Star Member
Sep 4, 2011
Visa Office......
Rabat
AOR Received.
6 jan
Interview........
19/06/2012
hi all my name is Aziz from Morocco my wife is canadain citizen we got married in 21 december 2006 in Morocco , my wife stayed with me 3 months when she visited first time to get married when she went back she filled sponsorship so i can follow her , sponsorship approved in canada but when they transfer the file to office they call me for interview after that they refuse my file, they think that my marriage is not genuine, and that my wedding celebration is not good, family clothing, why my brother wearing jeans, so on.....we had good party but small, took lots of pictures, the visa officer think that i am not going to live with my wife, my wife could not appeal decision because she was in Morocco with me when we got refusal letter so we decided to file second sponsorship once she get back to canada, also we get approved in canada and they refused second file in embassy Rabat Morocco, we appealed and appeal was dismissed judge was asking me questions that have nothing to do with our file, asking about doctors name of my wife and family, addresses she used to live and for how long, my wife s brothers name if they are married, my wife s ex husband or boyfriend why separted, , so my wife decided to file thirth sponsorship on 01/08/2011 we got approved in canada as a sposnor that she met fedarl requierments to sposnor me, file was transfered to rabat office 16 april 2012 they called me for interview to on 19 june 2012 after a week visa officer emailed letter of refusal, saying that she does not believe our marriage is genuine, and that my wedding celebration is not good well about clothing so on..and that i did not show emotional implication towards my wife.
its going to be 6 years on 21 dec 2012 of marriage , my wife is sick now so do i of all of this we do not know what to do , or who we can contact to help from in canada or Morocco, thats why i opened this new topic here so you can leave your support here and advices it would be greatly appreciated, embassy hurt us so much we are now apart my wife only comes visit stay 3 months then leave to canada so i stay alone for long time until she visits again total visits she visited 5 times already , any support of what to do looking forward hearing from you all thank you.

Aziz

Mez007

Star Member
Mar 15, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Guatemala
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-01-2012
AOR Received.
20-02-2012
File Transfer...
20-04-2012
Med's Done....
Dec 2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
13-08-2012
VISA ISSUED...
24-09-2012
:eek: I don't know how I can help you , You should seek a lawyer assistance. They Must have some Strong Evidence to deny you 3 times in a row.

aziz2010

Star Member
Sep 4, 2011
Visa Office......
Rabat
AOR Received.
6 jan
Interview........
19/06/2012
Mez007 said:
:eek: I don't know how I can help you , You should seek a lawyer assistance. They Must have some Strong Evidence to deny you 3 times in a row.
thank you for reply , i do not think they have strong evidence if so how ? because in refusal letter they only mention that my wedding ceremony not good, and that visa officer does not believe i am going to stay with my wife so bala bla from them, its just not fair i am not satisfied with their decision should i seek lawyer here in Morocco ? or in canada , what if i judge them here in Morocco in court ?? or is there any place where my wife can go seek help in canada from ??
Aziz

djinna

Star Member
Oct 18, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Rabat
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-11-2011
Salam aleycome!!!!

You should examine all the proof you send if their are consistent and genuine. My husband said if they refuse they are 2 reasons : criminal check and age difference. In sha Allah everything will go alright!!!

are you same religion?? because they know if they is a difference, it may cause a situation...

aziz2010

Star Member
Sep 4, 2011
Visa Office......
Rabat
AOR Received.
6 jan
Interview........
19/06/2012
djinna said:
Salam aleycome!!!!

You should examine all the proof you send if their are consistent and genuine. My husband said if they refuse they are 2 reasons : criminal check and age difference. In sha Allah everything will go alright!!!

are you same religion?? because they know if they is a difference, it may cause a situation...
hi thank you for your reply its greatly appreciated, i am a muslim she was christan before marriage, but my wife converted to islam when she visited me first time to get married that was on 2006 NOV do you think this would cause something ??

