+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

H1B - Alberta PNP File Number / Certificate Timeline

nomad_musafir

Jan 13, 2009
oilyAB,

don't waste your breath... be creative and write more poems instead... the one you posted above was amazing! you are one talented desi (yeah the 'koopmandook' reference gave it away ;)

NewAINPmember

Jul 11, 2009
Hello All,
I am new member of this forum, and I just recieved my AINP Nominee Certificate today. I was just wondering if someone could list the documents that I need to apply for CIC application. Any help would be highly appreicated.

Thanks much

jimmyz500

Star Member
Jul 5, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-02-2009
Doc's Request.
15-03-2010
Nomination.....
24-05-2010
AOR Received.
31-01-2011
Med's Request
31-01-2011
Med's Done....
21-02-2011
NewAINPmember,

Congratulations on receiving your nominee certificate!! it is great news. May we ask when you received your file number and what your file number is? what digit does it start with? 6xx? 7xx? This will let us know where AINP is at with their progress.

Thx!

NewAINPmember said:
Hello All,
I am new member of this forum, and I just recieved my AINP Nominee Certificate today. I was just wondering if someone could list the documents that I need to apply for CIC application. Any help would be highly appreicated.

Thanks much

jimmyz500

Star Member
Jul 5, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-02-2009
Doc's Request.
15-03-2010
Nomination.....
24-05-2010
AOR Received.
31-01-2011
Med's Request
31-01-2011
Med's Done....
21-02-2011
I am still waiting for the nominee cert, hope someone can help with your CIC question, it will be useful to all of us.

NewAINPmember said:
Hello All,

Thanks much

AlbertaCitizen

Star Member
Apr 11, 2009
NewAINPmember said:
Hello All,

Thanks much
NewAINPMember

Please post your timeline

Journey2ainp

Jul 12, 2009
congrats...NewAINPmember

Once you have been successfully nominated by a province, you will receive a certificate of provincial nomination. Please note that a copy of this certificate will be sent directly to the visa office by the province or territory. For this reason, it is not required for you to submit a copy of your certificate with your application.

You must complete all the forms:

Application for Permanent Residence in Canada
Schedule 1: Background/Declaration
Schedule 4: Economic Classes: Provincial Nominees
Additional Family Information
Use of a Representative. You must complete this form if you want to use a representative to help you apply. Using a representative is a personal choice. Find out more about using immigration representatives.

For more information please visit http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/provincial/apply-how.asp

Please update your timeline

AlbertaCitizen

Star Member
Apr 11, 2009
What is happening with Deveshjaitley and Indium_sulfide? You both sent application in first week of jan and people who sent application in 2nd and 3rd week of Jan got nomination like flori, shyli, sixsigma, despo? Did these people used lawyers? What is happening?

rezendgi

Dec 5, 2008
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo, NY
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-12-2008
Doc's Request.
24-11-2009
Nomination.....
09-12-2009
AOR Received.
06-07-2010
IELTS Request
Waived
Med's Request
06-07-2010
Med's Done....
16-07-2010
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
15-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
29-10-2010
LANDED..........
Not Yet
I am rolling over and laughing .. LOL !!

You guys are so smart, you can clearly make out .. NO ONE CAN CHEAT !!

albertaorbust said:
I have a feeling that journey2ainp, AINPmember & Albertacitizen are same person, The time waster Albertagoverner.
Any thoughts?

indium-sulfide-2

Star Member
Apr 5, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
So, AG,
Could you please do us a favor by not wasting the other's precious time?
Playing with the other's hard situation is not a merit.
Best
IS2

OilyAlberta

Jul 10, 2009
IS-2

Did u try to call/email AINP.
I think it is 4 months for ur case. You should have got nomination by now....
God help people like me who applied in March or later...

AlbertaCitizen

Star Member
Apr 11, 2009
OilyAlberta said:
IS-2

Did u try to call/email AINP.
I think it is 4 months for ur case. You should have got nomination by now....
God help people like me who applied in March or later...
I think IS will get reply that aggregate 8 months hasn't been passed therefore we will not entertain your request. He sent application in jan 2009 and 8 months will be finish at the end of August. I hope August is the 8th month of year.