+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Hong Kong timeline

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
Yah, Im aware, Im a scammer. Yah.
Nowhere in that post did I say or imply you are a scammer. I said that if you look at your file 'skeptically' (in the sense of objectively), your original app was thin on this aspect.

"Fits a profile" that they are on the lookout for does not mean you're scamming them, either - just that requires a bit more checking and documentation, which they have asked for.

ryester

Champion Member
Oct 11, 2018
Im also going to predict right now once all is submitted they come back with PFL saying not enough ties to China. Im going to flat out tell them if they send me anotber request, fail it and lets go to court. Becauae this is just chase chase chase. A notary today I mean an actually.notary told my wife it was completely ok to do the document translation there for marriage licence. Th woman actually went as far as saying she has dealt with these immigration request before. Wife argued said.NO I.need to go to my home city. NO NO pay the.fee its all good, guess what NO it.isnt must go.to home city. Lets grab a quick buck, amazing. And these are people working.in a notary. Cant even do a simple job or.even know their job. Amazing how people even function.
Going to the court will be directly against your intent to complete the process as soon as possible. You probably need to wait for 3-5 years before the hearing could be started. And, it is not even possible at this stage, they have not reached their decision (assuming that decision is unfavorable to you) yet. You want to apply for immigration, you need to apply by the rules, staying positive and being patience helps, being grumpy does not.

Reactions: DiiDii

ryester

Champion Member
Oct 11, 2018
I said congrats. But on here nobody can answer my question. Why would apply to immigrate if I had no intention?
It is nobody's job to answer your why questions. It is YOUR job to explain your why questions to VO. Remember that! If you don't like the process, you can withdraw anytime you want. It is not a RIGHT for your wife to immigrate to Canada just because she marries to a Canadian citizen, it is a PRIVILEGE granted by Canadian government, and you need to follow the procedure the same as everyone else does.

Last edited:
Reactions: Inryvr

omakuno

Feb 19, 2021
Honestly, I regret my file was moved there,it's 2 months for me. Just to conclude my child's PR they are taking forever. I sent 2 mails and to my shock, the responded with a stern warning to desist from sending them mail.
Any update yet, cos I'm getting tired

omakuno

Feb 19, 2021
AOR Oct 2019
MED passed Nov 2019
BIL Nov 2019
PPR Dec 4 2020
Added dependent 5th Dec update on profile Jan 11th 2021
Medical passed for dependent 27th Jan
Since then nothing
Bro, any update yet since then, and have you communicated with them

kiranzya

Mar 16, 2021
Anyone know how long it takes for the Canadian consulate in Hong Kong to update the HK CNCC Police Certificate once they receive it?

YVR123

VIP Member
Jul 27, 2017
Hello,
I am new to this forum, is there anyone applied QIIP, post CSQ processing ?
This section is for family sponsorship. (i.e. PRs or citizens to sponsor their spouses, common law partner, parents, children...etc)
May be check Quebec Immigration sub-section to see if others have applied via QIIP
https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/forums/quebec-immigration.55/

From my online search:
Originally, the QIIP was scheduled to reopen on April 1, 2021. It has been suspended since November 1, 2019. The Quebec Investor Program is the largest and most popular Canada business and investment immigration program.

Not sure if this is the current site or site that's not updated:
http://www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/en/immigrate-settle/businesspeople/applying-business-immigrant/three-programs/investors/index.html

SSF

Star Member
Jul 13, 2017
This section is for family sponsorship. (i.e. PRs or citizens to sponsor their spouses, common law partner, parents, children...etc)
May be check Quebec Immigration sub-section to see if others have applied via QIIP
https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/forums/quebec-immigration.55/

From my online search:
Originally, the QIIP was scheduled to reopen on April 1, 2021. It has been suspended since November 1, 2019. The Quebec Investor Program is the largest and most popular Canada business and investment immigration program.

Not sure if this is the current site or site that's not updated:
http://www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/en/immigrate-settle/businesspeople/applying-business-immigrant/three-programs/investors/index.html
Thank you for your clarification !

CakeLover

Aug 19, 2021
Anyone over here received a New re-issued COPR successfully?
If yes, please share your Timeline for reference with many thanks!

Hannahcream

Oct 2, 2021
Is anyone know after pr application was transfered to HKVO, means after AOR2, usually how long will it take to get COPR approved?? I am pnp paperbased, it's been 14 month and it just transfered to HK, and I DON'T even receive the medical exam..................why it took so long??

ranabibi33

Mar 14, 2019
I see "decision made" on ECAS under the "permanent residence application status" but no other information is given and we haven't received an email yet. Does anyone know how long that might take?

LIMAR

Oct 22, 2019
Anyone know how long it takes for the Canadian consulate in Hong Kong to update the HK CNCC Police Certificate once they receive it?
I want to know too, I submitted my husband's on June, but they said they didn't received it, and on Nov,24 the second copy delivered to them again, I would like to know how long will it take the update it on my file?