Aziz

djinna

Star Member
Oct 18, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Rabat
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-11-2011
No problem :)

it was the same thing for me and the agent ask this questions to my husband and me seperatly so she can understand if this is real or not!

lhamdoulillah you wife converted, tell her im so happy for her!!! I know its hard the distance but leave everything for Allah!!! :)

canadianwoman

VIP Member
Nov 6, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra, Ghana
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-01-2008
Interview........
05-05-2009
aziz2010 said:
... my wife stayed with me 3 months when she visited first time to get married
Problem 1: you got married the first time you met each other in person.
... that my wedding celebration is not good, family clothing, why my brother wearing jeans, so on
Problem 2: Morocco is one country where the visa officers expect a traditional wedding, or at least something that looks important to the couple and the families.
... we appealed and appeal was dismissed judge was asking me questions that have nothing to do with our file, asking about doctors name of my wife and family, addresses she used to live and for how long, my wife s brothers name if they are married, my wife s ex husband or boyfriend why separted,
Problem 3: These are typical questions during a visa post interview and during an appeal. The questions do not have to be only about what is in your immigration application. The visa officer and the judge at an appeal hearing want to see that the applicant knows a lot about his or her spouse. They would expect you to know about your wife's family, where she used to live, your wife's previous relationships, etc. They feel that a husband and wife would know such things about each other if the marriage is genuine. (I agree that expecting you to know her doctor's name was too much.)

Usually when a sponsorship has been refused once (or more than once), it is difficult to get them to approve a new application. Usually they will want to see new evidence. and by new evidence, they do not mean more of the same evidence: i.e., more photos, more proof of visits, more proof of phone calls, etc., will not be enough. Your wife actually moving to Morocco (or some third country) and living with you for an extended period of time would be considered new evidence, as would the birth or adoption of a child.

Habibti

Apr 4, 2011
Vancouver, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Rabat, Morocco
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-02-2011
File Transfer...
31-03-2011
Med's Done....
10-01-2011 / 06-09-2012
Interview........
12-09-2011 / Denied 4-11-2011
VISA ISSUED...
January 9, 2013
LANDED..........
January 18, 2013 in Montreal
djinna said:
Salam aleycome!!!!

They have a very large age difference.... more than me and my husband. I think they have close to 30 years difference.

So sorry Aziz about the awful news. I am in a good position to understand your pain. Very sorry...

aziz2010

Star Member
Sep 4, 2011
Visa Office......
Rabat
AOR Received.
6 jan
Interview........
19/06/2012
Habibti said:
They have a very large age difference.... more than me and my husband. I think they have close to 30 years difference.

So sorry Aziz about the awful news. I am in a good position to understand your pain. Very sorry...
hi habibti thank you very much for your support, i read that you are in Morocco very happy for you , by the way i invite you and your husband at anytime to visit my house, as for my case i am thinking to immigrate to another country then apply from there to canada i thought i would change this visa office because this office in rabat is hard, so its better to change it, i was thinking going to south korea, or turkey i do not need a visa to go to these countries, also meet my wife there if possible so what do you think ?

Aziz

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
aziz2010 said:
hi habibti thank you very much for your support, i read that you are in Morocco very happy for you , by the way i invite you and your husband at anytime to visit my house, as for my case i am thinking to immigrate to another country then apply from there to canada i thought i would change this visa office because this office in rabat is hard, so its better to change it, i was thinking going to south korea, or turkey i do not need a visa to go to these countries, also meet my wife there if possible so what do you think ?

Aziz
In order to apply from a different country, you have to be admitted there for a minimum of one full year. This means that going to a different country as a tourist isn't good enough. You have to go to another country as either a worker or a student or using some other type of visa that gives you permission to live there for a minimum of one full year.

aziz2010

Star Member
Sep 4, 2011
Visa Office......
Rabat
AOR Received.
6 jan
Interview........
19/06/2012
scylla said:
In order to apply from a different country, you have to be admitted there for a minimum of one full year. This means that going to a different country as a tourist isn't good enough. You have to go to another country as either a worker or a student or using some other type of visa that gives you permission to live there for a minimum of one full year.
hi thank you for your support i really appreciate it , i want to work there for some time so i can get the resident in order to apply from there to canada, i have many friends are working there so i think i will not find problemes finding job there thank you all for support , do you have any idea who my wife can contact in canada ?

Aziz

tintin79

Jan 28, 2011
Scarborough, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
KGN
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-10-2011
AOR Received.
28-12-2011
File Transfer...
10-01-2012
Med's Done....
22-10-2011
Interview........
genuineness determined no need for interview
Passport Req..
05-02-2013 and they're still holding on to it as ARC is still in process from Dec 12 2012
VISA ISSUED...
17-06-2013
LANDED..........
27-06-2013
I love your persistence. I would try doing a renewal of vows and try to have the wedding actually look like a wedding. The problem clearly is your wedding photos so get new ones. So renew your vows and tell your family to look proper for the occasion. And try again. At the end of the day, your country is denying you the ability to come here, so make the necessary changes and file again.

