+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

How long does it take CPP-O to stamp PR visas?

viber30

Jan 30, 2013
aman1986 said:
hi ,I just check my status its showing two address there ,wat it mean
My ecas is also showing 2 address ...Home and mailing .But both are same as my mailing address is my home address

McMont

Star Member
Dec 7, 2012
Montreal
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo-->Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-03-2011
Doc's Request.
18-02-2013
Med's Request
Sep. 2011
Med's Done....
Sep. 2011
Passport Req..
Feb. 2013
My ecas has been showing two addresses since September 2011, or maybe months before. I don't think it means anything.

stone8198

May 9, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
N/A
NOC Code......
-
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hey guys,

sent my passport yesterday 28th April. Sent it through Fedex, but i put a prepaid canada post envelope in it for return. I got my passport request early march but couldn't send my passport.

cheers,

McMont

Star Member
Dec 7, 2012
Montreal
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo-->Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-03-2011
Doc's Request.
18-02-2013
Med's Request
Sep. 2011
Med's Done....
Sep. 2011
Passport Req..
Feb. 2013
It's been 8 weeks since Ottawa received my passport. Tomorrow is the last day of Winter term which means I will again be counted as an international student. 5000$ extra, just for winter term, I paid, because Ottawa didn't send back my passport on time :( :mad: And the sad story continues...

vella

Star Member
Apr 29, 2013
I sent my passport last April 6, 2013 and out for delivery Ottawa on April 9 after that there's no further more update and no delivery confirmation. I phoned the CP 18002671177 for like 6 times and they said they will going to investigate because it's high risk priority and she told me that it has been lost in their system, Iphoned them again last friday and the agent told me that it was delivered, I don't know if she is telling the truth or she just want me to stop calling and shut up! I emailed the CIC and this is the reply... is there any one has experienced like mine? I don't know what to do please help!

We have received your email sent to the Case Processing Pilot – Ottawa (“CPP-O”) and will respond to it shortly.

Please note: if the information requested is available on our website at :-X

or your application is still within standard processing time we will not provide a response to your message.

Please also note that the published processing times are based on historical averages and may not accurately reflect processing times for applications transferred from another visa office or recently received applications

MSB_Boparai

Star Member
Apr 17, 2013
vella said:
I sent my passport last April 6, 2013 and out for delivery Ottawa on April 9 after that there's no further more update and no delivery confirmation. I phoned the CP 18002671177 for like 6 times and they said they will going to investigate because it's high risk priority and she told me that it has been lost in their system, Iphoned them again last friday and the agent told me that it was delivered, I don't know if she is telling the truth or she just want me to stop calling and shut up! I emailed the CIC and this is the reply... is there any one has experienced like mine? I don't know what to do please help!

We have received your email sent to the Case Processing Pilot – Ottawa (“CPP-O”) and will respond to it shortly.

Please note: if the information requested is available on our website at :-X

or your application is still within standard processing time we will not provide a response to your message.

Please also note that the published processing times are based on historical averages and may not accurately reflect processing times for applications transferred from another visa office or recently received applications

first check your tracking number. it will tell you thats been delivered or not.
then check with CP and tell them to give u proof of delivery.

if not then email OPP with all details and check if they tell you about it or not.

MSB_Boparai

Star Member
Apr 17, 2013
viber30 said:
CPP-Ottawa is raping people
who got raped this time?

fact is they are just doing what they want to do. its been like this since day one.
diff is the ppl r getting aware of this day by day