Med's Request
25-08-2010
Med's Done....
04-09-2010
Passport Req..
31-03-2011
VISA ISSUED...
09-06-2011
??? hi. i need help on what to do because my pr application was returned by buffalo office and they said that the payment for the application should be in USD and since i am in canada so i paid in CAD and they told me that CAD payments are only applicable in applications sent to canada offices. my application had already a buffalo stamp do i refund the money and sent it to buffalo which would take a lot of time or do i just sent it to a canada office indicated in the application guides but then my application has already a buffalo stamp on the recieved area would it matter? i really needed a reply asap thanks

thaiguy

Champion Member
Apr 7, 2007
Vancouver
Re: help: documents returned coz funds paid in canadian dollars sent in buffalo,

Send the correct U.S. dollar amount to Buffalo. You can't send payment to a Canadian office if your application was already begun in Buffalo.

jes_ON

VIP Member
Jun 22, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
New York
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-May-2010
AOR Received.
13-Aug-2010
File Transfer...
01-Mar-2011
Passport Req..
30-Jun-2011
VISA ISSUED...
12-Jul-2011 (received 25-Jul-2011)
LANDED..........
03-Sep-2011
Re: help: documents returned coz funds paid in canadian dollars sent in buffalo,

Sorry, this makes no sense.

What application did you submit to Buffalo? If it was the Federal Skilled Worker (FSW) application, the initial application with the application fee in CAD goes to the Centralized Intake Office (CIO) in Sydney, Nova Scotia, NOT to Buffalo. Re-read the instructions.

If not the FSW application, then, what was it?

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/apply-how.asp#step5

5. Submit your application

Mail your application and your fee to the Centralized Intake Office for Federal Skilled Worker Applications in Sydney, Nova Scotia (Canada). For more detailed information, including courier and mailing addresses, consult the federal skilled worker application package.

Please note: You must submit your federal skilled worker application to the Centralized Intake Office and not to the visa office responsible for your country of nationality or residence, as was the case in the past.

For more detailed information, consult the Federal Skilled Worker Application Package.

Payal

Star Member
May 10, 2010
dhekky0108 said:
??? hi. i need help on what to do because my pr application was returned by buffalo office and they said that the payment for the application should be in USD and since i am in canada so i paid in CAD and they told me that CAD payments are only applicable in applications sent to canada offices. my application had already a buffalo stamp do i refund the money and sent it to buffalo which would take a lot of time or do i just sent it to a canada office indicated in the application guides but then my application has already a buffalo stamp on the recieved area would it matter? i really needed a reply asap thanks
Jes is correct here.. what application have you sent to Buffalo?? Should be to CIO where you pay the fee and that also in CAD not in USD.. you should pay NO fee to Buffalo