Med's Request
22-06-2010
Med's Done....
09-07-2010; reached 23-07-2010
Interview........
-
Passport Req..
30-12-2010, dated-15-12-2010
April guys are still a mystery to me too...

but it looks like first half of feb applicants got file # in may 20-25
and other half saw action in june 20-25

so i am assuming first half of march getting something by july 20-25

McLuvin

Star Member
Mar 26, 2009
ChaloCanada said:
April guys are still a mystery to me too...

but it looks like first half of feb applicants got file # in may 20-25
and other half saw action in june 20-25

so i am assuming first half of march getting something by july 20-25
Chalo, Lets hope your assumptions are correct :)

BR,
McLuvin

Mike053

Feb 9, 2009
ALL AINP PEOPLE. GET RID OF THIS WAITING FOR AINP File Numbers and nominations. White House has started discussions for CIR. This is the last chance for people like us who wish to continue living in US.

Write to White House at http://www.whitehouse.gov/contact/. The more messages the White House get, more chances we have. I am just spreading the word and request you to spread this word to more and more of your friends/forums. Also, write to Harry reid, the democrat whip. He is the guy who will influence the text of bill.

Just copy paste the message below:-
Why are illegal aliens able to get Green Card by applying on their own while legal aliens have to depend upon their employer to apply for green card? Illegals who broke the law are getting better treatment than legal aliens who respected the law.

Also, why are you giving Green Card to illegals living in US for 5 years while excluding legals living in US for 5 years? You are punishing legal people for following the law of land.Legals living in US for 2 years should get green card.

Don't be lazy, just copy paste. It is 1 minute thing. It can half your immigration troubles. Illegal aliens are shouting and they will be heard. If legals like us don't shout, Obama and congress don't give a damn to us.

vsrao

Mar 10, 2009
Visa Office......
Buffalo
abInMind said:
VSRAO, question for you, in the spreadsheet, the column filenorecddt, is it the date that alberta said they generated the file number on, or the date that they sent the email saying they generated the file number on?
~SA
FileRecdDt -->> File# received date via email

Looks like they are generating the file numbers after two months of the application received date and holding up because how come april guys get 3XXX series in the second week of june and i received 14XX series yesterday. I have posted the email what i received from Alberta on page 76.

deveshjaitley

Star Member
May 20, 2009
US
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo, NY
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-Jan-2009
Doc's Request.
24-Nov-2009
Nomination.....
12-Dec-2009
notdet said:
ChaloCanada said:
and i think next week would be lot of action on nominations
I owe you a party if this happens ! :)
I am next in line to you. we both got file # on same day!!

beowulfkid

Feb 22, 2009
Hello friends -- We got email from AINP confirming receipt of our AINP application. We had originally mailed on 27th of Feb. The receipt date a/c to the email says March 27th. FYI.

rascojenkins

Jul 25, 2008
beowulfkid said:
Hello friends -- We got email from AINP confirming receipt of our AINP application. We had originally mailed on 27th of Feb. The receipt date a/c to the email says March 27th. FYI.
Beautiful now you can relax and wait.

Jasper

May 19, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-03-2009 (AINP), 25-03-2010 (CIC)
Doc's Request.
19-11-2009
Nomination.....
23-11-2009
AOR Received.
15-07-2010
Med's Request
15-07-2010
Med's Done....
22-07-2010
Passport Req..
24-03-2011
VISA ISSUED...
05-04-2011
LANDED..........
14-06-2011
beowulfkid said:
You mean, you got your file number? If so, could you post your file number as well as your NOC?

Thank you and Congradulations!

email2kale

Feb 5, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-Feb-2009
Nomination.....
03-Dec-2009
AOR Received.
14-Jun-2010
Med's Request
14-Jun-2010
Med's Done....
17-Jun-2010
Passport Req..
22-Jul-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-Aug-2010
LANDED..........
05-Dec-2010
Mike053 said:
ALL AINP PEOPLE. GET RID OF THIS WAITING FOR AINP File Numbers and nominations. White House has started discussions for CIR. This is the last chance for people like us who wish to continue living in US.

Write to White House at http://www.whitehouse.gov/contact/. The more messages the White House get, more chances we have. I am just spreading the word and request you to spread this word to more and more of your friends/forums. Also, write to Harry reid, the democrat whip. He is the guy who will influence the text of bill.

Why are illegal aliens able to get Green Card by applying on their own while legal aliens have to depend upon their employer to apply for green card? Illegals who broke the law are getting better treatment than legal aliens who respected the law.

Also, why are you giving Green Card to illegals living in US for 5 years while excluding legals living in US for 5 years? You are punishing legal people for following the law of land.Legals living in US for 2 years should get green card.

Don't be lazy, just copy paste. It is 1 minute thing. It can half your immigration troubles. Illegal aliens are shouting and they will be heard. If legals like us don't shout, Obama and congress don't give a damn to us.
Mike053: Thanks for taking this initiative... I think couple of weeks back you have posted the same kind of message to mail to respective State Senetors... I did that what you have posted that time and yesterday I got an invite to attend State Senetor townhall meeting this saturday.

rascojenkins

Jul 25, 2008
email2kale said:
Mike053 said:

Mike053: Thanks for taking this initiative... I think couple of weeks back you have posted the same kind of message to mail to respective State Senetors... I did that what you have posted that time and yesterday I got an invite to attend State Senetor townhall meeting this saturday.
Impressive now your voice can realy be heard. Go tell them how you fell.

Manny

Dec 31, 2008
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo, US
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 30, 2008
Doc's Request.
Nov 25, 2009
Nomination.....
Dec 07, 2009 CIC App. Filed.: Mar 15, 2010
AOR Received.
Jul 06, 2010
Med's Request
Jul 06, 2010
Med's Done....
Jul 15, 2010 File transferred: Nov 10, 2010
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Dec 15, 2010
VISA ISSUED...
Dec 23, 2010
LANDED..........
Apr 07, 2011
Mike,
Can you please post some links for the benefits that illegals are having? If we include, then that will add more power to our email.
Thanks.

Mike053 said:

the

Star Member
Jun 25, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo/LA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AINP_00-03-2009, CIC_08-04-2010
Doc's Request.
na
Nomination.....
29-11-2009
AOR Received.
24-07-2010
IELTS Request
na
File Transfer...
05-01-2011 to LA
Med's Request
24-07-2010
Med's Done....
06-08-2010
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
03-02-2011
VISA ISSUED...
18 March, 2011
LANDED..........
18 July, 2011
vsrao,

Here is my timeline:

1. sent out pre-assessment ~15 Dec. 2008
2. received invitation ~16 Jan. 2009
3. sent out application ~18 Mar. 2009
4. application reached Alberta ~24 Mar. 2009
5. received email notification of file number 150X, 24 June 2009
6. NOC: 2131

the

koolchik

Star Member
Jun 16, 2009
@the : your timeline seems just like mine except my noc is 2171.... did u use a lawyer or filed yourself? m hoping that means mine is coming too....

rascojenkins

Jul 25, 2008
koolchik said:
@the : your timeline seems just like mine except my noc is 2171.... did u use a lawyer or filed yourself? m hoping that means mine is coming too....
yeah you'll be smiling by the end of next week.