+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Hello spouse problems, wife abusing me she sponsored me.

aashay12

Star Member
Jun 12, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
buffalo transferred to ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
july 2011
Med's Request
25th october 2013
Med's Done....
yes
Interview........
no
Passport Req..
first week of january
VISA ISSUED...
24/1/14
LANDED..........
13 nov, a day before the visa expires
eileen,
have u suffered domestic abuse, if so then you would stand up for that guy
instead of telling me not to give him advise.
but that does not change the reality.
so buddy....get the spycam and make sure you have audio as well.....
and produce a valid arguments, when it comes to evidence.
u will win the case...

eileenf

Champion Member
Apr 25, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Abusedbyspouse: Your inbox is full. If you can make some room I will send specific references to legal and settlement services that can answer some of your questions anonymously so you can make sure you have the best information regarding your options and rights. And therefore the best ability to keep yourself safe.

General references and search is here:
http://www.settlement.org/findhelp/

I do want to reiterate, in reference to a few messages posted on this thread, that male PRs who are victims of domestic violence need to be very careful to remain above the fray. No hitting back. No retaliation. No "fixing" the abuse with more abuse. Men who retaliate or threaten women, even in response to sustained and serious abuse, risk undermining any claims of their own abuse. The police are more likely to believe that the man is the abuser and the woman was defending herself. (A man hitting back is obviously also likely to do more severe damage).

But a PR who gets arrested for domestic or assault is at risk for DEPORTATION under the "Faster Removal of Foreign Criminals Act."

Defend yourself, and your status in Canada, by learning your rights. Defend yourself by calling the police. Defend yourself by calling CIC and requesting an exception to conditional PR. Defend yourself by contacting a settlement agency.

aashay12

Star Member
Jun 12, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
july 2011
Med's Request
25th october 2013
Med's Done....
yes
Interview........
no
Passport Req..
first week of january
VISA ISSUED...
24/1/14
LANDED..........
Spouse Problems,
Inbox me ur number....or email
I know CBSA officer, let me know....
I will help u and deport her....
If you told me that u were in USA then i would have done miracles for you.
I will help u my friend.

keesio

VIP Member
May 16, 2012
Toronto, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-01-2013
Doc's Request.
09-07-2013
AOR Received.
30-01-2013
File Transfer...
11-02-2013
Med's Done....
02-01-2013
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
12-07-2013
VISA ISSUED...
15-08-2013
LANDED..........
14-10-2013
aashay12 said:
I know CBSA officer, let me know....
I will help u and deport her....
How is she going to get deported when she is Canadian? She is the sponsor.

aashay12

Star Member
Jun 12, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
july 2011
Med's Request
25th october 2013
Med's Done....
yes
Interview........
no
Passport Req..
first week of january
VISA ISSUED...
24/1/14
LANDED..........
i dont too much about canadian laws,
people do get deported in US if they screw up badly, even if they are natrulaized citizens
so wondering Canada mite be same

keesio

VIP Member
May 16, 2012
Toronto, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-01-2013
Doc's Request.
09-07-2013
AOR Received.
30-01-2013
File Transfer...
11-02-2013
Med's Done....
02-01-2013
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
12-07-2013
VISA ISSUED...
15-08-2013
LANDED..........
14-10-2013
aashay12 said:
i dont too much about canadian laws,
people do get deported in US if they screw up badly, even if they are natrulaized citizens
so wondering Canada mite be same
Yeah Canada has a new law coming that can strip citizenship of people who have multiple citizenship if they are found guilty of acts of terrorism against Canada. This is targeted for people who go abroad to fight Canadian soldiers (like people joining ISIS). And even that law is controversial. So I seriously doubt the OP's wife is at risk of deportation.

eileenf

Champion Member
Apr 25, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
The only reasonable way the sponsor would be at risk for deportation is if she is a PR, not a citizen.

Nov 19, 2014
eileenf said:
Abusedbyspouse: Your inbox is full. If you can make some room I will send specific references to legal and settlement services that can answer some of your questions anonymously so you can make sure you have the best information regarding your options and rights. And therefore the best ability to keep yourself safe.

General references and search is here:

---------------------------
I do want to reiterate, in reference to a few messages posted on this thread, that male PRs who are victims of domestic violence need to be very careful to remain above the fray. No hitting back. No retaliation. No "fixing" the abuse with more abuse. Men who retaliate or threaten women, even in response to sustained and serious abuse, risk undermining any claims of their own abuse. The police are more likely to believe that the man is the abuser and the woman was defending herself. (A man hitting back is obviously also likely to do more severe damage).

But a PR who gets arrested for domestic or assault is at risk for DEPORTATION under the "Faster Removal of Foreign Criminals Act."

