+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

HELP! PLEASE. Application for temporary work permit is a result of YNP

ferlhzn

Dec 17, 2013
Hello,

My father and I are lost and don't have anybody to ask. As I was searching on the internet on answers I found your website. I know you are the one that can help us.

My father was hired by my uncle's boss in a construction company and was also nominated here in Yukon for Yukon Nominee Program. He tried to submit his temporary work permit application in Philippines but it was rejected twice before even his papers were even looked at. He was told that the application papers should not be submitted in Philippines but in Yukon. Before the papers were even completed I asked the Department of Education (the department responsible for issuing yukon nominess program approval) here in Whitehorse, Yukon and they said that they are not connected to the immigration. They don't know the procedure on how or where to apply. Everything has been completed and ready for submission. Our main proble is WHERE can we submit the TEMPORARY WORK PERMIT that the department of education is requiring upon arrival in Canada.

We are really desperate for answers and we are looking forward to give us enough information. Thank you so muchh for your time.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Post your question to the Provincial Nominee section of this forum.

ferlhzn

Dec 17, 2013
thanksGod said:
Try calling this number for info on ynp
Phone: (867) 667-6205
Thank you for the info :) I already sent an email to the Yukon Officer designated to us but she said she doesn't know much about our concern. Thank you again.

migwelder

Star Member
Oct 22, 2008
Manila
Category........
Visa Office......
MANILA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-09-2011
Doc's Request.
01-06-2012
Nomination.....
15-08-2012
AOR Received.
14-11-2012
Med's Request
14-11-2012
Med's Done....
19-11-2012
VISA ISSUED...
10-2-2013
LANDED..........
25-03-2013
If your father is nominated by the province, you can submit two applications (or choose one), a temporary working visa which is faster and doesn't need an LMO since you're nominated, or a permanent resident visa which takes longer. working visa application is submitted in Manila while PR apps are submitted in Sydney, Nova Scotia.

ferlhzn said:
Hello,

My father and I are lost and don't have anybody to ask. As I was searching on the internet on answers I found your website. I know you are the one that can help us.

My father was hired by my uncle's boss in a construction company and was also nominated here in Yukon for Yukon Nominee Program. He tried to submit his temporary work permit application in Philippines but it was rejected twice before even his papers were even looked at. He was told that the application papers should not be submitted in Philippines but in Yukon. Before the papers were even completed I asked the Department of Education (the department responsible for issuing yukon nominess program approval) here in Whitehorse, Yukon and they said that they are not connected to the immigration. They don't know the procedure on how or where to apply. Everything has been completed and ready for submission. Our main proble is WHERE can we submit the TEMPORARY WORK PERMIT that the department of education is requiring upon arrival in Canada.

We are really desperate for answers and we are looking forward to give us enough information. Thank you so muchh for your time.

ferlhzn

Dec 17, 2013
Thank you for your reply :) My problem is that VFS Canda in Makati doesn't want to accept the application of my father. Do you know an easy way on how to pass his application for work permit? I really need your help. Thank you so much!

thanksGod

Nov 10, 2013
ferlhzn said:
Thank you for your reply :) My problem is that VFS Canda in Makati doesn't want to accept the application of my father. Do you know an easy way on how to pass his application for work permit? I really need your help. Thank you so much!
Try submitting online.