+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Hearing appeal is tomorrow

Copingwithlife

VIP Member
Jul 29, 2018
Earth
Pictures, phone calls history, sending money to parents reciepts .
I think you need to become aware what H & C entails ,it’s not a catch all, when you’ve been refused for something by the Government
It’s for extenuating circumstances
And your above reasons just shows you’re in contact with them , not a reason for the government to make an exception to the act

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/publications-manuals/operational-bulletins-manuals/permanent-residence/humanitarian-compassionate-consideration/processing.html

Saniya123

Aug 1, 2019
This proves you have a normal relationship with your parents just like most other people do. I don't think this shows H&C circumstances. What is the specific H&C claim you are making? I think you will need to be very specific and support this claim with strong evidence to be approved.

I have no idea what more can I do? I support them financially and that's the strongest point maybe? I prepared what to say..

Saniya123

Aug 1, 2019
I think you need to become aware what H & C entails ,it’s not a catch all, when you’ve been refused for something by the Government
It’s for extenuating circumstances
And your above reasons just shows you’re in contact with them , not a reason for the government to make an exception to the act

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/publications-manuals/operational-bulletins-manuals/permanent-residence/humanitarian-compassionate-consideration/processing.html

When the immigration officer called me and told me she's moving my file to appeal division that's when she told me to apply under H&C grounds. She said my case is approved but one year I am short by $4000 when my baby was born as family size increased.

Saniya123

Aug 1, 2019
What exactly do you mean when you are saying that "case was approved". Did you get a letter from IRCC confirming that your income is sufficient and you are approved to be your parent's sponsor? Did they recalculate your income later? Why did the amount change? Do you have anything in writing from IRCC? It is very strange that you are saying that you got a call. A call from IRCC? They usually do not call.

Yes I got an approval letter from them 2018 and later on they recalculated my income this year and said I was falling short which isn't a big amount considering my high income for a last few years now. By my income means my husband's, he is the consigner. And financially he will be the support guy.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Yes I got an approval letter from them 2018 and later on they recalculated my income this year and said I was falling short which isn't a big amount considering my high income for a last few years now. By my income means my husband's, he is the consigner. And financially he will be the support guy.
Think you are getting confused. Your application was never approved. You chose the option to appeal under H&C if you were going to be denied so that is exactly what happened. You didn’t meet the income requirement for one year, which would be an automatic refusal, but given that you selected that you wanted a chance to appeal based on H&C if you were being denied you are being given that chance.

Saniya123

Aug 1, 2019
Think you are getting confused. Your application was never approved. You chose the option to appeal under H&C if you were going to be denied so that is exactly what happened. You didn’t meet the income requirement for one year, which would be an automatic refusal, but given that you selected that you wanted a chance to appeal based on H&C if you were being denied you are being given that chance.
Yes this is exactly what it is.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Reactions: canuck78

Saniya123

Aug 1, 2019
Wow you don't know anything, the guy is right when he applied it was enough, now when it's about to finish everything it's suddenly not enough lol, It's a pestilent ruling and it's easy to appeal. What the hell get a a lawyer you are going to win it.

I cannot afford a lawyer..