+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

help please emergancy.anyone

SANU1

May 2, 2012
I am getting my PR through anip and my paper work for PR is in process with cic right now i already did my medical report and police report. but i renew my work permit at feb 28th but i have not heard from them so far
but something come up in my home country i need to visit there asap but people told me that i could not leave canada atall while my paper work is in progress with cic .
is that true ?
and what do i need to do if i have to leave canada for a week and my pr will not be denied
please help me on this asap running out of time

doodlebar

Jun 8, 2008
There is no obligation if you go to India provided you have legal status to come back to Canada (Work Permit as you say). No on eis going to stop you to return to india.

SANU1

May 2, 2012
i have not received my new work permit and i am not from india . and I do not need visa to come canada
i am visa waiver programs

22button

Apr 20, 2012
Karachi
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC Ldn
NOC Code......
S.I.N.P
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
OCT' 2008
Doc's Request.
JAN' 2009
Nomination.....
FEB' 2010
AOR Received.
JULY' 2010
Med's Request
Awaited
Med's Done....
Awaited
Passport Req..
Awaited
VISA ISSUED...
Awaited
LANDED..........
Awaited
talk to concern department first then make ur move.

Fenster

Star Member
Dec 24, 2010
Visa Office......
Buffalo - Seattle
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2011
File Transfer...
04-04-12
Med's Request
Oct 2011
Med's Done....
Oct 2011
Passport Req..
27-08-12
SANU1 said:
I am getting my PR through anip and my paper work for PR is in process with cic right now i already did my medical report and police report. but i renew my work permit at feb 28th but i have not heard from them so far
but something come up in my home country i need to visit there asap but people told me that i could not leave canada atall while my paper work is in progress with cic .
is that true ?
and what do i need to do if i have to leave canada for a week and my pr will not be denied
I don't think you'll have any problem leaving canada. However i think ever you are likely to encounter problems when you try to return to Canada. Immigration will not like that you are trying to return to canada without any work permit (if I have understood correctly). As a result of this, it may cause problems for you when you with your PR application. This is only my understanding of your case though and i could he wrong. Best of luck dude

SANU1

May 2, 2012
for immigration matters i do not need visa. right ?? ( i am visa waiver from south Korea ) but why should i encouter problems when return to canada . i do not want to lose my pr because i left canada

carl zeiss

Nov 22, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19 Nov 2011
Nomination.....
09 Jan 2012
AOR Received.
24 Apr 2012 CIO
File Transfer...
04 Jul 2012 CEM
Med's Request
29 Sep 2012
Med's Done....
13 Oct 2012
Passport Req..
14 Jan 2013
VISA ISSUED...
30 Jan 2013
LANDED..........
25 Jun 2013
SANU1 said:
is that true ?
There is no ruling that you cannot travel while you have an application for permanent resident status in Canada. By all means you can go wherever you want as long as you are not doing anything illegal.

Fenster

Star Member
Dec 24, 2010
Visa Office......
Buffalo - Seattle
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2011
File Transfer...
04-04-12
Med's Request
Oct 2011
Med's Done....
Oct 2011
Passport Req..
27-08-12
SANU1 said:
for immigration matters i do not need visa. right ?? ( i am visa waiver from south Korea ) but why should i encouter problems when return to canada . i do not want to lose my pr because i left canada
I might be wrong on this but I had a similar problem when I was going through the PNP process (I'm aware it's different). Visa waiver means you are allowed come to Canada for 90 days for tourism or travel. Immigration might see that you have been here for quite some time working on a visa, but this visa you say has now expired and you are in the process of extending it? If this is the case, you should get all the documents you can together and then they SHOULD allow you in on implied status maybe?

I could be wrong about all of this however so don't take my word for it. Sorry man.

Fenster

Star Member
Dec 24, 2010
Visa Office......
Buffalo - Seattle
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2011
File Transfer...
04-04-12
Med's Request
Oct 2011
Med's Done....
Oct 2011
Passport Req..
27-08-12
SANU1 said:
my visa is not expired but my work permit is expire
What visa are you on? I'm confused?

Fenster

Star Member
Dec 24, 2010
Visa Office......
Buffalo - Seattle
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2011
File Transfer...
04-04-12
Med's Request
Oct 2011
Med's Done....
Oct 2011
Passport Req..
27-08-12
SANU1 said:
working visa .sorry i misunderstand when my work permit expired
Ok so your working visa has expired correct? You are in the process of trying to extend it? So without any paperwork to prove this, immigration will just presume you are trying to re-enter Canada without a work permit where you will start working again, this time illegally, and then won't leave after 90 days either.

Am I right in my assumptions and do you understand what I'm saying?