+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

HELP PLEASE explain letter from Canadian High Commission in New Delhi

PPB

Dec 25, 2008
Tina, you answered my q on timeline. We were both "discussing" at the same time! Cheers.

PPB said:
Tina, CONGRATS! This is great news. The wait is finally over.

Tina, whats your timeline?

TinaP

Star Member
Dec 21, 2008
HI PPB,
I am TCS-L on that thread! I wanted to edit my name to keep same, when I saw you guys having similar name on both blogs but couldn't do. Sorry about that. But definitely the holiday season is over at CHC-ND as Samthaman is also there who got the news, now we have to wait for SBB, M&D and Singh's responses.
You have sent your PP on 8th Dec, so now I am waiting for your good news too, if not already done!! Hopefully just one or two weeks.
Best Luck and have a nice day ahead.

PPB

Dec 25, 2008
The world really is a small place! I wudnt be surprised if we bump in Canada soon. Ciao.

TinaP said:
HI PPB,
I am TCS-L on that thread! I wanted to edit my name to keep same, when I saw you guys having similar name on both blogs but couldn't do. Sorry about that. But definitely the holiday season is over at CHC-ND as Samthaman is also there who got the news, now we have to wait for SBB, M&D and Singh's responses.
You have sent your PP on 8th Dec, so now I am waiting for your good news too, if not already done!! Hopefully just one or two weeks.
Best Luck and have a nice day ahead.

TinaP

Star Member
Dec 21, 2008
My e-status brought little smile on my face, but it was really FUNNY (isn't it, PPB!) to had two names on two blogs, I was more excited about that than the actual news!!
Is it possible to change the user name??

bhathal

Star Member
Feb 19, 2009
hi i also got the same type of forigen travel history form..
since i havent visted any country til date.. so what should i write???
not applicable???
plz assist me as soon as possible if any one has the same case
am from india

ariell

Oct 9, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bhathal said:
hi i also got the same type of forigen travel history form..
since i havent visted any country til date.. so what should i write???
not applicable???
plz assist me as soon as possible if any one has the same case
am from india
Yes. Just put "not applicable" and sign and date it.

That's what we did. My husband got his visa last week. :)

AnupamDay

Sep 25, 2009
Hello everyone,

I am a Canadian citizen and my application for my wife was submitted on Dec 2 2009. My wife received a similar letter from Delhi office on Jan 24t. The letter request for passport and also for the Landed immigrants fees. It also soays if any other papers such as Police report is missing in your original app then submit it now.

My wife has to travel on Feb 7th and I do not know what to do as they could keep the passport for several weeks/months. Please advise what should we do?

Thanks

ariell

Oct 9, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AnupamDay said:
Hello everyone,

I am a Canadian citizen and my application for my wife was submitted on Dec 2 2009. My wife received a similar letter from Delhi office on Jan 24t. The letter request for passport and also for the Landed immigrants fees. It also soays if any other papers such as Police report is missing in your original app then submit it now.

My wife has to travel on Feb 7th and I do not know what to do as they could keep the passport for several weeks/months. Please advise what should we do?

Thanks
Well you really only have 2 options:

a. cancel her travel plans because even if you submit her PP today, you are very unlikely to get it back by Feb. 7. It typically takes a minimum of 2 weeks to be returned.

b. go on your planned trip but make sure that you are back in time to submit her PP within the 30 day timeframe requested by the CHC -- note that it is 30 days from the date of the letter, not 30 days from when you received the letter. At least that is what our letter said.

I am quite sure that they will not give you an extension on submitting her PP so I think those are your only choices. I would personally choose option a. as to me completing my immigration application would be my first priority. If you don't get your PP submitted in time, you risk the chance of your application being rejected and you will need to start the process all over again.

scorpio2009

Sep 23, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hi..
happy independance day.

with out latter from RTO about driving exp ,is it ok to get G2 licence with our normal english written 4 wheeler indian driver's licence(issue on march-2008).

because already said in this forum that RTO is not giving any written latter for exprience.is there any alternative to do so??