Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-01-2014
AOR Received.
30-01-2014
Med's Done....
19-09-2014
ankursapra said:
Hi, I have a query, I am an employer in Canada, I have just got a positive LMIA to hire my nanny from HK. She is Filipino and currently in HK. What all documents/papers she needs to submit for Work permit.

1) Can I be her representative for the application?
2) She has worked for me previously in Singapore for 3 years.. so does she needs a police clearance certificate from Philippines, Singapore and HK, if yes how to go about it? No country issues Police clearance certificate with out original letter from Canadian Consulate.
3) Does she need experience letters from her current employer?
4) Does she needs to show any money in her account?
5) She is the only one coming to Canada, does she needs to submit her birth certificate and marriage certificate both.
6) If she submits medical before hand, will it help?

Please any advise will be highly appreciated.
1. Yes you can be a representative. Make sure to fill up the USE OF REPRESENTATIVE FORM and the applicant should sign.

2. She need POLICE CLEARANCE from every COUNTRY she stayed/worked for more than 6 months. She needs to contact the POLICE HEAD OFFICE/HEADQUARTERS in SG and HK. she might need the printed letter from the CIC website regarding in getting a POLICE CLEARANCE. There are 2 kinds of CRIMINAL RECORD in the PHILIPPINES. First, the POLICE CLEARANCE itself that she can get in her town/city and the second is the NBI CLEARANCE which the EMBASSY required to submit by the applicant together with her application. To be able to get the updated NBI CLEARANCE she needs to go to the Philippine Embassy in HK,ask for NBI Form,pay the fees,then after completing the form she needs to send it to Philippines. A family or relatives can help her to file the form and they need to send it back to the applicant.

3. My wifes experienced was her employer provided a short letter obtaining information where and how they met. The employer included as well the experience of hers,english communication and a short background of the employer.

4. She don't need to show money or any accounts..

5. Yes, all the important identification she has,she needs to submit it.

6. You should wait for the medical request from the embassy.

SUGGESTION:

Tell your future nanny to include all her documents she has although its ntot listed in the document list so that there's a big possibilities that they will not ask for more identification from her. That's what my wife did. :) i hope this helps.

Lets wait from the others comment too.

ankursapra

Nov 14, 2012
Thanks a lot nismopinoy. Its really helpful.... I will tell her to apply for Police Clearance Certificates ASAP.

nismopinoy

Oct 16, 2013
Alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-M
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-01-2014
AOR Received.
30-01-2014
Med's Done....
19-09-2014
ankursapra said:
Thanks a lot nismopinoy. Its really helpful.... I will tell her to apply for Police Clearance Certificates ASAP.
No worries. I hope we can find a employer like you who is willing to sponsor. God Bless