated yesterday night April 22 at 19:56 pm.

Can any one inform me how long dose it take for canadapost to deliver the item. I am in Sudbury Ontario.

I am little bit worried because I have seen canadapost already lost items for one of the member of the forum.
congrats
can you tell when did they receive your passport?
and how long you had to wait

Rahat1993

Apr 12, 2013
MSB_Boparai said:
congrats
can you tell when did they receive your passport?
and how long you had to wait
Thanks. Passport reached ottawa on March 19, Trackar got actovated April22.

I know you are waiting since February. I hope you will also get your passport soon.

Sincerely
Rahat

MSB_Boparai

Star Member
Apr 17, 2013
Funny part...

I have sent total of 5 emails from my corresponding email to immigration and they never replied me back. yesterday I sent an email from another account of mine and after 30 minutes. they replied back saying we cannot share information as this email is not in our records and if you want to get update you need to get this email added through the actual correspondent

I replied back saying, if you could reply back on corresponding email (which you guys are not doing) has forced me to make another ID and send an email to see if you are ignoring us or not. We dont want to rush your inbox's or servers with emails. All we need is an update on visa. humble request if you can reply back to my 6th email of my corresponding email account.

Lets see if they reply. But this shows that they read emails but just dont bother to reply them back

MSB_Boparai

Star Member
Apr 17, 2013
Rahat1993 said:
Thanks. Passport reached ottawa on March 19, Trackar got actovated April22.

I know you are waiting since February. I hope you will also get your passport soon.

Sincerely
Rahat
Are you also a PnP individual? applied from BC or some other side

MSB_Boparai

Star Member
Apr 17, 2013
viber30 said:
My friend we cant do anything about it expect wait wait and wait. :(
true..
small question
what if PnP is approved. file is with ottawa and later on employer closes the company. does provincial govt come to knw about closing?
or federal ppl have rite to check when they get passport for visa stamp?
can they reject? even after taking landing fees?

viber30

Jan 30, 2013
MSB_Boparai said:
true..
small question
what if PnP is approved. file is with ottawa and later on employer closes the company. does provincial govt come to knw about closing?
or federal ppl have rite to check when they get passport for visa stamp?
can they reject? even after taking landing fees?
I tell you my story. I got laid off on March 26 and I got PPR request on March 4th .I went to PNP office nest day and told them i was laid off from work . They told me your file is already approved and you dont have to worry.Yesterday Officer from PNP office called me and asked me questions about my employment .I explained her my situation and i told her that i cant start with new employer unless i complete my landing and geta new SIN# .She also like that i notified my PNP office that i was laid off from work .They wished me all the best .

MSB_Boparai

Star Member
Apr 17, 2013
viber30 said:
I tell you my story. I got laid off on March 26 and I got PPR request on March 4th .I went to PNP office nest day and told them i was laid off from work . They told me your file is already approved and you dont have to worry.Yesterday Officer from PNP office called me and asked me questions about my employment .I explained her my situation and i told her that i cant start with new employer unless i complete my landing and geta new SIN# .She also like that i notified my PNP office that i was laid off from work .They wished me all the best .
nice. my case is different. my employer wants me to start rightaway. I have PnP work permit also for that employee and along with that I have co-op work permit on which I am working at the moment. question is will this effect my status?

viber30

Jan 30, 2013
MSB_Boparai said:
nice. my case is different. my employer wants me to start rightaway. I have PnP work permit also for that employee and along with that I have co-op work permit on which I am working at the moment. question is will this effect my status?
Nope you should be good .As long as you have valid work permit its good with them .

viber30

Jan 30, 2013
MSB_Boparai said:
but how would they come to knw tht i am working as co-op else than PnP

I really dont think it will effect your application . They also have access to all the work permits that have been issued to the applicant .,

MSB_Boparai

Star Member
Apr 17, 2013
viber30 said:
I really dont think it will effect your application . They also have access to all the work permits that have been issued to the applicant .,
Than I guess they have access to everything also. like where you are working and all. and they can ask PNP ppl to check again about the person if they have any doubt

at the moment i have 3 work permits
1 > off campus (I am not using)
2 > co-op that I am working on
3 > PnP (I am not using)