+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

H&C Humanitarian Ground with/or Without Failed refugee claim

Posmishka

Aug 10, 2022
Quebec
Congrats
For CSQ, is this the normal processing time for everyone? do you speak French ?
The thing is that there is literally no processing time for CSQ under humanitarian program. It can take any time. Like a year ago it was taking 6 ish months and now over a year.
The application is for my mother not me (I am a Canadian citizen since 2018) and she's just learning french now. There is no obligatory requirement to speak French for the CSQ under H&C program.

Reactions: Taweda

wello711

Champion Member
Feb 11, 2021
Canada
Category........
Other
The thing is that there is literally no processing time for CSQ under humanitarian program. It can take any time. Like a year ago it was taking 6 ish months and now over a year.
The application is for my mother not me (I am a Canadian citizen since 2018) and she's just learning french now. There is no obligatory requirement to speak French for the CSQ under H&C program.
Have you considered changing your mother's address to include an Ontario address ??? To save time

Reactions: Taweda

Posmishka

Aug 10, 2022
Quebec
Have you considered changing your mother's address to include an Ontario address ??? To save time
Wasn't really an option for us as her application was specifically based on living with me and my family and getting all the necessary financial support etc.
Also, I think we would need to show a proof of her address and not just change it like that.
I called Quebec government every single month to inquire about her file. And one year later they finally transfered me to the complaint department. After taking to them her certificate was issued the same day. So it's literally was just laying in the pile waiting to be reviewed. The actual process takes no time.

annamanjk

Jun 17, 2023
Good afternoon
Please I need your help
I have departure date and i have also pending jr in the federal court I applied for jr last December
My lawyer sent deferral letter to the CBSA and she supposed to reply back on Wednesday
I ‘m so scared
What we should do?
From my own personal experience, if u knw u still have pending JR ,it means u still have status and cbsa can't remove you except the JR as already failed without ur knowledge. U can also check d status of ur JR online.

Bluesky24

Feb 4, 2024
From my own personal experience, if u knw u still have pending JR ,it means u still have status and cbsa can't remove you except the JR as already failed without ur knowledge. U can also check d status of ur JR online.
I just applied for JR last December and no decision yet however the CBSA officer contacted the court and they confirmed that no decision yet but she still continue the removal process

annamanjk

Jun 17, 2023
I just applied for JR last December and no decision yet however the CBSA officer contacted the court and they confirmed that no decision yet but she still continue the removal process
This is strange, cbsa will never contact anyone except JR as failed that for sure I knw.
I am just hearing they contacted u for removal process, pls ur lawyer show write them ur JR decision is still pending from the court. And pls did u put in An H&C application in?

annamanjk

Jun 17, 2023
pls email me ur number let talk. I don't knw how to send private chat here

grahs1994

Feb 8, 2021
Good afternoon
Please I need your help
I have departure date and i have also pending jr in the federal court I applied for jr last December
My lawyer sent deferral letter to the CBSA and she supposed to reply back on Wednesday
I ‘m so scared
What we should do?
Once you have JR, you can not be deported based on my knowledge. When I had submitted my first h&c and got denied I put JR in and did second application on my own with help fro this forum and I was on CBSA watch where I reported weekly and as deportation wasn’t a thing as i had JR in

Bluesky24

Feb 4, 2024
Once you have JR, you can not be deported based on my knowledge. When I had submitted my first h&c and got denied I put JR in and did second application on my own with help fro this forum and I was on CBSA watch where I reported weekly and as deportation wasn’t a thing as i had JR in
Thank you for your reply
It’s very helpful it’s give me hope
I hope the CBSA officer accept the letter and the JR take long time

Meggi ifeanyi

Jul 15, 2022
Hi,
Please I am here again I need help, my departure date was moved from last week Thursday to this week Thursday, and on Friday my deferral was denied, please what should I do next? The lawyer I used for deferral is giving me excuses, he said the time to put in for stay of motion is too short, and he’s asking for too much money, according to the deferral, the cbsa officer said my h&C is going to take time before I get a decision, and my h&C application is over 16months now, please someone should tell me what to do, should I write a letter to H&C officer to plead with them to expedite my application? I need help.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Hi,
Please I am here again I need help, my departure date was moved from last week Thursday to this week Thursday, and on Friday my deferral was denied, please what should I do next? The lawyer I used for deferral is giving me excuses, he said the time to put in for stay of motion is too short, and he’s asking for too much money, according to the deferral, the cbsa officer said my h&C is going to take time before I get a decision, and my h&C application is over 16months now, please someone should tell me what to do, should I write a letter to H&C officer to plead with them to expedite my application? I need help.
IRCC won't expedite the H&C application. You need to get the departure deferred through legal means if you want to stay. When you say that your deferral was denied, did your lawyer make an argument for you to stay under the tripartite test and this was denied?

Meggi ifeanyi

Jul 15, 2022
IRCC won't expedite the H&C application. You need to get the departure deferred through legal means if you want to stay. When you say that your deferral was denied, did your lawyer make an argument for you to stay under the tripartite test and this was denied?
Please what is tripartite test?