+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

H&C Humanitarian Ground with/or Without Failed refugee claim

stallion1982

Star Member
Mar 31, 2023
What about criminality and infosharing
Is this your first or second application?
Hey Idiris, Info and Criminality both are in progress as per status update two weeks ago. IRCC agent told last time that an officer has been assigned to my file however no update. Its my first H&C application.

idiris

Star Member
Aug 3, 2023
Hey Idiris, Info and Criminality both are in progress as per status update two weeks ago. IRCC agent told last time that an officer has been assigned to my file however no update. Its my first H&C application.
I saw some posts in this forum that some applicants stuck on criminality and infosharing.
While others passed after giving biometrics.

I beliive passing one or two assessment your application is that it is progressing.

NickNick22

Star Member
Jan 5, 2024
I saw some posts in this forum that some applicants stuck on criminality and infosharing.
While others passed after giving biometrics.

I beliive passing one or two assessment your application is that it is progressing.
Yes - criminality passed same day with AOR.
If you had visas/travels to UK/USA/NZ/AUS - Infosharing gonna take much much longer

Reactions: stallion1982

idiris

Star Member
Aug 3, 2023
Yes - criminality passed same day with AOR.
If you had visas/travels to UK/USA/NZ/AUS - Infosharing gonna take much much longer
Yeah
It is called the Five Eyes intelligence alliance.
Usually, affected applicants those who have previously applied(whether the visa was approved or not)with any of Canada's partner countries inthe Five Eyes intelligence alliance i.e.Australia, New Zealand, the UnitedKingdom and the United States.

Reactions: stallion1982

stallion1982

Star Member
Mar 31, 2023
Yeah
It is called the Five Eyes intelligence alliance.
Usually, affected applicants those who have previously applied(whether the visa was approved or not)with any of Canada's partner countries inthe Five Eyes intelligence alliance i.e.Australia, New Zealand, the UnitedKingdom and the United States.
Yeah that make sense, i do have travel history to US and UK so probably that may be the reason info sharing taking so much time!

Reactions: idiris