Defend yourself, and your status in Canada, by learning your rights. Defend yourself by calling the police. Defend yourself by calling CIC and requesting an exception to conditional PR. Defend yourself by contacting a settlement agency.
Thank you I have made some room.

Once again this weekend was great she wanted to buy me a plane ticket then stalls on the computer, and 5 minutes later we are shopping and she is buying me food and cooking for me that night like nothing happened. :eek:

I told her to get on meds today and oh boy.

SinghLovCan

Jul 21, 2011
Category........
NOC Code......
dont know
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
abusedbyspouse said:

Once again this weekend was great she wanted to buy me a plane ticket then stalls on the computer, and 5 minutes later we are shopping and she is buying me food and cooking for me that night like nothing happened. :eek:

Mwahahahaha.... ;D This type of abuse happens. She is doing it to you bcoz she knows that you are completely at her mercy. My advise to you, just suck up the abuse for 2 years and then be done with it.

keesio

VIP Member
May 16, 2012
Toronto, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-01-2013
Doc's Request.
09-07-2013
AOR Received.
30-01-2013
File Transfer...
11-02-2013
Med's Done....
02-01-2013
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
12-07-2013
VISA ISSUED...
15-08-2013
LANDED..........
14-10-2013
SinghLovCan said:
Mwahahahaha.... ;D This type of abuse happens. She is doing it to you bcoz she knows that you are completely at her mercy. My advise to you, just suck up the abuse for 2 years and then be done with it.
No, she is actually sick and needs help. But the OP can't do it alone. the OP needs to get help on how to deal with the situation. I really sympathize for him because he is getting abused.

eileenf

Champion Member
Apr 25, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Yeah, it's messed up to joke, smiley face, laugh about abuse.

Also it's untrue and irresponsible to say someone who is abused needs to "tough it out for 2 years". Saying stuff like that can cause people harm. It can keep people in dangerous situations because they're further afraid of deportation on top of everything else.

They don't. The CIC will give them an exception to conditional PR.

They just need to call the Call Centre.
Even better if they talk to a settlement agency first.

SinghLovCan

Jul 21, 2011
Category........
NOC Code......
dont know
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
eileenf said:
Yeah, it's messed up to joke, smiley face, laugh about abuse.
There is a reason I put a smiley face on. Didn't want to really say it.. ..but this guy is not MAN enough. I don't want to judge as I am not in his shoes. However I would never take the crap that this guy is taking upon himself.

In this situation it is important to not act "Emotional" , but it is extra important to use your brains, I will get to it in detail in the second paragraph below.

eileenf said:
Also it's untrue and irresponsible to say someone who is abused needs to "tough it out for 2 years". Saying stuff like that can cause people harm. It can keep people in dangerous situations because they're further afraid of deportation on top of everything else.

They don't. The CIC will give them an exception to conditional PR.

They just need to call the Call Centre.
Even better if they talk to a settlement agency first.
From my observation of the world, this world is not a perfect place where "Right" gets proven right and "Wrong" gets proven as wrong and justice is not always justice. This is why I said its important not to act emotional and do something that would compromise your status. The best way out, even though it may sound harsh is to suck up the abuse for 2 years. After 2 years you are a free man. Try to stay busy, find some activities and things to do so that you don't have to see this woman all the time. There are ways. If you want to go the other way, put a cctv camera and get some solid evidence first and make sure you are damn sure about the laws.

newtone

Champion Member
Nov 10, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
abusedbyspouse said:

She is not sick she just needs a very dominant male figure who could push her around. A lot of women like that. Clearly the husband is not wearing the pants in this house and its already too late to switch the roles. If the husband was a strong figure since day 1 all this abuse would not have happened in the first place. Either ways good luck I hope her attitude changes otherwise she will leave you for a man who has a strong personality, physically demanding and extremely dominating, and you'll be like the abandoned puppy dog looking for sympathy at peoples doorstep

eileenf

Champion Member
Apr 25, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
It's depressing to see such low, sexist, victim-blaming comments on this thread.

SinghLovCan

Jul 21, 2011
Category........
NOC Code......
dont know
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
newtone said:
she will leave you for a man who has a strong personality, physically demanding and extremely dominating, and you'll be like the abandoned puppy dog looking for sympathy at peoples doorstep
What do you mean by "physically demanding" & "extremely dominating". We live in Canada where men & women are considered equal. I agree that this guy is not MAN enough to stand up against the abuse and we can't judge as we are not in his shoes, but that doesn't mean he starts to be phsycially demanding & extremely dominating. This is old type of thinking that comes from a male-dominant culture.