+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

HOW CAN I CHECK MY ESDC APPROVAL LETTER

Jun 24, 2023
I have received job offer & ESDC APPROVAL LETTER. Am find my offer letter is fake but my agent also give ESDC APPROVAL LETTER. How can I check the ESDC APPROVAL LETTER?

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
I have received job offer & ESDC APPROVAL LETTER. Am find my offer letter is fake but my agent also give ESDC APPROVAL LETTER. How can I check the ESDC APPROVAL LETTER?
You can't check. But if you have to ask, then 99% chance it's fake.

What is the company? Post the full job offer letter. Are they offering you free flights, accommodations and/or food?

Jun 24, 2023
You can't check. But if you have to ask, then 99% chance it's fake.

What is the company? Post the full job offer letter. Are they offering you free flights, accommodations and/or food?
www.agropur.com Your Application and other relevant documents have been approved by the Management of Agropur, Ontario, Canada EMPLOYMENT LETTER REF NO: - JEH/ON/712/SD/37811 NAME: - ELANGOVAN ELANGKANNAN FATHER NAME: - ELANGOVAN DOCUMENTATION NO: - V2181564 JOB PROFILE: - STOREKEEPER TEER AND NOC CODE: - 14401 Dear ELANGKANNAN, Employment with Agropur, Ontario, Canada On behalf of the management of Agropur, Canada, I am very pleased to inform you of your employment based on the following terms and conditions: We are Delighted to Offer You the Position of STOREKEEPER; We Would like to Confirm Your Appointment with Agropur. Your Employment is Being Subject to the Terms & Condition Listed Below. 1. Pay RollSchedule: - Your Basic Salary Is CAD$20/Hour, Subject to tax and other statutory Deduction. Your Salary Will be paid to you as a Weekly Basis (By Direct Deposit) Or (By Cheque) 2. OverTime: Payment of Overtime, Will be Paid for all Hours Worked in Excess of 48 Hours within one 3. Hours ofwork: Your hours of work are based on the normal operating hours of the Company and are expected tobe forEight(8)hoursdaily.Youareentitlingtoone(1)hourbreakdailyandone (1) day off duty. The company is opened Twenty-four(24) hours throughout the week and you are to work Five(5) days in a week might be extended if required and you will be paid double for the extra period. The schedule of your working hours will be co-ordinate by your supervisor. 4. Benefits andPension: As an Employee of Agropur, you will be eligible to participate in company group benefits plans for Employee's, according to the terms of plans. You are also eligible to participate in the company's Money Purchase Pension Plan in accordance with the plan requirements. You will entitle to Eat Company’s meal from the canteen. Company will provide Accommodation on sharing bases and Local transportation or other medical insurance, dental insurance, health Insurance. You are also entitling to a suitable & comfortable accommodation as an Employeeof Agropur, Ontario, Canada. 5. Vacation: You will receive a calendar month of vacation per vacation year, pro-rated for the current vacation year, according to terms of Article 19.2 Annual Vacation. Vacations are to be taken at such time or times as are mutually convenient to you and the company. You have 10 Paid leaves. Company will be provided you 22working days Annual leaves. 6. Other Terms andConditions: For International Employee, visa expenses have to be borne by the Employee and will be refunded back after joining the Company and this is accordingly to the norms of the company. 7. Confidentially: By accepting this offer, you also acknowledge and agree that you shall abide by the following terms and conditions, and these are reasonable: During the course of your employment with the company, you will be entrusted with confidential and proprietary information. You agree that such information will not be released, weather directly orindirectly. I would ask that you review the contents of this offer carefully. If the terms of employment as set out in this agreement are acceptable to you, please sign and date a copy, scan and mail a fully signed copy to my attention by email: I wish to convey my sincere enthusiasm about the possibility of your joining the company. I hope that you find the terms of this offer reasonable and attractive. Yours truly, HR Manager Agropur, Ontario, Canada I Agree to Accept the Conditions of Employment Indicated Above, This: Dayof ,20 (Employee Name and Signature) NOTE: Please ensure that you scan and forward copy of the accepted letter within 5 workingdays to:

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
www.agropur.com Your Application and other relevant documents have been approved by the Management of Agropur, Ontario, Canada EMPLOYMENT LETTER REF NO: - JEH/ON/712/SD/37811 NAME: - ELANGOVAN ELANGKANNAN FATHER NAME: - ELANGOVAN DOCUMENTATION NO: - V2181564 JOB PROFILE: - STOREKEEPER TEER AND NOC CODE: - 14401 Dear ELANGKANNAN, Employment with Agropur, Ontario, Canada On behalf of the management of Agropur, Canada, I am very pleased to inform you of your employment based on the following terms and conditions: We are Delighted to Offer You the Position of STOREKEEPER; We Would like to Confirm Your Appointment with Agropur. Your Employment is Being Subject to the Terms & Condition Listed Below. 1. Pay RollSchedule: - Your Basic Salary Is CAD$20/Hour, Subject to tax and other statutory Deduction. Your Salary Will be paid to you as a Weekly Basis (By Direct Deposit) Or (By Cheque) 2. OverTime: Payment of Overtime, Will be Paid for all Hours Worked in Excess of 48 Hours within one 3. Hours ofwork: Your hours of work are based on the normal operating hours of the Company and are expected tobe forEight(8)hoursdaily.Youareentitlingtoone(1)hourbreakdailyandone (1) day off duty. The company is opened Twenty-four(24) hours throughout the week and you are to work Five(5) days in a week might be extended if required and you will be paid double for the extra period. The schedule of your working hours will be co-ordinate by your supervisor. 4. Benefits andPension: As an Employee of Agropur, you will be eligible to participate in company group benefits plans for Employee's, according to the terms of plans. You are also eligible to participate in the company's Money Purchase Pension Plan in accordance with the plan requirements. You will entitle to Eat Company’s meal from the canteen. Company will provide Accommodation on sharing bases and Local transportation or other medical insurance, dental insurance, health Insurance. You are also entitling to a suitable & comfortable accommodation as an Employeeof Agropur, Ontario, Canada. 5. Vacation: You will receive a calendar month of vacation per vacation year, pro-rated for the current vacation year, according to terms of Article 19.2 Annual Vacation. Vacations are to be taken at such time or times as are mutually convenient to you and the company. You have 10 Paid leaves. Company will be provided you 22working days Annual leaves. 6. Other Terms andConditions: For International Employee, visa expenses have to be borne by the Employee and will be refunded back after joining the Company and this is accordingly to the norms of the company. 7. Confidentially: By accepting this offer, you also acknowledge and agree that you shall abide by the following terms and conditions, and these are reasonable: During the course of your employment with the company, you will be entrusted with confidential and proprietary information. You agree that such information will not be released, weather directly orindirectly. I would ask that you review the contents of this offer carefully. If the terms of employment as set out in this agreement are acceptable to you, please sign and date a copy, scan and mail a fully signed copy to my attention by email: I wish to convey my sincere enthusiasm about the possibility of your joining the company. I hope that you find the terms of this offer reasonable and attractive. Yours truly, HR Manager Agropur, Ontario, Canada I Agree to Accept the Conditions of Employment Indicated Above, This: Dayof ,20 (Employee Name and Signature) NOTE: Please ensure that you scan and forward copy of the accepted letter within 5 workingdays to:
Fake, poor grammar. No employer offers free food, accomodations.

Reactions: Dannyquaye

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Fake

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010