+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Hong Kong timeline

Phalos

Champion Member
Jun 19, 2020
@dw33, calm down and just answer the adr as best you can. Most likely they will be satisfied and give you Pre Arrival within a short time. In the rare event that they aren't satisfied and ask for more, then you have the right to call them out, as you said BRING ON THE PFL so I can take you to COURT.
But honestly, 1 adr is not a negative sign. As the member above said, you probably didn't provide enough information with you application and they are giving you a chance to rectify it.
This is not the VO fault that they are being so, if you have beef with the way things work, then take it up with the Minister of Immigration, cuz his office is the one making the policy and sending Ministerial Instructions to individual Visa Offices on new protocols. As Armoured mentioned, China is under high risk of Convenience Passports, so VO's in China are required to scrutinize intent to return - especially if a Sponsor has been away from Canada for a number of years, has a career in China and seems to have established roots.

Again, if you try your best and send answer this adr, AND then you get slapped with a 2nd adr, then one can make a conclusion that they have BLACKBALLED you. ONE ADR is no concern - 90% of LVO people get ADR first time.

Gadshe09

Star Member
Sep 28, 2020
What a joke this is Pre arrival and dm. I get dealt SHOW ME MORE. Congrats but whatever. mine ptocessing before his and of course SLAM ME.
Why are you so angry? You were just asked for additional documents, you haven’t been refused. Stay positive it’s not over yet. ADR is very common.

Reactions: armoured

dw33

Champion Member
Dec 28, 2020
Tell me why would I apply to immigrate if no intention? Tell me why if I didnt apply after.one year common law, or one year married or.two,three, four?Its just a escape clause to fail people. If I was trying to immigrate here JUST FOR A VISA OR WHATEVER why wait 5 plis years marriage? Plus a year dating. Why deposit my salary into her account her to show proof of relationship? She could of.ran of with it. As I stated clearly.picked mine out of the pile and said this is the ONE! They knew soon as sent adr with intent to immigrate Im blackballed

Gadshe09

Star Member
Sep 28, 2020
Why are you so angry? You were just asked for additional documents, you haven’t been refused. Stay positive it’s not over yet. ADR is very common.
Also it is not fair for you to get upset if another applicant gets DM before you. It’s not a race we’re all looking for DM at the end of day. Relax and take a deep breath deal with your ADR and hope for the best

Reactions: canuckkiwi

dw33

Champion Member
Dec 28, 2020
I said congrats. But on here nobody can answer my question. Why would apply to immigrate if I had no intention?

Gadshe09

Star Member
Sep 28, 2020
Tell me why would I apply to immigrate if no intention? Tell me why if I didnt apply after.one year common law, or one year married or.two,three, four?Its just a escape clause to fail people. If I was trying to immigrate here JUST FOR A VISA OR WHATEVER why wait 5 plis years marriage? Plus a year dating. Why deposit my salary into her account her to show proof of relationship? She could of.ran of with it. As I stated clearly.picked mine out of the pile and said this is the ONE! They knew soon as sent adr with intent to immigrate Im blackballed
I get you feel singled out a lot of people do but the best you can do is deal with it. Show them what they want and you will be fine.

dw33

Champion Member
Dec 28, 2020
Maybe I should show them a phot of.my mother who can barely walk.and.flew here two years ago, I picked.her up.in the goddam.airport.in a wheelchair. This whole system.is.pathetoc

Gadshe09

Star Member
Sep 28, 2020
Maybe I should show them a phot of.my mother who can barely walk.and.flew here two years ago, I picked.her up.in the goddam.airport.in a wheelchair. This whole system.is.pathetoc
Well they would probably just ask you why didn’t you visit your mom in Canada Instead of flying her to China.
Immigration will hit you with the hard stuff. The process suck but what can one do.

Best of luck to you!

Snowflow

Sep 8, 2020
No luck needed. But thanks.
The intention of immigration is a "must have" document for applicants like you living together in China. That's why Chinese immigration agents usually recommend to include this doc when applying to avoid wasting time.