+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

H&C Humanitarian Ground with/or Without Failed refugee claim

S H S

Aug 18, 2023
Can you also tell me please?
If the due dates on your application and the date assigned the officer your application is on the same as due dates or after due date or before the due date.
I never got an ATIP. but I think you may compare the application number to got a time estimation. Mine is around 80200.

Reactions: wello711

Pear23

Sep 20, 2020
Please for those whose passport had expired and still with CBSA how did you handle the passport submission part of required documents? Thanks
Hi Jen1820, ask your CBSA officer for a copy of your passport bio data page it should have a stamp on it from their office that says TRUE COPY then write a brief letter to IRCC letting them know that your passport is with CBSA and that you are requesting an exemption from the passport requirements.

Last edited:
Reactions: Jen1820 and idiris

Jen1820

Jan 21, 2020
Hi Jen1820, ask your CBSA officer for a copy of your passport bio data page it should have a stamp on it from their office that says TRUE COPY then write a brief letter to IRCC letting them know that your passport is with CBSA and that you are requesting an exemption from the passport requirements.
Oh ok.. thank you so much. I appreciate

Reactions: Pear23