+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Have Anybody(Pakistan) done Evaluation from Comparative Education Service, CES?

mbakhan

Star Member
Nov 1, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Re: CES for evaluation - how to send docs

khurrambhatti said:
Yes you can. I did the same and thnx God I got my ECA report. They took almost 2 months
Can you kindly share your timeline if you got your ECA from CES??

kashmoin

Aug 29, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-May-2014 Reached 12-May-2014
Doc's Request.
Schedule A form on 3 occations
Nomination.....
26-Aug-2014
File Transfer...
08-Oct-2014
Med's Request
10-Oct-2014
Med's Done....
22-Oct-2014
Passport Req..
29-Jun-2015
VISA ISSUED...
15-Jul-2015
mkadnan said:
Hello everyone
My MBA degree has been attested from HEC. now i want to Academic Credential Assessment from CES..
so what procedure I have to adopt? and CES required orignal document and interboard documents.

Thanks
No u don't need to send originals
They only need attested copies of certificates and marks sheet in sealed envelopes from concern institutions

mkadnan

Star Member
Nov 5, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23 Jan 2016
Doc's Request.
6th April 2016
AOR Received.
20th March 16
Med's Request
upfront
Med's Done....
18th March 2016
Interview........
not needed
Passport Req..
21st December 2016
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
waiting
HEC sealed envelope :
MBA Degree/Transcript Colored Photocopies
B.com Degree/Transcript Colored Photocopies
with
outside Form and Colored passport copy
Intermediate copies..

is there any other documents which required by CES.

Shobyy

Nov 29, 2014
Salam Guyz,

I am going to apply my ECA from CES, but again, this process is confusing, thats why need to ask some questions:

* Color PhotoCopy of MarkSheet/Degree of MBA
* Color Photocopy of Marksheet/Degree of B.Com
* Color PhotoCopy of Passport & NIC
* Take A printout of CES form, fill it, sign it.
* Bank Draft of $226

- Are these only required documents to b put inside University's Sealed Envelope?
- No Attestation required from HEC?
- Only University attestation required?

Q- I Did my MBA from Iqra University Gulshan Campus, So just to ask, should I get my attestation from same Campus or needed to go to Main Campus and get everything done and either ask them to send or take the envelope and send it by myself.
And in "FROM" column, write From Controller of Examination with University's Address.

Thanks.

Shoaib

farhanmazhari

Sep 18, 2014
Hi,

I am planning to send my degree to CES, I live in UAE, I will ask my brother to go HEC on my behalf and get the signed and sealed envelop and send it back to me in UAE and then from here I will send it to CES. Will it work like this? will they accept packet from UAE?

Please quick response require.

mraheel83

Feb 19, 2015
sumairak said:
I would recommend you to send the transcript/ degree through your university. because university wont take much time to send the envelope. first you go to your university take along your final transcript/ degree color copy, ask them to verify and send to the CES address. In HEC case, first you need to take the number/ token which you probably will see 15-20 days wait time. I am not sure on the regional office, I guess they only accept from Islamabad one.

on CES website its mentioned that current processing time is 7 weeks. i sent my envelope through dhl and it was received on 21 august and card was charged on 30 August. but I dont live in Pakistan, I sent from Saudi Arabia. I advice to you is to use a good international courier company. they are bit costly but they are fast and reliable.
Hi,

I'm applying for ECA through CES from Saudi Arabia. Can you please advise me what procedure you followed (including required docs)?

I sent an email to CES and replied me with following details:

Your application package may be submitted by you from anywhere in the world. However, official academic documents must be sent directly by your former institution to our office in sealed envelopes.

For post-secondary studies completed in Pakistan, copies of your degree certificate and mark sheets/detailed statements of marks need to be sent directly from the university, attested and dated by the Controller of Examinations or Registrar’s Office, to our office in a sealed envelope.

As an alternative to official transcripts sent directly to CES from the issuing institution, for studies completed at universities (e.g. Bachelor, Master, Master of Philosophy, PhD), in Pakistan, CES accepts HEC (Higher Education Commission) attested photocopies of the Degree Certificates and Marks Sheet/Result Card. Applicants need to request for all attested photocopies to be placed in an official signed and sealed envelope and have the envelope returned to applicant to forward to CES.

Please advise me.

Thanks

sumairak

Jul 18, 2014
US
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
In process
Nomination.....
Saskatchewan
AOR Received.
Aug 10, 2015
mraheel83 said:
Hi,

I'm applying for ECA through CES from Saudi Arabia. Can you please advise me what procedure you followed (including required docs)?

I sent an email to CES and replied me with following details:

Your application package may be submitted by you from anywhere in the world. However, official academic documents must be sent directly by your former institution to our office in sealed envelopes.

For post-secondary studies completed in Pakistan, copies of your degree certificate and mark sheets/detailed statements of marks need to be sent directly from the university, attested and dated by the Controller of Examinations or Registrar's Office, to our office in a sealed envelope.

As an alternative to official transcripts sent directly to CES from the issuing institution, for studies completed at universities (e.g. Bachelor, Master, Master of Philosophy, PhD), in Pakistan, CES accepts HEC (Higher Education Commission) attested photocopies of the Degree Certificates and Marks Sheet/Result Card. Applicants need to request for all attested photocopies to be placed in an official signed and sealed envelope and have the envelope returned to applicant to forward to CES.

Please advise me.

