+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Help me count my work experience

setumehta7

Jan 13, 2020
Hey I have a quick question…

I have been working in Ontario for past almost one and a half years, and now I have moved to Prince Edward Island for AIP but the program has paused sales and service applications. Technically my work finishes two years on 21st May but I went to visit India for about a month from 7th Jan to 3rd of February. Do I have to work till 21st of July to cover up or May 21 works I want to move to Ontario as soon as possible after completing my two years of work

Or its more depending on hours worked?

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020

I have been working in Ontario for past almost one and a half years, and now I have moved to Prince Edward Island for AIP but the program has paused sales and service applications. Technically my work finishes two years on 21st May but I went to visit India for about a month from 7th Jan to 3rd of February. Do I have to work till 21st of July to cover up or May 21 works I want to move to Ontario as soon as possible after completing my two years of work

You don’t count work experience if you were not in Canada and working.

vvish09

Jan 29, 2024
Canada
Category........
CEC
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
08-01-2024

If you were on vacation between 7th Jan to 3rd of Feb, then it can be calculated as work experience. But if you had resigned and moved to india temporarily and returning back again, then you cannot count it as work experience.

N other words, you should have paycheck for the time period and your employer experience letter should not have any gaps and cover up those days as well