Habibti

Apr 4, 2011
Vancouver, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Rabat, Morocco
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-02-2011
File Transfer...
31-03-2011
Med's Done....
10-01-2011 / 06-09-2012
Interview........
12-09-2011 / Denied 4-11-2011
VISA ISSUED...
January 9, 2013
LANDED..........
January 18, 2013 in Montreal
aziz2010 said:

Aziz
Thank you for the invitation Aziz! We are leaving this morning for El Jadida where we are renting a villa. If you come through this city, let us know and we could meet for coffee. To immigrate to another country, you have to have a solid purpose. You will have to ask for a qualified worker visa or a student visa. But if you do that, can you apply for spousal visa? It is one or the other, no? If you ask for one, the other one is eliminated, no? Why don't your wife move to Morocco? She does not attend a school, she has no work no children. I don't think she has a property... She has nothing to lose by leaving her country. Time is flying and you need to live a normal life as husband and wife!

aziz2010

Star Member
Sep 4, 2011
Visa Office......
Rabat
AOR Received.
6 jan
Interview........
19/06/2012
Habibti said:
Thank you for the invitation Aziz! We are leaving this morning for El Jadida where we are renting a villa. If you come through this city, let us know and we could meet for coffee. To immigrate to another country, you have to have a solid purpose. You will have to ask for a qualified worker visa or a student visa. But if you do that, can you apply for spousal visa? It is one or the other, no? If you ask for one, the other one is eliminated, no? Why don't your wife move to Morocco? She does not attend a school, she has no work no children. I don't think she has a property... She has nothing to lose by leaving her country. Time is flying and you need to live a normal life as husband and wife!
hi habibti thank you for your email and invitation, of course i will be applying for work visa which is easy to get to south korea or turkey, but first time i have 3 months visit without visa because i hold morocco passport, also i am getting help from some friends about the contract job so i can apply for work visa , after one year of resident of course you can apply for spousal visa from korea or turkey , because you have new address , new job so i will be providing new address in my canadain application after full year of work so they can transfer the file where i reside, i will not give up and will not let embassy win they did not want to give me in my country so i am changing this visa office because this is my right and i should be where my wife lives, as for my wife she has some appointment to keep in canada because she has heart failure, we discussed and decided she can come stay with me where i am moving, she does not need visa for 3 months, so i hope everything go well maybe i will travel in sep or novomber habibti i wish you hear good new from appeal division thank you.

Aziz

missmini

Champion Member
Oct 6, 2009
Visa Office......
Amman
App. Filed.......
01-2012
Doc's Request.
05-2012 (CSQ approved)
AOR Received.
07-2012
File Transfer...
04-2012
Med's Done....
11-2011 (extended until 11-2013)
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
02-2013 (finalyyyyyy)
LANDED..........
07-2013 (DONE - thank u all :):):))
aziz2010 said:
hi habibti thank you for your email and invitation, of course i will be applying for work visa which is easy to get to south korea or turkey, but first time i have 3 months visit without visa because i hold morocco passport, also i am getting help from some friends about the contract job so i can apply for work visa , after one year of resident of course you can apply for spousal visa from korea or turkey , because you have new address , new job so i will be providing new address in my canadain application after full year of work so they can transfer the file where i reside, i will not give up and will not let embassy win they did not want to give me in my country so i am changing this visa office because this is my right and i should be where my wife lives, as for my wife she has some appointment to keep in canada because she has heart failure, we discussed and decided she can come stay with me where i am moving, she does not need visa for 3 months, so i hope everything go well maybe i will travel in sep or novomber habibti i wish you hear good new from appeal division thank you.

Aziz
just a quick observation: u won't need to stay there (turkey, s korea) 1 year and then apply; the only thing u need to show is that u r lawfully admitted for at least one year; so if after 3 months u become resident of that country, u can already apply; of course it's better to wait and to get more proofs; what the other suggested abt a new ceremony is good but also it needs to match with ur customs / traditions; also a new honeymoon would b nice :)

another thing to keep in mind is that even if u reside somewhere else cic can still transfer ur file to morocco, to keep "the integrity of the program" (that's their saying not mine)

so sorry abt ur situation but don't give up!!! good luck!!