Thanks
i requested my friend to visit my university and send the sealed envelope from there. and from here in Saudi i sent mine as per the directions of CES.
please be more specific if you have any further query.
goodluck

shehaad

Mar 8, 2015
Dear All.
I am from Mauritius and i just received my CSQ yesterday.
i will be sending my application for PR this week.
tell me, can i send my application pack for " Evaluation Comparatives Des Diplomes" soon?
is there any expiration date on the certificates when we receive them because i am sure that i will only be landing in Quebec in not less than 12 months.
grateful to advise.
i wanna do it now itself.
thanks.
shehaad

awu2015

Apr 18, 2015
sumairak said:
yes you are right. either you can send the HEC sealed envelope to CES or ask your university to send verified color copy transcript/ degrees to CES. goodluck!
What I understand from this thread, Just Send both the envelop#1 (incl. form+colored copies of credentials) + envelop#2 (HEC attested colored copies) put in one envelop from courier company mentioning my name and address as sender.

But the confusion still here that the column name "I have contacted my institution to request Official Transcripts" in the form of CES on each degree section (Post secondary) need to be tick as yes or no?

and which address should use below?

1.CES Address
Comparative Education Service (CES)
University of Toronto School of Continuing Studies
162 St. George Street
Toronto, ON
Canada
M5S 2E9

2.Official Transcripts Submission
Official Transcripts from issuing institutions must be
signed, sealed and mailed to:

University of Toronto School of Continuing Studies c/o
Research Department (CDN Immigration Programs)
162 St. George Street Toronto, ON, Canada M5S 2E9

does anyone send document to CES in this way previously? what was the outcome?

talibimran

Jun 24, 2015
I am gonna going to apply for ECA from CES, but again, this procedure is not cleared. could you please help me in this regards.

Following Documents need to be send:

1 - Color PhotoCopy of Transcript and Degree of MBA from BIZTEK or Attested color photocopy with sealed envelop by institute or HEC?

2 - Color Photocopy of Mark-sheet and Degree of B.Com from KU or Attested color photocopy with sealed envelop by KU or HEC?

3 - Color Photocopy of SSC or HSC mark-sheet and certificate or "attested copy with sealed envelop by Board"

above document are enough for ECA or need any other documents ???

waiting for your reply.

Regards

Mohsinkamal

Jun 25, 2015
hello brothers I am from islamabad I have done Bs mechanical recently and i want to immegrate to canda but I need some suggestions what to do and how to do I really know nothing please tell me which is the best suitable way .There are too many catageries . I need some initial guidelines. 03366024636 is my contact number and mohsinkhann2@yahoo.com is my email adress

sumairak

Jul 18, 2014
US
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
In process
Nomination.....
Saskatchewan
AOR Received.
Aug 10, 2015
Mohsinkamal said:
hello brothers I am from islamabad I have done Bs mechanical recently and i want to immegrate to canda but I need some suggestions what to do and how to do I really know nothing please tell me which is the best suitable way .There are too many catageries . I need some initial guidelines. 03366024636 is my contact number and mohsinkhann2 @ yahoo.com is my email adress
take out some time and read this website thoroughly http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/express/express-entry.asp?utm_source=slash-express&utm_medium=short-url&utm_campaign=express-entry
find out if you qualify or not. if yes then do the basic things which will be used in express entry of provincial nomination like ECA for your education certificates, IELTS, experience letters etc. prepare your profile and then you will be good to go for immigration.
good luck

theBoy514

Aug 8, 2015
awu2015 said:
What I understand from this thread, Just Send both the envelop#1 (incl. form+colored copies of credentials) + envelop#2 (HEC attested colored copies) put in one envelop from courier company mentioning my name and address as sender.

But the confusion still here that the column name "I have contacted my institution to request Official Transcripts" in the form of CES on each degree section (Post secondary) need to be tick as yes or no?

and which address should use below?

1.CES Address
University of Toronto School of Continuing Studies
162 St. George Street
Toronto, ON
Canada
M5S 2E9

2.Official Transcripts Submission
Official Transcripts from issuing institutions must be
signed, sealed and mailed to:

University of Toronto School of Continuing Studies c/o
Research Department (CDN Immigration Programs)
162 St. George Street Toronto, ON, Canada M5S 2E9

does anyone send document to CES in this way previously? what was the outcome?
Hi,

Can you please tell me which address did you sent the docs to? I have a signed and sealed envelope from HEC which I'll be sending myself so would like to know this too.

Thank you!

aathar

Star Member
Feb 25, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
London Visa Office
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Re: CES for evaluation - how to send docs

pakimom said:
Dear friends,

I have had University of Karachi verify and seal my colour photocopies/documents in an envelope. Can I courier it myself and will CES accept it? I will write controller of Examinations in the address of the sender. Please advise.
Dear Friend,

I also need to get my degree (MBA FINANCE) from Karachi University accessed / attested. I may need your help in the same.
Can you please inbox me your number so I can talk to you ?
Thanks
Athar

omarkhan

Oct 12, 2016
Pakistan
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Islamabad
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
11-08-2017
AOR Received.
11-08-2017
Passport Req..
08/09/2017
Hi every one:

I wonder if anyone has attested his/her degrees from the regional offices of the HEC for CES ?
Would a regional office attestation be acceptable to CES? Would really appreciate the guidance of this forum's members in this regard. Thanks