+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

H&C Humanitarian Ground with/or Without Failed refugee claim

junanjum

Jul 28, 2023
You deserve it. Many many congratulations…

I don’t know what you can do for Pcc now but I can tell you my experience. I did not went thru BLS. My parents applied on behalf of me, at our local police station in India. And they got it in a week and then they mailed it to me.

Also, I submitted upfront.
I told my brother in law for doing the same but the police station rejected this request. The said they need the person physical to do it.

junanjum

Jul 28, 2023
First of all A Big Congratulations.
Will you mind sharing under what factors H&C applied?

Factors that may be considered
Examples of the factors that may be considered include, but are not limited to:
  • establishment in Canada
  • an inability to leave Canada that has led to establishment
  • ties to Canada
  • best interests of any children affected by your application (see following section for more information)
  • health considerations
  • family violence considerations
  • consequences of your separation from relative
  • factors in your country of origin (not related to seeking protection)
  • any other relevant factors you wish to have considered that are not related to seeking protection.
Mine was best interest of child and ties in Canada.

Reactions: imansoor

Jambol

Jun 24, 2021
May I ask you the person will get the passport back in canada airport or his country airport
The person will get it back at the point of exit from CBSA officer attached to the person. It depends on individual cases some the passport would be handed over to the pilot and the client will get it back at his home country.

Trailblazer89

Feb 17, 2019
Can anyone answer the following questions for me please:

1) How is Approval in principle letter provided at stage1 of H&C application process? Is it sent electronically or via email? Or does it get uploaded to the portal?

2) How are updates submitted to an H &C application? I.e. Are they submitted using a web form? The original application in my mother's case was submitted online by an agent but I want to submit an update of my own (without the agent), not seeing an option to submit the update online though.

Reactions: Taweda

Emrose

Star Member
Nov 9, 2020
I told my brother in law for doing the same but the police station rejected this request. The said they need the person physical to do it.
Oh , I did it in 2021 for me and my husband and may be rules have been changed now.

Did you tried to contact BLS or you can ask for exemption?

imansoor

Star Member
Sep 9, 2019
India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
I have a question for all of you - How are guys maintaining status in Canada while waiting for PR from H&C?
Processing time is almost 2 years.