imansoor

Star Member
Sep 9, 2019
India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Hello Everyone One,
Wanted to share a News, it will be a long post so my apologies but have to write it.

After countless sleepless night, tears, sacrifices of not attending parents funeral, prayers, doing different odd jobs, visiting multiple lawyers, spending hard earned money on lawyers. All our sacrifices has now been accepted and we have finally received our AIP last Friday.

My entire family just couldn't stop crying when we received our letter. Our 5 years struggle have finally came to the end..... Someone in the group has said, Their is nothing a god cant do. Prayers do gets answered, may be late, but definitely it does.

This forum has been a tremendous support and has always provided with right information.
Couldn't thank enough to all you wonderful people & I sincerely will pray in all my prayers for anyone who came in this country to get results in their favour. May be my kids will not know the value of PR, but we know what all we did, how many doors we knocked, faced humiliation when we showed our RCPD form. Truly truly grateful to Almighty Allah and all you people who has provided their valuable inputs through out.

My timeline is below:-
-Applied Refugee protection on 1st Nov 2019
- All 3 got appeals got rejected .
-H&C submitted on 18th May 2022.
-Received H&C Application on 4th Aug 2022
- Application Processed 27th Jan 2023
-AIP received on 27 March 2024.

I have been asked to submit documents like pcc.
My passport is expired and Im from india, it doesn't allow me to fill the pcc form due to my expired passport.

Also my spouse passport is valid but it is asking for in person appointment to get pcc.

Does anyone has any information how to proceed on these situations. Please advise
First of all A Big Congratulations.
Will you mind sharing under what factors H&C applied?

Factors that may be considered
Examples of the factors that may be considered include, but are not limited to:
  • establishment in Canada
  • an inability to leave Canada that has led to establishment
  • ties to Canada
  • best interests of any children affected by your application (see following section for more information)
  • health considerations
  • family violence considerations
  • consequences of your separation from relative
  • factors in your country of origin (not related to seeking protection)
  • any other relevant factors you wish to have considered that are not related to seeking protection.

focus4real

Jun 2, 2023
Please can anyone share their experiences AIP received March 21 and have been waiting for medical form because the last one I did is more than 5years which require me to do another one please what can I do is almost required 30days but other documents requested are submitted.

Reactions: MohammedEshteharul

Growing pains

Apr 3, 2020
Hello Everyone,
Good to see everyone getting approved on this forum.
I am back here to ask some questions for my friend who’s in some serious mess so I’m hoping you guys can help out.
So here it goes:
She came to Canada last year as a student and seeked asylum few months after(I don’t know who told her this was a great idea)
Anyway, now that she has now understood what she’s got herself into,she wants to withdraw.Can she still withdraw since it’s less than 150 days

2. Can she apply for other temporary resident status? What are her options?
3. Since she still has her passport,is she able to apply for visa in another country? Or she needs a travel document. she’s alone in Canada and really don’t know what to do. Please advise
Thank you!

jayjay118

Star Member
Apr 18, 2023
Hello Everyone,
I finally received my email today from IRCC requesting for my personal information to create the PR portal.
Just out of curiosity, any one knows how long it takes for IRCC to send the login info to sign into the portal for picture upload?
I pray that everyone waiting will also get their expected good news soon ! Amen.

Last edited:

Jakiewuyi

Star Member
Jan 20, 2022
Hello Everyone,
I finally received my email today from IRCC requesting for my personal information to create the PR portal.
Just out of curiosity, any one knows how long it takes for IRCC to send the login info to sign into the portal for picture upload?
I pray that everyone waiting will also get their expected good news soon ! Amen.
Mine was sent within 48hrs. It could me less or more.

jay514

Mar 20, 2024
Hello everyone. I applied my case in h&c category: 7 June 2022
Aor: 22 july 2022
Biometric request july 2022
Aip: 31 july 2023
Had issues with passport renewal as it was expired causing delays but submitted on 26 January 2024
Portal 1 email: 26 feb 2024 (replied the same day)
27 feb(portal was created but did receive credential login so i messaged ircc and they instructed me to reset my Password on 29th feb) submitted photo and address on same day
11 april 2024: ECOPR issued.
File Based on establishment in Canada, hardship back home.
If anyone have any question please send me a message. Hope everyone receives good news soon.