Star Member
Aug 3, 2023
Hi everyone i have a questions if someone encounter this
my application as follows
eligibility : passed
medical : passed
criminality: In progress
security: passed

how long to wait for criminality to pass? thank you.
I think
There is no specific time
Every application is assessed differently
For me the criminality passed after bio
And infosharing passed too.
What is your time line?
Did you give biometrics?
Or are you required to submit pcc?

idiris

Star Member
Aug 3, 2023
Changes to Canada’s permanent residence fees starting April 30, 2024.

Canada's permanent residency fees will be increased from April 30, 2024, by IRCC.

Current fees $515
New fees $575
For me I paid RPRF upfront.

brookshield

Star Member
Sep 1, 2017
I think
There is no specific time
Every application is assessed differently
For me the criminality passed after bio
And infosharing passed too.
What is your time line?
Did you give biometrics?
Or are you required to submit pcc?
applied april 2022
start process may 2022
aip : july 2023
submit PCC and required document for stage 2 : august 2023
biometrics june 2022

annamanjk

Jun 17, 2023
@annamanjk, congratulations on getting approval as a protected person.
In my opinion, applying for PR as a protected person is the best option. That way, you are sure of your PR being approved for as long as there are no criminal or serious health issues.
While for H&C, it’s a game of chance 50/50.
It’s like leaving the known for unknown.
Call them to know if you need to pay another application fee incase they already started processing the H&C.
The decision is up to you.
Best of luck and congratulations again.
Update,
I eventually accepted the conversation on the 23rd of March and they acknowledged it on the 28th of March by given me new applications Number under protected person PR application. So today I received this below.
Permanent Resident Confirmation portal process. The attached PDF contains information and instructions regarding the confirmation portal process for your review. In addition to the requested information, please also provide your height and eye colour. Once you have reviewed the document, hit reply to send the requested information outlined in the document. ***Etobicoke IRCC***
confirmation of your permanent residence status. You’ll complete this process through
the Permanent Resident Portal (PR Confirmation).
Please provide the requested information within 7 calendar days to ensure there are no
undue delays.
Confirming your permanent residence using the portal
In the portal, you’ll confirm that you and your dependents are in Canada, provide your
Canadian address and submit your photo to create your permanent resident card.
In the portal there are two steps: step 1: declaring your presence in Canada is a
requirement to become a permanent resident and step 2: submitting a photo and a
Canadian address is a requirement to receive your permanent resident card.

You must have an email address in order to complete this process. You need to access
the portal yourself. Your representative cannot access the portal on your behalf. If you
are a representative and are receiving this email on behalf of a client, you must
forward this message to your client.

Next steps:
 As the principal applicant, you’ll act on behalf of your dependants (if applicable).
If you would prefer your dependants to have their own accounts, please indicate
so in your reply to this email and provide their valid email addresses.

 In your reply to this email, copy and paste the template below and fill in the
information for yourself and for each member of your family (if applicable) .

I want to thank everyone in this group for the support ,advices and prayers . And everyone waiting for immigration outcomes will be blessed with double positive decisions by God's grace amen. And thank you soo much sweet queen for the gr8 advice

Jambol

Jun 24, 2021
Update,
I eventually accepted the conversation on the 23rd of March and they acknowledged it on the 28th of March by given me new applications Number under protected person PR application. So today I received this below.
Permanent Resident Confirmation portal process. The attached PDF contains information and instructions regarding the confirmation portal process for your review. In addition to the requested information, please also provide your height and eye colour. Once you have reviewed the document, hit reply to send the requested information outlined in the document. ***Etobicoke IRCC***
confirmation of your permanent residence status. You’ll complete this process through
the Permanent Resident Portal (PR Confirmation).
Please provide the requested information within 7 calendar days to ensure there are no
undue delays.
Confirming your permanent residence using the portal
In the portal, you’ll confirm that you and your dependents are in Canada, provide your
Canadian address and submit your photo to create your permanent resident card.
In the portal there are two steps: step 1: declaring your presence in Canada is a
requirement to become a permanent resident and step 2: submitting a photo and a
Canadian address is a requirement to receive your permanent resident card.

You must have an email address in order to complete this process. You need to access
the portal yourself. Your representative cannot access the portal on your behalf. If you
are a representative and are receiving this email on behalf of a client, you must
forward this message to your client.

Next steps:
 As the principal applicant, you’ll act on behalf of your dependants (if applicable).
If you would prefer your dependants to have their own accounts, please indicate
so in your reply to this email and provide their valid email addresses.

 In your reply to this email, copy and paste the template below and fill in the
information for yourself and for each member of your family (if applicable) .

I want to thank everyone in this group for the support ,advices and prayers . And everyone waiting for immigration outcomes will be blessed with double positive decisions by God's grace amen. And thank you soo much sweet queen for the gr8 advice
Congratulations