+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

H1-Alberta PNP-nominations NOV'09 and later+PCC, FBI,CIC application discussion!

image6000

Aug 12, 2009
cooldeepforyou said:
They should be able to indentify by provincinal number ? this is my guess....I am going to send document without my wife's fbi...
Can some one please clarify this please. Because last time I talked to CIC, BUFFALO they told me to send all complete documents (Including FBI) . They told me this will prevent any further delaying and complication.

I do not want to go through any further delaying with CIC , BUFFALO. We all have waited too long for this AINP nomination and it does not make any sense to go through any additional delaying with CIC, BUFFALO due not sending 1 FBI reports on time.

I am willing to wait few more weeks to satisfy CIC, BUFFALO requirements. So that way I can send them all required documents (Including FBI) all at one time rather than sending them seperately to have any further delaying.

And looking at this forum. Most members are waiting for FBI reports and sending them all at once to prevent any further delaying with CIC BUFFALO.

Manny

Dec 31, 2008
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo, US
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 30, 2008
Doc's Request.
Nov 25, 2009
Nomination.....
Dec 07, 2009 CIC App. Filed.: Mar 15, 2010
AOR Received.
Jul 06, 2010
Med's Request
Jul 06, 2010
Med's Done....
Jul 15, 2010 File transferred: Nov 10, 2010
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Dec 15, 2010
VISA ISSUED...
Dec 23, 2010
LANDED..........
Apr 07, 2011
Frankly, all of us are all smart enough to understand the requirements for the application and my interpretation is that country PCCs are required when submitting the application. And the time frame for FBI cert is max 12 to 14 weeks and this is within the 6 month validity of the AINP certificate. AINP/CIC have in my opinion factored that in. So yes, I am waiting for FBI certificate to send it all together.

image6000 said:
Can some one please clarify this please. Because last time I talked to CIC, BUFFALO they told me to send all complete documents (Including FBI) . They told me this will prevent any further delaying and complication.

I do not want to go through any further delaying with CIC , BUFFALO. We all have waited too long for this AINP nomination and it does not make any sense to go through any additional delaying with CIC, BUFFALO due not sending 1 FBI reports on time.

I am willing to wait few more weeks to satisfy CIC, BUFFALO requirements. So that way I can send them all required documents (Including FBI) all at one time rather than sending them seperately to have any further delaying.

And looking at this forum. Most members are waiting for FBI reports and sending them all at once to prevent any further delaying with CIC BUFFALO.

symmetry

Jan 25, 2010
image6000 said:
Please tell me which number you called CIC, I really need to talk with them about my specific situation. Thanks.

This is what I found on Buffalo office's website:
"Telephone: The regional program centre does not accept or respond to telephone calls."

image6000

Aug 12, 2009
symmetry said:
Please tell me which number you called CIC, I really need to talk with them about my specific situation. Thanks.

This is what I found on Buffalo office's website:
"Telephone: The regional program centre does not accept or respond to telephone calls."
(716) 858-9501

NeedCanadaPR

Feb 22, 2010
Hi guys,

I got my FBI clearance in mail on fri 19th. Here is the timeline:

Req recvd by FBI: Dec 11th
CC charged: Feb 8th
Received by USPS: Feb 19th

Thanks to everyone for the helpful posts..

Fay

Dec 10, 2009
Hi All-

Do we need to send the same forms to CIC that we submitted to AINP because those forms were signed almost a year ago apart from the date...i do not have any issue in submitting the same forms, Yes to CIC i will add the photos

Please let me know if we need to some those original forms as I send the copy to AINP.

Thanks,

vsrao

Mar 10, 2009
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Fay said:
Hi All-

Do we need to send the same forms to CIC that we submitted to AINP because those forms were signed almost a year ago apart from the date...i do not have any issue in submitting the same forms, Yes to CIC i will add the photos

Please let me know if we need to some those original forms as I send the copy to AINP.

Thanks,
No you have to fill the new version forms and sign them with current date

Provincial nominee application kit
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/provincial/apply-application.asp

Provincial nominee guide
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/guides/EP7.pdf

CIC instructions
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/guides/E37048.pdf

Helpful hints
http://www.canadainternational.gc.ca/buffalo/imm/quebec_prov_hints-conseils.aspx?lang=eng

image6000

Aug 12, 2009
Any one received FBI reports who sent their finger prints during 3rd week of December?

Also Jasper did you receive your FBI reports. My Home PCC expiry date is coming up near. But I want to hold on till the very last moment. so that way I can send all application documents (Including FBI ) to CIC, BUFFALO all at once rather than sending seperately.

Thanks

Jasper

May 19, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-03-2009 (AINP), 25-03-2010 (CIC)
Doc's Request.
19-11-2009
Nomination.....
23-11-2009
AOR Received.
15-07-2010
Med's Request
15-07-2010
Med's Done....
22-07-2010
Passport Req..
24-03-2011
VISA ISSUED...
05-04-2011
LANDED..........
14-06-2011
image6000 said:
Any one received FBI reports who sent their finger prints during 3rd week of December?

Also Jasper did you receive your FBI reports. My Home PCC expiry date is coming up near. But I want to hold on till the very last moment. so that way I can send all application documents (Including FBI ) to CIC, BUFFALO all at once rather than sending seperately.

Thanks
No, sadly I haven't received my FBI result yet. But I called FBI again and this time I was told that the process should complete by the end of this week (credit card was charged on Feb 18). So I think (and hope) I'll receive my FBI clearance next week.

And there are some cases in which mid-Dec requests have recently received results (below are quotes from Skilled Worker Topics):
mpapdp.1984 said:
FYI- I mailed my fingerprints on Dec 22nd, FBI received them Dec 24th. Got FBI 'No Arrest Record' letter back on Feb 20 2010.
Alpha Romeo said:
I send my request on Dec. 10 and received at FBI office on Dec.14 as per customer service. Result was mailed on Feb. 16 and I received on Feb. 20. It's like 8 weeks.

email2kale

Feb 5, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-Feb-2009
Nomination.....
03-Dec-2009
AOR Received.
14-Jun-2010
Med's Request
14-Jun-2010
Med's Done....
17-Jun-2010
Passport Req..
22-Jul-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-Aug-2010
LANDED..........
05-Dec-2010
image6000 said:

Thanks
I have sent mine on 21st Dec and checked MO status... it is not encashed yet.

iAlberta

Star Member
Mar 22, 2009
USA
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo, USA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20/Mar/2009
Doc's Request.
16/Dec/2009
Nomination.....
11/Jan/2010
AOR Received.
01/Jun/2010
Med's Request
01/Jun/2010
Med's Done....
04/Jun/2010
Passport Req..
27/Aug/2010
Got my FBI report... here is the time line

sent on Jan 13th
credit card charged feb 9th
results printed on feb 12th
fbi mailed the results on feb 19th
today received the mail... hope this helps...

I have already sent my CIC application and my check was encashed... today I sent all my PCCs to CIC....

F

feras80

Hello IAlberta
I got mine too last Friday.
Also, I've already sent my application to CIC and the cash get cashed.
Is it better to wait until they request them?
Please advice.
Good luck!

iAlberta said:
Got my FBI report... here is the time line

sent on Jan 13th
credit card charged feb 9th
results printed on feb 12th
fbi mailed the results on feb 19th
today received the mail... hope this helps...

I have already sent my CIC application and my check was encashed... today I sent all my PCCs to CIC....