+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

How long does it take CPP-O to stamp PR visas?

newbie1982

Aug 15, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 16, 2011
AOR Received.
19 March,2012
Med's Request
19 March,2012
Med's Done....
March 23,2012
Passport Req..
27 March, 2013......:D
VISA ISSUED...
27 March, 2013........:D
LANDED..........
17 April, 2013............:D
CANMAPLE said:
They better otherwise they are gunna hafta give me every single document back along with that s h i t a s s PR visa
Man I understand your frustration and I pray that nobody get into this kind of situation. Keep faith and I wish they
locate your passport soon. Stay strong my friend.

This is totally pathetic as most of us had to wait several months or years to get the PPR and now we have to worry about
PP being misplaced by CIC.

Immigration Process sucks in CA.

ronaldoyaronaldo

Aug 26, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
CANMAPLE said:
I just like the flag, smart one. lol
Well usually people put flags that represent their country of origin, Canada, or the province that nominated them

CANMAPLE

Star Member
Feb 7, 2013
London, ON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ronaldoyaronaldo said:
Well usually people put flags that represent their country of origin, Canada, or the province that nominated them
Probs. People can put whatever they want. I am a crazy b i t c h:p

rajkatak

Star Member
Mar 26, 2010
CANMAPLE said:
Seems like they dont know where they put it and now they cant find it. After sending a couple emails, they responded back by saying that they will definately get back to me on this issue by Wednesday. I am so *censored word*in frustrated
OH Man!!!...This is like a horror of the life, i am waiting for my PP to get back in my hand and done with it, I never thought canadas PP processing will be this bad.... Despite having the eCas system, why dont they use that to update PP received or PP sent, so that applicants can check their PP status, Its very stupid of them not to make good use of it.

ronaldoyaronaldo

Aug 26, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rajkatak said:
OH Man!!!...This is like a horror of the life, i am waiting for my PP to get back in my hand and done with it, I never thought canadas PP processing will be this bad.... Despite having the eCas system, why dont they use that to update PP received or PP sent, so that applicants can check their PP status, Its very stupid of them not to make good use of it.
So did you get your pp back yet?

rajkatak

Star Member
Mar 26, 2010
ronaldoyaronaldo said:
So did you get your pp back yet?
NOPE, Not yet, I am here in US and assuming it will take 6-10 days plus count the easter holidays in the middle. I got their reply Last week 27th march...sad part is i cannot track it.

TRUONGAN

Nov 18, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
CIO Received Oct 9 2012
AOR Received.
Nov 26 2012
Med's Request
Nov 29 2012
Med's Done....
December 8 2012
Interview........
In process Feb 12 2013
Passport Req..
March 27 2013
Just called Canada Post to inquire about the late delivery of my passport to Ottawa. Surprisingly learned that Monday was also a holiday for Canada Post and for CIC. :eek:

KiwiBO

Nov 2, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
TRUONGAN said:
Just called Canada Post to inquire about the late delivery of my passport to Ottawa. Surprisingly learned that Monday was also a holiday for Canada Post and for CIC. :eek:
Not a surprise to me.... :'(

bradders

Star Member
Oct 17, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10th Sept 2012
Nomination.....
23rd Aug 2012
AOR Received.
4th Nov 2012
Med's Request
8th Nov 2012
Med's Done....
16th Nov 2012
Passport Req..
20th March 2013
VISA ISSUED...
27th March 2013
LANDED..........
6th April 2013
I'm predicting that this week will see a raft of people get their passports back! After that backlog and Easter weekend, I reckon they'll ship a lot out this week!

TRUONGAN

Nov 18, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
CIO Received Oct 9 2012
AOR Received.
Nov 26 2012
Med's Request
Nov 29 2012
Med's Done....
December 8 2012
Interview........
In process Feb 12 2013
Passport Req..
March 27 2013
"Out for delivery" has been a status update on Canada Post website for a while now. It somewhere on the street in Ottawa.

Dont know what's going on. I sent it to courier address so they dont waste time picking it up from PO Box.

bradders

Star Member
Oct 17, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10th Sept 2012
Nomination.....
23rd Aug 2012
AOR Received.
4th Nov 2012
Med's Request
8th Nov 2012
Med's Done....
16th Nov 2012
Passport Req..
20th March 2013
VISA ISSUED...
27th March 2013
LANDED..........
6th April 2013
Sorry for misunderstanding the whole situation, but what do they actually put in your passport when they request it? Is it a full page print out to prove that you are a resident? Or is it a visa?

I ask because I'm visa exempt, so I only sent a passport scan, so I'm wondering what I'm missing out on! :)

rajkatak

Star Member
Mar 26, 2010
bradders said:
I'm predicting that this week will see a raft of people get their passports back! After that backlog and Easter weekend, I reckon they'll ship a lot out this week!
Nahh..I wish it's True. They are sending a Raft of PPR requests to pretty much everybody though. However the delivery of stamped PP is extremely slow. I am imagining they have a warehouse full of PP by now.

rajkatak

Star Member
Mar 26, 2010
bradders said:
Sorry for misunderstanding the whole situation, but what do they actually put in your passport when they request it? Is it a full page print out to prove that you are a resident? Or is it a visa?

I ask because I'm visa exempt, so I only sent a passport scan, so I'm wondering what I'm missing out on! :)
You will probably receive CoPR document in mail from them, using which you can complete landing process, and then PR card will be sent by mail.