28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Always appreciate your opinion.
Yes already stopped the social assistance.
Thank you for your reply.
OK - that's good news.

I don't think any of us can tell you what your chances are of getting approved through H&C. I assume you are going to make the "best interest of a child" argument?

Good luck.

May 7, 2021
OK - that's good news.

I don't think any of us can tell you what your chances are of getting approved through H&C. I assume you are going to make the "best interest of a child" argument?

Good luck.
Thank you for your response.
What could could be the chances when one make the best interest of a child argument and what is the best H&C application near you, by all aspects?

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Thank you for your response.
What could could be the chances when one make the best interest of a child argument and what is the best H&C application near you, by all aspects?
Nobody will ever be able to estimate what the chances of your approval will be under H&C. Depending on the medical issue that may be a factor in your H&C. Were you able to find out the reason for your asylum denial.

Sheri86

Aug 18, 2021
Hello all gurus,

Please guide me regarding my parents.
Actually they are very old ,one is 73 and 2nd is 63 old. They are from pakistan. We are non Muslim community. Speciallu My dad health condition is not good. He has already got heart bypass , kidney surgery 10 years ago. He is blood sugar and blood pressure patient too since 20 years.

They got visit visa in 2017 but he could not travel to Canada for visit and getting expired in Nov 2022.

My family is canadian citizen and but I have not yearly enough income to sponsor via family sponsorship program or super visa.

My father is on govt pension in Pakistan too. Now a days we are in the paksitan to take care them for temporary ( 2 to 3 month).

They have lot of hardships in paksitan to handle their life. They could not hire maid because of hindu and security reason in Pakistan etc. They can not buy groceries because they are very old. Even if any emergency there like medical etc they can not handle it there alone.

My Canadian daughter is mentally disable so she is good and happy & growing well in canadian school. I can not take my family to Pakistan permanently to take care my parents.I donot have option to take my parent to Canada for permanent resident. Now a days covid situation is so risky for my parents too. Sometime flights are banned from Canada or Pakistan etc. I m really frusted and stress where should I go? How to handle such situation. Is there any way out to brings my parents in canada permanently.

If yes please guide me how to get them in canada with good chances.

Ayanna

VIP Member
Oct 4, 2020
Hello all gurus,

Please guide me regarding my parents.
Actually they are very old ,one is 73 and 2nd is 63 old. They are from pakistan. We are non Muslim community. Speciallu My dad health condition is not good. He has already got heart bypass , kidney surgery 10 years ago. He is blood sugar and blood pressure patient too since 20 years.

They got visit visa in 2017 but he could not travel to Canada for visit and getting expired in Nov 2022.

My family is canadian citizen and but I have not yearly enough income to sponsor via family sponsorship program or super visa.

My father is on govt pension in Pakistan too. Now a days we are in the paksitan to take care them for temporary ( 2 to 3 month).

They have lot of hardships in paksitan to handle their life. They could not hire maid because of hindu and security reason in Pakistan etc. They can not buy groceries because they are very old. Even if any emergency there like medical etc they can not handle it there alone.

My Canadian daughter is mentally disable so she is good and happy & growing well in canadian school. I can not take my family to Pakistan permanently to take care my parents.I donot have option to take my parent to Canada for permanent resident. Now a days covid situation is so risky for my parents too. Sometime flights are banned from Canada or Pakistan etc. I m really frusted and stress where should I go? How to handle such situation. Is there any way out to brings my parents in canada permanently.

If yes please guide me how to get them in canada with good chances.
You mentioned that your family in Pakistan
You have not good option for h&c because your parents overseas And also Pakistan is a powerful country so it’s not that much hardship nowadays in Pakistan Only option I would recommend you gotta apply for PG program
H&c the last resort for the people who are living in Canada without status

You can try and apply it but most likely will be refuse

Reactions: scylla

Patt garcia

Jul 20, 2021
Hello! I’d like to give an update of my case:
I submitted my H&C application last week and today I received an email from Vancouver with my application number and I guess it is a letter of knowledge that they’ve received my application and they asked to send a form from my representative (which is materny leave already and she won’t be my lawyer anymore) as soon as possible.
I’ll keep update this group for further information! ☺

Ayanna

VIP Member
Oct 4, 2020
I submitted my H&C application last week and today I received an email from Vancouver with my application number and I guess it is a letter of knowledge that they’ve received my application and they asked to send a form from my representative (which is materny leave already and she won’t be my lawyer anymore) as soon as possible.
you submitted your application in best time
Soon you will hear positive news
Good luck

Reactions: Patt garcia

Simba112

VIP Member
Mar 25, 2021
Good luck with your application. Hope you get positive outcome...

