+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

H&C Humanitarian Ground with/or Without Failed refugee claim

SweetQueen

Nov 12, 2020
AIP MEANS ?
I received additional docs and new medical request dec 2023. That’s it
I applied 2022 April
There is a possibility that there was AIP which you’re not aware of. You can ask your lawyer.
Additional documents and medical request are usually for second stage processing.
A friend of mine received PR card portal email without AIP nor medical request.
You can call IRCC for clarification. Wishing you best of luck.

Thuvakarsn

Star Member
Nov 1, 2023
Pickering
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
Niagara falls
App. Filed.......
12-04-2022
There is a possibility that there was AIP which you’re not aware of. You can ask your lawyer.
Additional documents and medical request are usually for second stage processing.
A friend of mine received PR card portal email without AIP nor medical request.
You can call IRCC for clarification. Wishing you best of luck.
I filed my self no lawyer

Reactions: SweetQueen

SweetQueen

Nov 12, 2020
For how long your Infosharing was?
Mine was a long time ago. Things are different now.
Generally wait times are different from one case to another. Be patient. The worst is over. Very soon you will receive email for PR portal. Just stay positive and good luck.

Sangin1

Star Member
Jan 24, 2024
Mine was a long time ago. Things are different now.
Generally wait times are different from one case to another. Be patient. The worst is over. Very soon you will receive email for PR portal. Just stay positive and good luck.
Do you think Jesus has ability to give you PR portal ?

Reactions: Thuvakarsn

Sangin1

Star Member
Jan 24, 2024
I do my part leaving no stone unturned and pray for God to perfect it. I believe in God who can do all things. I also believe in miracles.
You cannot get PR portal without a well packaged H&C application. You must do your part and leave the rest the God. Good luck my friends.
Okay let’s say for an example you prepared a well packaged H&C application and an excellent file as your part and perfect on your side, then you got refused finally so what’s the role and affect of Jesus that you leaved as a rest one?