+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

hi leon need your immediate help

Oct 24, 2011
Dear Farid,

No words, just congratulations to you. Just go ahead bring your son and husband and hope very soon you can apply for citizenship. Take care.

farid-

Apr 19, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
exactly i am going to apply for renewal soon.

and you are absolutely right these two were major factors.
and as i bought house working and all these factors i think also made it strong. plus i also focused on the fact that i was committed enough to come back to Canada so the moment my son left his feed i came here i also told them i understand i made a mistake and overstayed but i only need 2-3 months to meet my residency requirement plus i am well settled here now.

but at the end i am happy it went really well and now i am waiting desperately for my son to be with me as soon as possible.

janay

Star Member
Feb 12, 2012
CONGRATULATIONS! happy to know that things are going in the targeted direction. I wish that you meet your family soon or vice verse.
Good Luck
Janay

farid-

Apr 19, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
i have a question Leon just confused a bit. i am applying for renewal soon if i want to apply for renewal on urgent basis by saying that i want to visit my mom who is really serious, it is true as well. and to be very honest after almost 2 and half yrs i am dying to see my son.
i have 1 month vacation in Nov. do you think it will be a problem what you suggest waiting for your reply
thanks in advance for your help.

Leon

VIP Member
Jun 13, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
If you have met the requirements and bought tickets for your trip, you can ask for urgent renewal but keep in mind that as a PR, you must reside in Canada in order to sponsor so you can not be gone for very long.

janay

Star Member
Feb 12, 2012
Hi.
If your mother is really serious you can attach your mother's doctor's note too so that if you stay a bit long you have a valid reason to stay away (while sponsorship of your family is in process).Tell your family to mail/fax you the doctor's notes.
Good Luck

janay

Star Member
Feb 12, 2012
P.S. of my post I sent few min. before

Yes Ms. Farid you must apply on urgent basis because many people came to Canada in summer vacation for the renewal of their PR cards and for that reason processing time is increased notably. Two days before I checked the processing time for renewal, website showed that they are working on applications received up to July 09 2012 and time shown was 81 days while in the last month it was 87 days. So it is the best option that you apply on urgent basis.
I have not yet applied for renewal, planning to apply now a days and thinking on these lines to apply on urgent basis because I have planned my daughter's wedding in this April. I will go in march while she will go in April after her semester finishes.

farid-

Apr 19, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
thank you both of you for your help.
and congratulations on your daughter's marriage
thanks a lot
no i was just planning to go for a month maximum i have vacation that's why i wanted to use them.
but once again thanks for prompt reply