+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

How long after receiving the correspondence letter for biometrics, do you receive an answer?

Triz

May 27, 2023
Pretty much most applicants. They have been waiting for their ppr. Visa issuance number gets updated after 3-4 days. Follow it up later.

Can you share your complete timeline that will help us to make an educated guess.
You lost me at ,visa issue number changes?? Kindly elaborate more on this

SAVIOUR0147

Jun 4, 2023
No I’m still waiting.
Have you checked on the tracker if you can see visa details? If yes you’ve been approved just wait a bit for ppr
hello my passport i used for application expired so i was asked to bring my current passport which i did, recieved my biometric correspondence letter april 30th and also recieved a message may 2 that my new passport has been recieved but i have gotten any message after that. please what is the time frame to get my approval letter thanks

SAVIOUR0147

Jun 4, 2023
you can track your application and check if they issue document number and expiry to you..

If you will see these info on the tracker then you are approved…

https://ircc-tracker-suivi.apps.cic.gc.ca/

just create an account on this and check your status……
PLEASE I AM TRYING TO TRACK IS SHOWING ME ERROR BUT ALL DETAILS SEEM TO BE CORRECT I DONT KNOW IF THERE IS SOMETHING I AM NOT GETTING RIGHT THANKS HELP