+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

How long does it take CPP-O to stamp PR visas?

uslover

Star Member
Mar 25, 2013
patience_patience said:
which other forums? I am now at 9 weeks and very restles
when did you contact them last time.
Did they reply? I sent them email yesterday. For my previous email they responded in 2 weeks. April 10 th they said thereceived my passport", not even passports (i sent 3) and it has being processed.

MSB_Boparai

Star Member
Apr 17, 2013
uslover said:
when did you contact them last time.
Did they reply? I sent them email yesterday. For my previous email they responded in 2 weeks. April 10 th they said thereceived my passport", not even passports (i sent 3) and it has being processed.
when were the passports sent?
I guess some one is just replying for sake of reply saying received. even without checking i guess

uslover

Star Member
Mar 25, 2013
MSB_Boparai said:
when were the passports sent?
I guess some one is just replying for sake of reply saying received. even without checking i guess
According Fedex they were received on 25th February

uslover

Star Member
Mar 25, 2013
MSB_Boparai said:
They received my passport on 18th and signed as well for confirmation of receipt
I really dont know what they are doing.
I did not mind waiting for ppr for so long as needed. They have had copies of passports and all the documents.
It believe we have right to know what's going on now.

Bkkkk

Star Member
Jun 21, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Owatta
NOC Code......
Strategic Occupations
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07 Jun2012
Doc's Request.
02 Oct2012
Nomination.....
14 Feb2012
AOR Received.
18 July2012
Med's Request
18 July2012
Med's Done....
20 July2012
Passport Req..
6 Mar2013
VISA ISSUED...
Visa and PP: LOST
LANDED..........
13 May2013
Guys!

As you all know, my passport did not delivered to me after the tracker actived on April 2, 2013

I went and reported to the police, cic, embassy(s), and cancelled the passport immediately. I also seek help from MP.

TODAY, I received an email from my consultant, saying that, CIC sent my passport to their office with regular mail, and they just received it today.

WTF!!! THEY DID NOT USE THE ENVELOP that I provided to them. They activated that envelop for no reason. I followed cic instructions, and cic did other ways to f**k up my last process.

Bottom line is, I still have to wait for the replacement passport, and get a new COPR. At least I know, my passport did not get lost.

syed_h_sha

Oct 19, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Bufallo now Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2nd 2011
Doc's Request.
Personal History requested on 07-02-2013
Nomination.....
no
AOR Received.
20-01-2012
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
Ottawa
Med's Request
18-09-2012
Med's Done....
24-09-2012
Interview........
Done with Quebec
Passport Req..
18-02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
01-05-2013
LANDED..........
in Montreal on work permit
Bkkkk said:
Guys!

As you all know, my passport did not delivered to me after the tracker actived on April 2, 2013

I went and reported to the police, cic, embassy(s), and cancelled the passport immediately. I also seek help from MP.

TODAY, I received an email from **spam**, saying that, CIC sent my passport to their office with regular mail, and they received it today.

WTF!!! THEY DID NOT USE THE ENVELOP that I provided to them. They activated that envelop for no reason. I followed cic instructions, and cic did other ways to f**k up my last process.

Bottom line is, I still have to wait for the replacement passport, and get a new COPR. At least I know, my passport did not get lost.
good to know that you are getting back...
once you receive the PP inform embassy that you received your passports..probably they won't cancel and may ask to use the old one only

MSB_Boparai

Star Member
Apr 17, 2013
This is really strange on there part. what are the doing. how could they be so irresponsible.
This is really a big concern. Some one has to report this to ministry.

MSB_Boparai

Star Member
Apr 17, 2013
If God is reading the forum. Please we all request you that kindly get the CPP Ottawa processing faster and get our passports with stamped PR visa to us.

Please God.. this is tooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo long. We all are scared coz this is canada. Work wife and weather. No guarantee. and now immigration too moody ppl