+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

How is NAIT college ?? in edmonton (Alberta )

theamandeep

Dec 27, 2010
Amritsar
Visa Office......
CHC Chandigarh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
6.5 :) (L6.5, R6.0, W6.5, S6.0)
Interview........
amandeep.walia91 @ gmail.com
i am planning to take admission in nait college alberta , i have just completed my b.com in 2012 and please someone help me in finding a course in that college that match commerce faculty that gives high chances of visa ;) ;)

abelkwh

Jul 30, 2009
what is take admission in Nait? U mean u are accepting Nait to enter your college! Btw, NAIT is a great polytechnic/ college and the graduate employment rate is pretty high, some even higher than Unis, so whats your point????

abelkwh

Jul 30, 2009
what high chance of visa are u talking about? u are supposely a graduate from B comm and u cant even express yourself well in English! What are u asking actually!!!!!????? Write and speak proper comprehensible English man!

OCEANDRIVE

Star Member
May 21, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-07-2012
IELTS Request
Med's Done....
23-06-2012
Interview........
Never Called
VISA ISSUED...
13-07-2012
LANDED..........
Soon
abelkwh said:
supposely a graduate from B comm and u cant even express yourself well in English!
That's bad English

Gsaa

Aug 11, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
abelkwh!!! if his English does not seem to be legible for you then why are you reading this post,at least,if you cant boost someone's enthusiasm or hopes then don't even try to discourage him ,too.

have the feelings first man! before commenting on someone.

theamandeep

Dec 27, 2010
Amritsar
Visa Office......
CHC Chandigarh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
Interview........
@ abelkwh

you idiot can't you understand a simple line in english ,bull shit. Taking admission means to apply for admission in that college for a post graduate cource that is suitable for a commerce graduate student . and chances of visa refers to avoiding a cource mismatch !!!!!!!!!! you.................. .

A person have some common sense to understand .So what, if there was a mistake you idiot ,Try to learn something instead of teaching someone .

and thanks to GSSA for supporting

@ abelkwh .i.

God give some brain to you.

rhasan

May 3, 2011
Calgary, AB
Category........
Visa Office......
NS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-04-2015
Doc's Request.
21-11-2015
Nomination.....
23-11-2015
Getting the admission will not be a problem but getting the visa will because students trying for college are rejected visa for most of the cases.

H

HBK

rhasan said:
Getting the admission will not be a problem but getting the visa will because students trying for college are rejected visa for most of the cases.
If this is the case then CIC should not make partnership with INDIA for SPP program where there are approximately 34 are colleges and rest university from 40. :p :p

H

HBK

theamandeep said:
i am planning to take admission in nait college alberta , i have just completed my b.com in 2012 and please someone help me in finding a course in that college that match commerce faculty that gives high chances of visa ;) ;)
I doubt NAIT offer PG courses. You better dig website of NAIT.

theamandeep

Dec 27, 2010
Amritsar
Visa Office......
CHC Chandigarh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
Interview........
@ Rhasan

You suggest me friend , what i will do to get visa ..In india bachelors degree are of 3 years and in canada its 4 years ,so i must complete one more year in diploma or any other course , to go for masters in canada.
Thats why i am looking for a college

But is it really, chances are very low to obtain visa with admission in college .

You suggest me , How can i make my case strong ??

theamandeep

Dec 27, 2010
Amritsar
Visa Office......
CHC Chandigarh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
Interview........
@ ashok5584

Friend is it fair chance of visa with completing there all requirements of spp and taking PG cource in NAIT college

by the way thanks .

Shivuzzz

Jul 26, 2012
hello. i just got admission in nait( geological technology). i am actually a petroleum engineer. i heard that there is a job shortage @ Edmonton specially in winters. Is it true? and also where can i find good place to live in reasonable price? n is it cheaper to live in scarbough or in Edmonton, actually i also got offer letter from centennial college.
need help :(

ramansminhas

Star Member
Jul 17, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sassrikal amndeep veer....
The college you're looking for is very good....apply for this college rather than applying for any college in toronto.
My friend also got visa for this intake in nait. But if you are planning to go to this college, apply 3 months before. Nait takes around 3 months. Choose according to your time.
I have one query too...
My grades are low in 12th (51%) and 60% in 10th. Band score is 6.5 ( l-7; s-6.5; r-6; w-7)
my uni is kwantlen polytechnic univ. In surrey.
Loan of 12 lac.
Please give your suggestions....applying under spp...

theamandeep

Dec 27, 2010
Amritsar
Visa Office......
CHC Chandigarh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
Interview........
Shivuzzz said:
hello. i just got admission in nait( geological technology). i am actually a petroleum engineer. i heard that there is a job shortage @ Edmonton specially in winters. Is it true? and also where can i find good place to live in reasonable price? n is it cheaper to live in scarbough or in Edmonton, actually i also got offer letter from centennial college.
need help :(
Alberta has the least unemployment rate in canada , moreover there is lot so scope of petroleum engineers.
yes, in dec and jan there is shortage of jobs,Specially for students

Go for it ,it has good repo and high chances of placements
pnp of alberta is also good and fast.

theamandeep

Dec 27, 2010
Amritsar
Visa Office......
CHC Chandigarh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
Interview........
ramansminhas said:
sassrikal amndeep veer....
The college you're looking for is very good....apply for this college rather than applying for any college in toronto.
My friend also got visa for this intake in nait. But if you are planning to go to this college, apply 3 months before. Nait takes around 3 months. Choose according to your time.
I have one query too...
My grades are low in 12th (51%) and 60% in 10th. Band score is 6.5 ( l-7; s-6.5; r-6; w-7)
my uni is kwantlen polytechnic univ. In surrey.
Loan of 12 lac.
Please give your suggestions....applying under spp...

Bhai No doubt nait college is good ,but There is no PG programs in Nait, not even in any college of alberta.Iy have planned my route alreadfor toronto, After reaching there on pg diploma then I changed my level to PS and go to nait, job prospectively edmonton is best in whole canada.

Exactly what is your doubt plz clear it veer ji
you are studying in kwantlen uni or going for kwantlen uni

and also chk your inbox.