+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

HOUSE CLEANING JOB

brightness

Jan 4, 2024
My name is maduka bright Iheanacho I'm from Nigeria and I will be glad to get a job as a cleaner in Canada and I have 5years experience working in orphanage home as a cleaner

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
But please can you help me out with the varificaiton process I need a job
Apply for jobs on Canadian job sites like Indeed. You need a job offer and your employer needs to file for and pay $1k for a LMIA. The LMIA shows that no Canadian or PR could be hired, only you. Then with LMIA, you apply for a closed work permit. For the permit, you show that you are experienced to do the job. Depending on the job requirements, you may need IELTS for language and ECA for education. Most if not all jobs posted will say that you must be a citizen, PR or a person with work authorization to apply so no point in applying for those jobs.

snf123

Jan 30, 2024
My name is Seid Nigatu Fentaw I'm from Ethiopia and I would be glad to get a job as a cleaner in Canada I have 5years of experience working in homes as a cleaner

foodie69

Champion Member
Dec 18, 2015
It's wonderful to hear about your experience and enthusiasm for finding a cleaning job in Canada. Your background working in an orphanage home as a cleaner for 5 years shows your commitment and reliability.
When looking for cleaning jobs in Canada, consider reaching out to local cleaning companies, hotels, hospitals, or residential complexes. Networking with people in the industry or using online job platforms can also be helpful.
Since you're interested in Malmö, Sweden, Hemstäd Malmö could be a great place to start. They offer professional cleaning services and may have job openings or be able to provide advice on finding cleaning jobs in the area.
Eff off, scammer