+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Hi 2 all Pakistan Brother

faizanno1

Sep 22, 2011
Hi,
My name is Faizan i live in Karachi and work in IT company as a team lead i have about 1 year experience in IT industry. I know there are many experience person on this forum who can help me and give good advice as a brother so i want some help about Canadian work permit, i want to know do you think i have enough experiance to apply as for a work permit and for a work permit it is neccasary to have a job offer ? and what should i do and where to go so i can get all the details.

I hope you all will help me in this and give your best advise to me.

Thanks

Pk09

Jul 26, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
faizanno1 said:
Hi,
My name is Faizan i live in Karachi and work in IT company as a team lead i have about 1 year experience in IT industry. I know there are many experience person on this forum who can help me and give good advice as a brother so i want some help about Canadian work permit, i want to know do you think i have enough experiance to apply as for a work permit and for a work permit it is neccasary to have a job offer ? and what should i do and where to go so i can get all the details.

I hope you all will help me in this and give your best advise to me.

Thanks
www.cic.gc.ca, pl refere to the same

X-Brklynite

Star Member
Mar 12, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 9,2009
Med's Request
May 8th,2011
Med's Done....
May 26th,2011 ( Reached Ottawa on May 31st )
Passport Req..
Sep 22nd,2011
VISA ISSUED...
October 14th, 2011
LANDED..........
May 19th, 2012
Salam Faizan,
I agree with PK09 & Good Luck bro ....

faizanno1

Sep 22, 2011
HI , thanks for the reponse can you suggest any good consultant in karachi who can guide me and also any consultant who can help me to get a work permit with job as well because i dont know anyone there so if i have the job already that will be good for me.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
faizanno1 said:
HI , thanks for the reponse can you suggest any good consultant in karachi who can guide me and also any consultant who can help me to get a work permit with job as well because i dont know anyone there so if i have the job already that will be good for me.
You can't get a work permit without having a job first. And it's very difficult to get a job in Canada from overseas (especially in IT). If anyone offers you a job or work permit in exchange for a fee - don't pay it - it's a scam.

faizanno1

Sep 22, 2011
then what should i do to get there ? what you suggest and do you think that all the consultant who offer work permit with job are fake in Karachi ?

asif ghouri

Nov 2, 2009
Pakistan
Visa Office......
LONDON
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-05-2010
Doc's Request.
21-10-2010
AOR Received.
21-10-2010
IELTS Request
already done
File Transfer...
17-01-2011
Med's Done....
Decision Made 13-04-2012
faizanno1 said:
then what should i do to get there ? what you suggest and do you think that all the consultant who offer work permit with job are fake in Karachi ?
first of all ur NOC is not in new list. so u have to get job offer then u can apply. as for as consultants r concerned, 95% consultants tell a lie to give job offer. so i suggest u to find job on net and then apply.

faizanno1

Sep 22, 2011
but i don't think it will be easy to get a job on the internet and also not very fast. What about the student visa ?

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
faizanno1 said:
but i don't think it will be easy to get a job on the internet and also not very fast. What about the student visa ?
Sure - you could also apply for a student visa. You'll first need to apply to a school in Canada and be accepted. Once you are accepted by a school, you would then apply for a study visa. You should also be aware that the tuition fees for foreign students are quite high - and that in addition to the cost of tuition, you will also have to show an extra $10K in your bank account to cover the cost of living expenses. During the first six months of study, you will only be able to work on campus (i.e. jobs at the univeristy). Once you have completed six months of study, you should be able to apply for an off campus work permit that will allow you to work off campus as long as you continue your studies. (Note that if you attend a private college / university - you may not qualify for an off campus work permit. So if the off campus work permit is important to you, make sure you choose carefully.)

If you are intereted in learning more about study permits, read the information on the CIC site and review the messages on the International Student section of this forum.

faizanno1

Sep 22, 2011
Thanks for the response is there any suitable consultant anyone knows who can help me in Canada study or work permit visa plz.