+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

[HELP] QSW from Lebanon to Damascus Office, HELP needed

lola82

Aug 23, 2009
thanx to all ur answers guys,
to tony, i'm a syrian national and i guess u're right, i need to stop looking on the cyberclient service and start checking my mail box more often.... anyway we need to b patient and hopefully we'll hear from them soon....please keep me informed coz i'll b glad to hear that someone from damascus finally got that silly IVM.... so waiting to hear good news...

Bonne chance et patience, on a tous besoin...

tonyelbatal

Star Member
Jul 31, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks Lola for your reply.

Well I am checking my mailbox once every week hoping for something new...we will keep each other informed about any updates, hopefully we hear from them soon!

Bonne chance a toi aussi, vraiment on a tous besoin...

lola82

Aug 23, 2009
bobine said:
lola82 said:
Hi tony,
well it's great to find someone who has applied in damascus coz even if the embassy is so busy , it seems that none of the applicants shows up online..
anyways, i wanted to say that i applied for the federal after getting my csq in june 2008...and i'm still waiting...the wait is unbearable but no choice right?
it's been almost 15 months since i applied and still nothing.... i was happy ;) to visit the embassy twice during this time but always same answer..ur file is in process... anyway ive got a question for u...do u know what they write on the cyberclient when they want u to to undergo the medical check or IVM for us francophones...
merci d'avance..

hi everyone,
bobine ive got a question 4 u: did u apply from damascus? if yes what's ur nationality and can u give me the first numbers of ur file number so we know what cases they are processing and if not where did u apply?
And by the way thanx a lot coz u r very helpful 2 everyone who has a question in here...
cheers,

before med and even after i got them done it's still the same "in process".
just wait & c what Tony will say since u r applying from the same place.

du courage et surtout bcp de chance!

bobine

May 5, 2008
lola82 said:
bobine said:
lola82 said:
Hi tony,
well it's great to find someone who has applied in damascus coz even if the embassy is so busy , it seems that none of the applicants shows up online..
anyways, i wanted to say that i applied for the federal after getting my csq in june 2008...and i'm still waiting...the wait is unbearable but no choice right?
it's been almost 15 months since i applied and still nothing.... i was happy ;) to visit the embassy twice during this time but always same answer..ur file is in process... anyway ive got a question for u...do u know what they write on the cyberclient when they want u to to undergo the medical check or IVM for us francophones...
merci d'avance..

hi everyone,
bobine ive got a question 4 u: did u apply from damascus? if yes what's ur nationality and can u give me the first numbers of ur file number so we know what cases they are processing and if not where did u apply?
And by the way thanx a lot coz u r very helpful 2 everyone who has a question in here...
cheers,

before med and even after i got them done it's still the same "in process".
just wait & c what Tony will say since u r applying from the same place.

du courage et surtout bcp de chance!

hi lola82,
no i'm applying from buffalo and actually my case was transfered to detroit after my med.

lola82

Aug 23, 2009
hi bobine,
thanx a lot for ur quick reply, well i can't do anything but wishing u the best and hopefully u'll get ur visa soon...
lots of luck.

bobine

May 5, 2008
lola82 said:
hi bobine,
thanx a lot for ur quick reply, well i can't do anything but wishing u the best and hopefully u'll get ur visa soon...
lots of luck.

thx and wish u the same

LFer

Star Member
Jul 8, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello guys, i am Lebanese & got my CSQ from damascus on april 09, then i applied as quebec skilled worker to damascus office also in may 09.. After sending them several emails, they finally replied that my file is in queue waiting to be processed & that they are currently processing applications received in 2008...but they didnt give me any file number, when do u think i should receive the file number?? its been 3 months since i applied for the visa..thanks for your reply.

tonyelbatal

Star Member
Jul 31, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi LFer,

I'm from Lebanon too, I applied for the Quebec VISA (after I got my CSQ) on the 21st of November 2008, and they sent me an acknowledgment letter on 2nd of December 2008 that they got my application + fees and my file number was stated in it. I think you should email them back and ask for that letter in case they didn't send it. Let's keep ourselves posted because it seems we have the same type of application.

LFer

Star Member
Jul 8, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hey toni, thanks for your reply.. i checked today with the bank & they confirmed that the cheque was cashed in canada on 17 july knowing that my application was sent on the end of may..but still no file number & replies by email.. i'll keep you posted in case of any news.