+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Home child care provider pilot 2023

Dec 14, 2023
My name is osaze, I am 45year old. I'm a Nigeria. I am lovely and compassionate
I derive joy when i am able to put smile on other people's faces. I have 16months experience in care job, I wish to get a job to enable me still put smile on other people faces, people happiness is my motivation. I will satisfy you if you employ me. Thanks

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
My name is osaze, I am 45year old. I'm a Nigeria. I am lovely and compassionate
I derive joy when i am able to put smile on other people's faces. I have 16months experience in care job, I wish to get a job to enable me still put smile on other people faces, people happiness is my motivation. I will satisfy you if you employ me. Thanks
Please don’t spam the site. You have been mislead in the YouTube video. There are no jobs here. Do your own search and Google - HCCP.

Reactions: alice17

Caregiver2024

Dec 13, 2023
Hello everyone, please on the guide for hccp I saw two options for paying the fee. Please on the day of submission does it mean I have to click on each link and make payment? Or just click on the first one on the screenshot and click on the payment I would be making. The first link is care giver online and the second is temporary resident online. Would have added screenshot but can see to understand how to attach it here.

pawan__139

Apr 12, 2023
Hello everyone, please on the guide for hccp I saw two options for paying the fee. Please on the day of submission does it mean I have to click on each link and make payment? Or just click on the first one on the screenshot and click on the payment I would be making. The first link is care giver online and the second is temporary resident online. Would have added screenshot but can see to understand how to attach it here.
online payment are closed recently

Caregiver2024

Dec 13, 2023
You will be given the link on January 1 when the application opens and follow the instructions.
ok thanks. Where would we find the link on January? Via email or at the point of submission? My apologies for so many questions I learnt it closes very fast and I do not want to miss submission as a result of searching for link or how to complete a task.

Caregiver2024

Dec 13, 2023
Hello everyone, I was going through old questions on this thread and saw complaints about sponsoring a relative. I am currently in Canada on a close work permit but not working. I live with my sister in Canada and she has a child less than 18 years. She would be offering me a job but we live in same house. Please should I be worried about getting approved or would this dynamic affect my chances of getting approved?

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hello everyone, I was going through old questions on this thread and saw complaints about sponsoring a relative. I am currently in Canada on a close work permit but not working. I live with my sister in Canada and she has a child less than 18 years. She would be offering me a job but we live in same house. Please should I be worried about getting approved or would this dynamic affect my chances of getting approved?
You can hire a relative but may be asked for additional documents about income and need for care. If you are living in the same house now be aware that IRCC may wonder if you are taking care of the child now with no permit. How old is the child? What care does the child have now? Why full time care does child have now, and if not why now? Processing is around 3 years.

Caregiver2024

Dec 13, 2023
How old is the child? What care does the child have now? Why full time care? Processing is around 3 years.
child is 3 years old, general care like bathing, pick up drop off at school, full time care the mother would be returning full time on site to work and her role would require travels by next year.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
child is 3 years old, general care like bathing, pick up drop off at school, full time care the mother would be returning full time on site to work and her role would require travels by next year.
Ok. But processing is around 36 months so your sister should start planning for going back to work and what she will do. Child will be in school by the time it is processed. What is your current NOC for closed work permit? What do you do now? Are you going to wait for 36 months in Canada?

Caregiver2024

Dec 13, 2023
Ok. But processing is around 36 months so your sister should start planning for going back to work and what she will do. Child will be in school by the time it is processed. What is your current NOC for closed work permit? What do you do now? Are you going to wait for 36 months in Canada?
Even child is in school she wants me to care for the child. My current NOC is mental health counsellor but my employer didn’t offer me a job so I am currently jobless. While I wait is it possible for my sister to submit an lmia for child care provider so I can change my employer to my sister while hccp is processing?

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Even child is in school she wants me to care for the child. My current NOC is mental health counsellor but my employer didn’t offer me a job so I am currently jobless. While I wait is it possible for my sister to submit an lmia for child care provider so I can change my employer to my sister while hccp is processing?
No, LMIA is not possible unless family lived in Quebec. Only option is HCCP with processing of around 36 months so around 2027. You can leave Canada if you need to work and make a living. Sister will have to make a plan for the next 3 years. Then IRCC may ask for additional documents in a few years asking what care child has had over the past few years.

Instead maybe focus on immigrating through economic programs rather than a caregiver as that is years away. Improve your education and learn French since your intent is PR.

Caregiver2024

Dec 13, 2023
No, LMIA is not possible unless family lived in Quebec. Only option is HCCP with processing of around 36 months so around 2027. You can leave Canada if you need to work and make a living. Sister will have to make a plan for the next 3 years. Then IRCC may ask for additional documents in a few years asking what care child has had over the past few years.

Instead maybe focus on immigrating through economic programs rather than a caregiver as that is years away. Improve your education and learn French since your intent is PR.
Okay thanks so much for your input. Are you saying I shouldn’t go for the caregiver program opening in January? I don’t have a masters degree and I am over 30 getting ITA is out of reach for me except PNP which is quite difficult. I have all documents required to submitted for the caregiver opening in January but the issue of a relative I am currently living with giving me a job offer is my new concern. I don’t mind waiting for the processing time the goal is to get approved.