+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

H&C Humanitarian Ground with/or Without Failed refugee claim

Robin220

May 15, 2023
I received my notes last week... I was disappointed, primary office Vancouver secondary offices : Corr... Notes contain no relevant information, most pages are hidden.
Yeah exactly same happened with me in December only few pages were visible. Even whenever I call them never gave proper information except your file is in process and still in processing time

Reactions: Scotian2012

wello711

Champion Member
Feb 11, 2021
Canada
Category........
Other
Anything passed like criminality or info sharing? What is Corr? Mine is RROC
Probably RROC is Corr
Just in for sharing is completed, criminality in process.
It's not really an important details, the most important ones are offices and if they assigned the file to a decision maker (In my notes, I wasn't able to find anything...)

• Sad
Reactions: Taweda and Robin220

wello711

Champion Member
Feb 11, 2021
Canada
Category........
Other
Anything passed like criminality or info sharing? What is Corr? Mine is RROC
It's also important to check the date... I applied for notes in February 22 and it was issued after 5 days (February 27) however I received the email after around a month... Just to say that the informations are not necessary the most recent

Reactions: Taweda

Robin220

May 15, 2023
It's also important to check the date... I applied for notes in February 22 and it was issued after 5 days (February 27) however I received the email after around a month... Just to say that the informations are not necessary the most recent
Yeah agree with you, Wish agents can provide proper information on phone

Thuvakarsn

Star Member
Nov 1, 2023
Pickering
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
Niagara falls
App. Filed.......
12-04-2022
I have the same question, my application also shows decision made online but i haven't received any notification from IRCC concerning portal email.
I called IRCC and the agent confirmed every steps have been passed.
Since how long ur waiting from the decision made ?

NickNick22

Star Member
Jan 5, 2024
Probably RROC is Corr
Just in for sharing is completed, criminality in process.
It's not really an important details, the most important ones are offices and if they assigned the file to a decision maker (In my notes, I wasn't able to find anything...)
How long was you waiting for Infosharing

Reactions: Robin220