Jul 14, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
happydream said:
Hi I submitted an express entry profile but it was ineligible. I created a new CGKEy account and a new profile and i filled out my information with the aquivalence for my Masters degree which I didn't have for the first now. But filling out the profile they ask me if I had submitted a profile and if so to give a UCI number. Do I say yes or no and I don't know what is this UCI number. Is the information stored somewhere? The aim is not to lie but I don't want things to get complicated... Please help
Just creating your CGKey or making an EE does not mean that you have asked for anything Canada. So most likely you have answered some of the first questions wrong. You will get your UCI only after you try at least once to get any type of visa or immigration.
Recheck your EE and correct the answer.

SAAHILS

May 29, 2017
DUBAI
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
CANADA
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
22-05-2017
Dear Friends, I have created EE profile and also generated job bank code, in EE profile I have updated the NOC code after 1 month, now the profile is displayed as updated under job history box, will it be a problem or we are allowed to update the NOC code, kindly advise

sjshah

Sep 17, 2017
Hello everyone,
My profile has expired last month and now I am creating a new profile. what could be answer of Have you applied to Express Entry Before ? Yes / No?
If Yes then what should write in Unique Client Identifier (UCI) ?

Please Help !
Thanks in Advance.

pedro2121

Star Member
Dec 19, 2017
Hi everyone,

My EE profile has recently expired. My question is if I can submit a new profile with the same account or I need to create a new GCKEY account?

Any help would be highly appreciated.

Reactions: gailsc83

arshsingla88

Star Member
Oct 3, 2019
Hello all...
My CIC express entry profile is going to expire next month and i have already recieved ITA and submitted documents in SINP. How can i renew the profile of EE? Pls sugest me

Praths

Mar 24, 2018
Hello everyone,
My profile has expired last month and now I am creating a new profile. what could be answer of Have you applied to Express Entry Before ? Yes / No?
If Yes then what should write in Unique Client Identifier (UCI) ?

Please Help !
Thanks in Advance.
Hi ,I also have the same doubt what did you do..do I need to select yes or no if my profile is expired and I'm creating a new profile

Tanya667

Nov 18, 2020
what did you fill when you recreated the file after expiration of previous for the question on “ have you ever applied to IRCC and express entry before “?

Prashanth1227

Nov 11, 2019
Hi ,I also have the same doubt what did you do..do I need to select yes or no if my profile is expired and I'm creating a new profile
I mistakenly entered the wrong amount in the Proof of Funds and my profile was immediately ineligible. I am creating a new application in the same GC KEY and have some questions. For the questions - Did you apply for EE before, did you select YES ? and also, did you give the previous EE application numbers?

Also, should I create a new GC key or is the first one still fine to create a new application?

kallisti

Dec 26, 2023
I mistakenly entered the wrong amount in the Proof of Funds and my profile was immediately ineligible. I am creating a new application in the same GC KEY and have some questions. For the questions - Did you apply for EE before, did you select YES ? and also, did you give the previous EE application numbers?

Also, should I create a new GC key or is the first one still fine to create a new application?
You select “No” because a profile is different from an application. You don’t need to mention your previous profiles, only previous applications (meaning you previously received an official ITA).

The same GC key account is fine! I have multiple ineligible/expired profiles on the same account. They do not influence each other, and none of them matter now that I have an official application processing.