+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Have Anybody(Pakistan) done Evaluation from Comparative Education Service, CES?

Jahanzeab1

Feb 23, 2017
Respected all I Just start my Process and wants my ECA Report From CES As Per My Consultant Advise...And i totally dont know about procedure even i goes there web site but still confused...Plz Give me some help on this topic...
And The Another problem is i am here in saudi arabia...
So still dont know i have to send my Documents to CES With out Attestation or after Attestation...
2nd:-- is it mandatory i should have to get attestation from ibcc for my ECA Or with out ibcc they can do...
Plz I Req to all of you guide me....
Because from here its looking very tough...
Thanks to all of you in Advance

riaz137

Star Member
Apr 17, 2017
Saudi Arabia
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
30-12-2017
Med's Done....
20-01-2018
Passport Req..
26-06-2018
"Respected all I Just start my Process and wants my ECA Report From CES As Per My Consultant Advise...And i totally dont know about procedure even i goes there web site but still confused...Plz Give me some help on this topic...
And The Another problem is i am here in saudi arabia...
So still dont know i have to send my Documents to CES With out Attestation or after Attestation...
2nd:-- is it mandatory i should have to get attestation from ibcc for my ECA Or with out ibcc they can do...
Plz I Req to all of you guide me....
Because from here its looking very tough...
Thanks to all of you in Advance"

Brother
For secondary and higher secondary only you need IBCC
If you are doing ECA for graduate degree then you don't need IBCC
First step to create online application upload all required documents in soft copy (soft copy should be from both sides of document)
Submit application.
next step
Just attest you degree and transcript original+copy from HEC.
Ask HEC to place attested copies in sealed envelop.
with this seal envelop add your photo copies of all marks report and certificate from matric onwards.
send all this by DHL or FEDEX to CES.
When they receive all documents they start evaluation.
Hope this will help you

mishaikh

Jan 1, 2017
Dear Readers,

I am planning to apply for ACA from CES, i am a bit confused regarding to documents.

Q.1 - For Pakistan, i already got attested, signed & sealed envelop from HEC for Bachelor Degree. do i also need to get verified documents from my University?

Q.2 - Do i need to send Intermediate Certificate as Photocopy only or shall i need to attested from Inter board office in sealed & Signed envelop?

Q.3 - Or only send these documents in Envelop
1) HEC Envelop of Sealed & Signed
2) CES form
3) Passport or CNIC copy
4) Copy of Bachelor Degree/Certificate & Transcript

Looking forward for your response.

Regards,
Mishaikh

sacrified

Dec 11, 2011
Respected All,

I have to do my ECA for Canada Immigration.

I have attested my MBA AND B.COM Original and Photocopies from HEC and have sealed them in HEC Envelope ( MBA and B.Com Photocopies ). Is it enough or i have to attest them from Concern University as well. Can i send them at my own or not ?

Do i have to attest my Matric and Diploma Certificates and Mark Sheets from concern board or not?

Which Address to use for sending documents to ECA?

Kindly please help me out , I am very confused and needy?

can_immi_can

Star Member
Oct 14, 2017
Planet Earth
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
01-01-2016
IELTS Request
upfront
Med's Request
upfront
Med's Done....
upfront
Passport Req..
Waiting on PPR
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting on PPR
LANDED..........
Waiting on PPR
Respected All,

I have attested my MBA AND B.COM Original and Photocopies from HEC and have sealed them in HEC Envelope ( MBA and B.Com Photocopies ). Is it enough or i have to attest them from Concern University as well. Can i send them at my own or not ?

Do i have to attest my Matric and Diploma Certificates and Mark Sheets from concern board or not?

As per CES' website (https://learn.utoronto.ca/international-professionals/comparative-education-service-ces/apply-now/required-documents/pakistan)
documents have to be sent by the concerned institute/university/board etc.

See the above link for details. It answers your first two questions.

Tahirali101

Apr 2, 2018
Dear Brother Riaz - My case is also same as of Jahanzaed. Can you please advise if i need to send original documents as well to CES for post secondary degree assessment. i already have sealed envelope of my colored photocopies.

Secondly, is it must to send hard copies printed both side as i have only main side printed and attested.

Seeking your help in this regards.

Thanks

Sohailtarar

Apr 8, 2018
Re: CES for evaluation - how to send docs

Yes, you can. I did the same and thnx God I got my ECA report. They took almost 2 months

Hi

can you please share you filled form and did you check below box if you send by yourself

"I agree to have original transcript send directly from the academic institution to CES (Yes) Did you check yes

sana.faisal

Nov 2, 2012
yes you are right. either you can send the HEC sealed envelope to CES or ask your university to send verified color copy transcript/ degrees to CES. goodluck!
I am sending my Masters documents to CES from my university SZABIST directly. Could you kindly tell about the other docs like postgraduate diplomas or BA and HSSC etc, are they supposed to be sent to CES from respective institutes as well?

Waqarsyed06

Jul 18, 2017
I am sending my Masters documents to CES from my university SZABIST directly. Could you kindly tell about the other docs like postgraduate diplomas or BA and HSSC etc, are they supposed to be sent to CES from respective institutes as well?

I am stuck here too. CES or WES. as per new instruction on CES, all documents should be send by awarding institute in a sealed envelope. what does it mean. should i do IBCC for CES too ?

Zainab-o

Jun 1, 2018
Hello everyone, I have a question, do we need to get our degrees verified before submitting to HEC for attestation? TIA

Aries69

Oct 24, 2015
Respected All,

Aslam o Alaikam,
Brother what equivelance they gave to your B.com and MBA degrees as per Canada standard ?

Talal rashid

Oct 21, 2019
yes you are right. either you can send the HEC sealed envelope to CES or ask your university to send verified color copy transcript/ degrees to CES. goodluck!
Is transcript is enough to send them or I need to send degree as well with transcript?