+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

H&C Humanitarian Ground with/or Without Failed refugee claim

Sangin1

Star Member
Jan 24, 2024
The officer told me last time, for the security processing , third party is doing it so she has no idea how long it will take.
I think security check is last step before COPR, they will start checking security if already have AIP.

SweetQueen

Nov 12, 2020
Hi guys,
I put in H&C application march 2022 and nothing but i got married to a Canadian, should u update my file with the marriage certificate or have a separate application for spousal application? Please if anyone have an idea, explain to me how it works.thank you
You should update your file with the marriage certificate. Also send updates like pay stubs, proof of savings, volunteering, kids results and school activities if applicable. That was what my friend did when she got married to a PR. She got AIP last month. Wishing you best of luck.

Reactions: T&T2024 and Pear23

roy.hnc

Dec 6, 2023
Hello guys
I need your input on my situation
I already applied for h&c in April 2023
And I checked my status by calling ircc the agent replied that my file on:information sharing"
Anyone in same position or anyone know how much time take this step to clear and what is next

Thanks to all

T&T2024

Feb 20, 2024
You should update your file with the marriage certificate. Also send updates like pay stubs, proof of savings, volunteering, kids results and school activities if applicable. That was what my friend did when she got married to a PR. She got AIP last month. Wishing you best of luck.
I mentioned to my lawyer i got married last yr n he has refused to update my file,he said I should let my husband process a spousal sponsorship for me.

T&T2024

Feb 20, 2024
Hello guys
I need your input on my situation
I already applied for h&c in April 2023
And I checked my status by calling ircc the agent replied that my file on:information sharing"
Anyone in same position or anyone know how much time take this step to clear and what is next

Thanks to all
Which number to did you call pls give me i will like to give them a call. Thank you

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
I mentioned to my lawyer i got married last yr n he has refused to update my file,he said I should let my husband process a spousal sponsorship for me.
You she need to update your file if there have been any changes to your circumstances. Also agree that you should be applying for spousal sponsorship.

Reactions: T&T2024

th3.rdx

Jul 2, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
You need to apply for inland spousal sponsorship . You can withdraw H&C application once you receive AIP from spousal sponsorship.

Reactions: SweetQueen