+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Have you done ECA with IQAS - Please share your expereince

Jojii

Star Member
Jun 13, 2012
NOC Code......
We have applied for ECA with IQAS. The application was delivered to IQAS office on Friday 3rd March. Its been a whole work week (10 calendar days) and we haven't received any emails from them.
I will call them on Monday but was wondering how others have fared with their applications with IQAS.

Dream-mer

Star Member
Feb 22, 2017
That's a bit out of ordinary, I guess, since mostly they're sending emails of receipt of documents within five business days after receiving them.

Mine reached on 6th march and I received their email of receipt of documents on 9th.

thecalmestsea

Star Member
Jan 19, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
19-04-2017
AOR Received.
19-04-2017
Passport Req..
25-07-2017
VISA ISSUED...
11-08-2017
My application reached IQAS on 8 Feb and acknowledgement email came on 11 Feb. My diploma and degree (from different institues) should have reached IQAS by around 11 Feb, but I only got the acknowledgement email on 22 Feb. After that, I received my ECA report within exactly 10 biz days.

Since IQAS increased processing time to 15 days, there's a chance they'll have a delay in sending acknowledgment emails and queueing assessments.

newuser86

Jan 30, 2017
Canada
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
30-03-2023
Med's Done....
09-02-2023
Jojii said:
We have applied for ECA with IQAS. The application was delivered to IQAS office on Friday 3rd March. Its been a whole work week (10 calendar days) and we haven't received any emails from them.
I will call them on Monday but was wondering how others have fared with their applications with IQAS.
Hi,
IQAS has recently changed their processing time from 10 to 15 business days. They acknowledged my documents on Feb 17 and it was finished on March 11 (email notification). However, the finished date on my report was Feb 24.... Also they only valued my diploma and degree programs, although i submitted craft certificates from a technical institution :(

Nevertheless, I hope my experience has helped you. I think you should a few days more before you contact them just yet.

Kind Regards :)

sunnyvin

Nov 29, 2014
Jojii said:

wait for this weekend.

johnsyk

Champion Member
Sep 24, 2016
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-4-2017
AOR Received.
10-4-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
8-4-2017
IQAS has been flooded with applications and hence they have officially increased their timelines from 10 to 15 business days. They used to give an acknowledgment a day after getting all documents but off late, they do take a bit more time due to the rush of applications. However I have done from WES as well as IQAS and I will blindly go with IQAS. WES is the worst ever. I don't know why people even go with WES. They just take too long and they are rude and they cant be contacted on phone and overall a whole load of rubbish!

Jojii

Star Member
Jun 13, 2012
NOC Code......
Thanks for sharing your experience.
I am yet to receive an email from them and its been 11 days. I called them up and the lady on the phone confirmed that the file is received and the data has been transferred to their system. She also claimed that their system is down and that is why we haven't received any emails. But its apparent from replies in this forum that others have received confirmation emails.
Something is not right. I guess I will have to push them a bit more.

ik2016

Jun 14, 2016
Hi Guys ,

I also have not received the second mail(academic transcripts) to confirm receipt of the documents by IQAS.

I am worried since it has been 12 business days now. Anyone with same experience ?

@Jojii please share your timelines.

Hassan1988

Star Member
Feb 28, 2017
I am in the same boat. Send my documents like 10 days ago and called them twice to know if they have received the documents or not ? But they said they have so many applications so i have to wait for the email confirmation from them. Still waiting ....

Jojii

Star Member
Jun 13, 2012
NOC Code......
Hi Guys ,

I also have not received the second mail(academic transcripts) to confirm receipt of the documents by IQAS.

I am worried since it has been 12 business days now. Anyone with same experience ?

@Jojii please share your timelines.
@ik2016
my timelines are as follows.
Can you also please share yours.

Spouse:
Application delivered- 03MAR
Email received - 15MAR
Unviersity documents delivered - 18MAR
Email recived - 29MAR
Final Assessment received - 2MAY

Me
Application delivered- 20MAR