+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

H&C Humanitarian Ground with/or Without Failed refugee claim

jayjay118

Star Member
Apr 18, 2023
Wow lots of good news in the house ! this is indeed the hand of GOD upon everyone, for those waiting,

Yours will be the next approval, just hold on tight !

Here is my TL: H & C Application submitted NOV 2021
AIP received : Feb 6th 2024
1st Portal email received on April 16th
2nd Portal email received on April 17th
ECOPR received on April 19th
Currently awaiting PR card in the mail.

To God be all the Glory.

Last edited:

Pear23

Sep 20, 2020
@Pear23 God bless you more and your family thank you again for all the help. Our family is grateful for you you are blessed to help others and you embrace it.
I thank you and your family so very much for the blessings! It is my greatest pleasure to help you and all those in need. My goal is to stay in this group and offer guidance. I am constantly checking this forum as if I am still waiting for my application to be approved. God wins always!!! Enjoy your new status and be blessed.

Julie julie

May 20, 2022
@Pear23 please can I ask you from your experience. On ecas website it was showing my lawyer address as mailing address and was showing also my home address, but from the end of April they changed the mailing address from my lawyer address to my home address. Do you think it is a good sign on my application or it is glitch on website.
Thank you for your help

Pear23

Sep 20, 2020
@Pear23 please can I ask you from your experience. On ecas website it was showing my lawyer address as mailing address and was showing also my home address, but from the end of April they changed the mailing address from my lawyer address to my home address. Do you think it is a good sign on my application or it is glitch on website.
Thank you for your help
Hi @Julie julie, Our ecas was doing that as well. Seems there was a glitch in the system at that time because it went back to how it was shortly after. I know in order to change your address you would have to request for IRCC to change it.

I also don't think it has any impact on the outcome of your application. But stay positive. Keep updating your application, pray and trust God.
Let me know if you have more questions.

All the best,

Reactions: Sfoph

Julie julie

May 20, 2022
Hi @Julie julie, Our ecas was doing that as well. Seems there was a glitch in the system at that time because it went back to how it was shortly after. I know in order to change your address you would have to request for IRCC to change it.

I also don't think it has any impact on the outcome of your application. But stay positive. Keep updating your application, pray and trust God.
Let me know if you have more questions.

All the best,
[/QUOT

Thank you

Reactions: Pear23

Pear23

Sep 20, 2020
Hi friends
I received my AIP last Friday and didn’t receive the medical letter till now. Is it normal?
Have you done medical in the last 5 years? If so you may not need to do any medical. I see where some people were exempt because they did medical in the past.

idiris

Aug 3, 2023
Hi Everyone, the officer requested my husband's biometrics. But, I have not received AIP. Is this normal?
Requesting biometrics is one of the steps is needed to do before the process the application.
It is used to assess the application.
It does not mean the application is approved.

Reactions: Pear23