+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

H&C Humanitarian Ground with/or Without Failed refugee claim

S H S

Aug 18, 2023
Hi Friends
Yesterday, I had a call from IRCC and they told me that an officer is assigned to my application.
How long it takes time that the officer make a decision?

Reactions: Taweda

Taweda

Nov 25, 2016
Hi Friends
Yesterday, I had a call from IRCC and they told me that an officer is assigned to my application.
Is it normal that IRCC has to call and talk about the application. I mean is that for everyone? What did they ask and why they are calling?

Reactions: Waiting2020

S H S

Aug 18, 2023
Is it normal that IRCC has to call and talk about the application. I mean is that for everyone? What did they ask and why they are calling?
My consultant asked for a work permit to cover the period between submission and decision. The officer informed me that I would need to apply to another office for the work permit. Additionally, an officer has been assigned to my application. That's all.

idiris

Star Member
Aug 3, 2023
Hi Friends
Hope positive decision is made your applocation soon.
How long is between the date you submitted your application and the date assigned an officer to your application?

NickNick22

Star Member
Jan 5, 2024
My consultant asked for a work permit to cover the period between submission and decision. The officer informed me that I would need to apply to another office for the work permit. Additionally, an officer has been assigned to my application. That's all.
When did you apply?

idiris

Star Member
Aug 3, 2023
Hi Friends
Can you also tell me please?
If the due dates on your application and the date assigned the officer your application is on the same as due dates or after due date or before the due date.

Jen1820

Jan 21, 2020
Please for those whose passport had expired and still with CBSA how did you handle the passport submission part of required documents? Thanks

Reactions: Bluesky24