File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Can I update the same application instead of starting with a new one? I also have other grounds on my file such as establishment in Canada etc. Can we mention only that and remove the spousal part? That would be great instead of starting from the beginning. Am I right?
No, not possible. You would need to submit a brand new application under the H&C program. A spousal sponsorship application cannot be converted to an H&C application. The spousal sponsorship application is completely dependent on having your spouse sponsor you until PR is approved.

If you have other H&C grounds, you need to submit a new H&C application directly through this program. Unfortunately this means that processing times will restart from scratch. That is the only option if your spouse withdraws their sponsorship.

Reactions: FNU and idiris

MRawat

Feb 16, 2024
I called IRCC today and they told me that my primary office - HM New Ineligibility and Secondary office - OSC operations support.
Does anyone has any idea?

Robin220

May 15, 2023
Just called IRCC and she said when you apply ATIP notes they will stop your application to process until they release notes to you. This sound annoying.

Naim.

Feb 16, 2023
I called IRCC today and they told me that my primary office - HM New Ineligibility and Secondary office - OSC operations support.
Does anyone has any idea?
I also called yesterday. Only info sharing is passed. Eligibility is under review. Primary office is Vancouver, sec rroc Ottawa

tstarhash

Star Member
Jul 31, 2022
Hello Everyone such a beautiful forum lots of help to every individual. My passport is going to expire on June, 2024. I want to ask please guide me, do I need to apply for police clearance for H&C before my passport expires or no need of any PCC. I think after passport expires I can't get my PCC. So do you guys think they will give me an exemption in this case. My H&C is still in process no idea how much time it will take.
I wish everyone in this forum and who is not in this forum we all get positive response and IRCC understand our hurdles and they do fast track.

Reactions: Scotian2012

Scotian2012

Jun 16, 2023
I also called yesterday. Only info sharing is passed. Eligibility is under review. Primary office is Vancouver, sec rroc Ottawa
i called yesterday as well. When did you apply? I’m a March 2023 applicant & nothing has started yet: still reviewing eligibility, background has been in process since January smh

idiris

Star Member
Aug 3, 2023
Just called IRCC and she said when you apply ATIP notes they will stop your application to process until they release notes to you. This sound annoying.
The Access to Information and Privacy program is managed completely separate from other IRCC lines of business. The submission of an ATIP request has no influence on the processing of an application submitted to IRCC. Thanks!