Ayanna

VIP Member
Oct 4, 2020
What insider information do you have? Seems very unlikely that applications will all suddenly be approved in a month.
Haha No information I’m a just positive person and all I have support for her Based on the story
FYI I never say be approving in a month I just say it’s the best time to submit application why are you Accusing me for something I didn’t say or write

• Love
Reactions: Patt garcia

Ayanna

VIP Member
Oct 4, 2020
What insider information do you have? Seems very unlikely that applications will all suddenly be approved in a month.
Did I ever give false information you know me for long time I never say anything false or claim I said it happened a few months later
Just be patient and watch

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Haha No information I’m a just positive person and all I have support for her Based on the story
FYI I never say be approving in a month I just say it’s the best time to submit application why are you Accusing me for something I didn’t say or write
Think you should be a bit more cautious with some of the things you are saying especially If you are saying that you don’t have insider knowledge of ultra fast processing times. Saying that this is the best time and to get your case in as soon as possible because there is an election and you don’t know who will win. That insinuates that some sort of decision will be made before the election if you apply now. I understand you are very positive but if I picked up on these posts other people did as well. I really started to think that you had insider information that they were trying to process every H&C case before the election because of your posts. After some thought I knew that it was likely impossible but many would not, With your expertise many may take your word as a guarantee so I would consider making subtle changes in your language like saying hopefully soon you will get positive news versus you will get positive news. You are knowledgeable enough to know that the approval rate isn’t close to 100% and so not everyone is going to be approved. I am just trying to provide some constructive criticism because you may not realize the power of your words.

Patt garcia

Jul 20, 2021
Think you should be a bit more cautious with some of the things you are saying especially If you are saying that you don’t have insider knowledge of ultra fast processing times. Saying that this is the best time and to get your case in as soon as possible because there is an election and you don’t know who will win. That insinuates that some sort of decision will be made before the election if you apply now. I understand you are very positive but if I picked up on these posts other people did as well. I really started to think that you had insider information that they were trying to process every H&C case before the election because of your posts. After some thought I knew that it was likely impossible but many would not, With your expertise many may take your word as a guarantee so I would consider making subtle changes in your language like saying hopefully soon you will get positive news versus you will get positive news. You are knowledgeable enough to know that the approval rate isn’t close to 100% and so not everyone is going to be approved. I am just trying to provide some constructive criticism because you may not realize the power of your words.

I've reading lots of post on this forum and I ALWAYS see you make coments in every single post, but all of them are with a lots of -not constructiv criticism-, negativism and even heteful! Seems every reply I read on this forum from you is because you don't want people immigrate to canada and you feel like the owner of this land. I am not sure if you are a canadian citizen (by birth) or an immigrant and you feel above of everyone and you don't want any immigrants, but wtf! you ALWAYS disencourage people with your words, even if you don't know about their personal circumstances: ''You may not realize the power of your words either'' and really you should INFORM yourself too before telling information you don't know. How I told you in my last posts, you don't have any knowledge about family law and it showed! (you can't take abroad a child even if you have full custody without the parent's authoritazion, you must go to court to ask to the judge a written authoritazion that can be deny depending of your country and the best interest of the child) because if you bring your child without a father's notarized document, you can be deny to take a flight on the aiport and even arrested!

When I did a basic question, you were the first one questioning me about my decision and asking details about my sensitive situation, do you know the word ''revictimize''? You make vulnerable people (like me) that expierenced a traumatic event to give sensative details and bring again the experience on theirs minds in that way you can just telling us: ''You can be refused because your argument does not hold true, blah blah blah'', in my case i never asked you to give advices about my story, or any immigration advice, what to write or what to send because i knew better that anyone about my CASE! but i thought it could be helpful to share you a bit about my case in that way if other women is passing through the same than me, they can know there are options and what they can do! But you again were there to telling: ''Your argument does not hold true'' wtffff! Imagine a woman that pass through violence and read your post and decided to continue with her abuser just because she read your post!! THINK BETTER BEFORE GIVE AN ''ADVICE''.

YOU SHOULD NOT GIVE ANY ADVICE IN SENSITIVE CASES WHERE HUMAN'S LIFES ARE INVOLVED (my life and a child life) JUST BECAUSE YOU FEEL WITH AUTHORITY TO TELL ''ADVICES'' THAT NOT JUST DISENCOURAGE PEOPLE, BUT PUTTING AT RISK MAKING THEM TO QUESTIONED THEMSELFS TWICE.

Yes, my argument holds true and it is true and it is fully checked!

Javed120

Star Member
Apr 18, 2014
Hi
M’y parants are refugee claims in 2020 January
They have hearing date in December 2021
But few weeks ago my father had open heart surgery
Also they doctor found alser.
My father was 24 days in hospital
7 days in ICU
It’s any support for case .can u help me
Any is are any things have to do to their case positive.help please dear all members

Ayanna

VIP Member
Oct 4, 2020
No
Hi
M’y parants are refugee claims in 2020 January
They have hearing date in December 2021
But few weeks ago my father had open heart surgery
Also they doctor found alser.
My father was 24 days in hospital
7 days in ICU
It’s any support for case .can u help me
Any is are any things have to do to their case positive.help please dear all members
no support
Medical issues doesn’t support asylum seekerThe only support he will get you have to have a strong case to prove that you were lives in danger or in torture or your family lives in danger and torture