+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

HELP Online PR Renewal Question 5.7 Humanitarian & Compassionate Grounds

tommythetank

May 21, 2024
Hello everyone I'm in desperate need of assistance.

I'm renewing my PR card because it was destroyed in the wash.

I've filled everything out accordingly online. Attached my photos, proof of payments. work and residency filled out. supporting documents as well but as soon as i get to the Question 5.7 it wont allow me to save and continue even though I've added text to the box that it provides and even uploaded a letter of compassionate grounds in a separate section. The save and continue is greyed out. I've reach out to IRC I believe and I've emailed their tech support but no one has found the root cause. Anyone have this issue at all?

I've been a PR since 2006 and there's a little message underneath it

(Please validate this date is correct as it has implications within the “5. Residency Obligation - Time Spent Outside Canada“ section of the webform. )

I've never left Canada since I immigrated here since 1997. so that's confusing.

I'm urgently requesting this form as well online due to personal serious illness so I need to travel in the next three months.

please if anyone can help!! ill be forever grateful.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Hello everyone I'm in desperate need of assistance.

I'm renewing my PR card because it was destroyed in the wash.

I've filled everything out accordingly online. Attached my photos, proof of payments. work and residency filled out. supporting documents as well but as soon as i get to the Question 5.7 it wont allow me to save and continue even though I've added text to the box that it provides and even uploaded a letter of compassionate grounds in a separate section. The save and continue is greyed out. I've reach out to IRC I believe and I've emailed their tech support but no one has found the root cause. Anyone have this issue at all?

(Please validate this date is correct as it has implications within the “5. Residency Obligation - Time Spent Outside Canada“ section of the webform. )

I'm urgently requesting this form as well online due to personal serious illness so I need to travel in the next three months.

please if anyone can help!! ill be forever grateful.
Why are you submitting under H&C? If you haven't left Canada since arriving then you meet the residency obligation and should not be applying under H&C.

tommythetank

May 21, 2024
Why are you submitting under H&C? If you haven't left Canada since arriving then you meet the residency obligation and should not be applying under H&C.
I'm applying through the portal for PR. IMM 5444 application. It didn't give me any other option.

Besram

Jun 13, 2019
It looks like you are confusing urgent processing for PR card issue with an application under H&C. Read the instructions carefully and make sure you have not selected something that doesn't apply to your situation.

Reactions: scylla

tommythetank

May 21, 2024
It looks like you are confusing urgent processing for PR card issue with an application under H&C. Read the instructions carefully and make sure you have not selected something that doesn't apply to your situation.
IMM 5444 application

I made sure its the right form. I'm not sure why it wont allow me to move forward. How can i attach a screenshot?

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
The screen shots can't be viewed without you granting access. The vast majority of people here won't do that for privacy reasons. Recommend you find another way to share or make the files accessible to all.

There's something you are doing incorrectly on your end with the application but very hard to guess what this is.

tommythetank

May 21, 2024
The screen shots can't be viewed without you granting access. The vast majority of people here won't do that for privacy reasons. Recommend you find another way to share or make the files accessible to all.

There's something you are doing incorrectly on your end with the application but very hard to guess what this is.
https://ibb.co/tXGgKR3

let me know if that works

YVR123

VIP Member
Jul 27, 2017
https://ibb.co/tXGgKR3

let me know if that works
Well your mistake likely happened before you reach this page.

You are applying to renew your PR card under "normal" path. No need for H&C since you meet RO and is currently in Canada.

Did you become a PR in 2006 or 1997?

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010

tommythetank

May 21, 2024
Well your mistake likely happened before you reach this page.

You are applying to renew your PR card under "normal" path. No need for H&C since you meet RO and is currently in Canada.

Did you become a PR in 2006 or 1997?
2006/02/09

immigrated here in 1997