+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Help Required Please

Bilal Mehmood

Sep 30, 2023
Dear all I am Bilal Mehmood, resident of Jamshoro district, Sindh, Pakistan. I have questions to make that I have a work experience of almost 6 years in government sector. Basically what i do is I take attendance of teachers on real time app, which requires no technical skills but I have a graduate degree in software engineering having no experience in my field. My question is that whether my government job experience is acceptable for canadian immigration.
Secondly I found very difficult to select the NOC that matches with my primary job description for that I also requires your help.. may please reply as soon as possible.. thanks

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Dear all I am Bilal Mehmood, resident of Jamshoro district, Sindh, Pakistan. I have questions to make that I have a work experience of almost 6 years in government sector. Basically what i do is I take attendance of teachers on real time app, which requires no technical skills but I have a graduate degree in software engineering having no experience in my field. My question is that whether my government job experience is acceptable for canadian immigration.
Secondly I found very difficult to select the NOC that matches with my primary job description for that I also requires your help.. may please reply as soon as possible.. thanks
Seems like your job is like a clerk or office worker (TEER 4-5) which is unskilled and not eligible for Express Entry. No one here is going to search the database on your behalf and do the research. You need at least one year skilled, continuous full time work for work experience to be eligible? What is your ECA equivalency for your degree?

Bilal Mehmood

Sep 30, 2023
Seems like your job is like a clerk or office worker (TEER 4-5) which is unskilled and not eligible for Express Entry. No one here is going to search the database on your behalf and do the research. You need at least one year skilled, continuous full time work for work experience to be eligible? What is your ECA equivalency for your degree?
Kind of. Basically its a field job in which I have to visit the assigned schools and collect the data of staff and facilities available there in the real time application (kind of like google forms). Moreover I'm just asking to guide me out to select the correct NOC code as I'm unable to find it in the list please. I have done my graduation in bachelor of science (4 years degree) in Software Engineering, from University of Sindh Jamshoro, don't know its educational credentials assessment for Canada. Kindly guide me

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Kind of. Basically its a field job in which I have to visit the assigned schools and collect the data of staff and facilities available there in the real time application (kind of like google forms). Moreover I'm just asking to guide me out to select the correct NOC code as I'm unable to find it in the list please. I have done my graduation in bachelor of science (4 years degree) in Software Engineering, from University of Sindh Jamshoro, don't know its educational credentials assessment for Canada. Kindly guide me
So do you think you will be eligible for Express Entry with a undergrad degree and CLB 7 in IELTS. You said in your first post you had a graduate degree.

As for NOC, really cannot help you as it is based on your job responsibilities. Look at data collection NOCs. But if doing data entry then look at data entry clerks which may be TEER 4. I don’t know.

Bilal Mehmood

Sep 30, 2023
So do you think you will be eligible for Express Entry with a undergrad degree and CLB 7 in IELTS. You said in your first post you had a graduate degree.

As for NOC, really cannot help you as it is based on your job responsibilities. Look at data collection NOCs. But if doing data entry then look at data entry clerks which may be TEER 4. I don’t know.
I'm saying that could this experience of mine can help me getting some CRS score or this type of experience doesn't have any worth mentioning in my profile. Moreover,
Thank you for the NOC suggestion and Is there any WhatsApp group available to join.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
I'm saying that could this experience of mine can help me getting some CRS score or this type of experience doesn't have any worth mentioning in my profile. Moreover,
Thank you for the NOC suggestion and Is there any WhatsApp group available to join.
Your job must be skilled (TEER 0-3) to be eligible for Express Entry. If your job(s) are TEER 4 or 5 then they are not eligible.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
In teer 4 and 5 could I mention my experience for some other category? Pnp, Sinp or NBCWP
Well if not through Express Entry then you are very limited. NBCWP requires a job offer from one of the 4 designated employers. So if TEER 4/5 then you need to look at programs that accept that skill level, and you would need a job offer.

Bilal Mehmood

Sep 30, 2023
Well if not through Express Entry then you are very limited. NBCWP requires a job offer from one of the 4 designated employers. So if TEER 4/5 then you need to look at programs that accept that skill level, and you would need a job offer.
Thank u for quick response and Kindly do add me in your whatsapp group, if you have any +923133783830