+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

How long does it take CPP-O to stamp PR visas?

ronaldoyaronaldo

Aug 26, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
The_Boss said:
Mine as well got activated today...Mine reached them on the 16 Feb...hope you guys get yours soon too.
congrats!
Was your package shipped today, or was it only accepted at the postal facility?

chatdips

Star Member
Jul 11, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
Awaiting
Mine reached CPP-O on Feb 11th.

essy86

Star Member
Oct 5, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O / Detroit
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2011
AOR Received.
September 2011
File Transfer...
May 2012
Passport Req..
Feb 2013
VISA ISSUED...
March 2013
LANDED..........
March 2013
Mine also got activated today. They emailed the PPR on Feb 6, and received my PP on Feb 11. Seems that it takes slightly more than a month now.

giluy

Star Member
Aug 2, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
25-09-2012
Med's Request
01-12-2012
Med's Done....
05-12-2012
Interview........
In Process 08-02-2013
Passport Req..
20-02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
27-02-2013
LANDED..........
13-04-2013
Hi Chatdips, The_Boss, essy86,

Congratulations!

The_Boss

Feb 13, 2013
ronaldoyaronaldo said:
congrats!
Was your package shipped today, or was it only accepted at the postal facility?

Accepted at the postal facility. I'm sure you guys will get it soon as well.

Nuwa

Feb 3, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Congratulations guys...!!!
It is nice to hear that some people are getting CoPR.

rajkatak

Star Member
Mar 26, 2010
rizvisy1 said:
Anyone who has recieved passports back sent from USA to CPP-Ottawa, please notify time line. Thanks
I have sent my PP from USA, which reached CPP-O on Feb 22nd..still waiting, since i did not send any return envelope. There is no way to track like the way other folks in Canada can track. All we can do is pray god and check our mailbox regular.

rajkatak

Star Member
Mar 26, 2010
ronaldoyaronaldo said:
This week will be full of given back passports and activated return envelopes
I hope so ..There should be some way or peoples who are out of canada to know when their PP has been mailed out, so that they can better track them. The current Ecas system can be used to acknowldege PP receipt and when the PP is mailed..which they are not using it.

ronaldoyaronaldo

Aug 26, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rajkatak said:
I hope so ..There should be some way or peoples who are out of canada to know when their PP has been mailed out, so that they can better track them. The current Ecas system can be used to acknowldege PP receipt and when the PP is mailed..which they are not using it.
Or if you reside in a country outside Canada, you have the option to mail your passport to one of the consulates in the country where you reside

rajkatak

Star Member
Mar 26, 2010
ronaldoyaronaldo said:
Or if you reside in a country outside Canada, you have the option to mail your passport to one of the consulates in the country where you reside
Nah...that option was there before, when Detroit/buffelo consulate was open. Its is no longer an option, if it had I could have easily drove to detroit and got it done the same day. It was clearly written in the email to send my PP to CPP-O, despite they having my current US address. I think some peoples in this forum has also got the same email who are in US, I completely agree PP request shoud be made by local consulate of that country where the applicant is residing. For exampe if i want visa to China i should not be asked to mail my passport to china. Canada has many consulates here in US, i dont know why they asks US applicants to mail PP to canada.