+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

H&C Humanitarian Ground with/or Without Failed refugee claim

Posmishka

Aug 10, 2022
Quebec
That process now taking a lot of time since Covid, if you already have AIP my advice to you is to relocate or change your Address to an Ontario address if possible, so that your PR application can be finalized quickly.
Thank you! I know it takes a while. But they can't even provide any processing times so I can't at least have an idea how much longer it would take. Unfortunately it's impossible to relocate. It's application for my mother and she's leaving with me.

SweetQueen

Nov 12, 2020
Good evening everyone!
Does anyone here from Quebec and still waiting for the CSQ or recently received it?
It's been 9 months now since I filed the documents for the CSQ (right after getting AIP from Federals) and still no answer. Each time I call them they only say to wait patiently
A friend of mine has been waiting for 11 months.
During our time, the entire CSQ process took 7 months and the wait was very frustrating considering that people who relocated after AIP to other provinces got COPR immediately.
If you choose to do Just as @HD2023 said, it is all good. There are no negative consequences.
In my opinion, you can give it little more time. Have patience and soon it will be all over.
Good luck my friend.

Posmishka

Aug 10, 2022
Quebec
A friend of mine has been waiting for 11 months.
During our time, the entire CSQ process took 7 months and the wait was very frustrating considering that people who relocated after AIP to other provinces got COPR immediately.
If you choose to do Just as @HD2023 said, it is all good. There are no negative consequences.
In my opinion, you can give it little more time. Have patience and soon it will be all over.
Good luck my friend.
Thank you for your reply. Is your friend still waiting? Or he finally got it after 11 months wait?

SweetQueen

Nov 12, 2020
Thank you for your reply. Is your friend still waiting? Or he finally got it after 11 months wait?
She is still waiting. She has a family of 4.
They have no plans of relocating because they can only speak French language.
Your mom already got AIP so be patient. The process becomes quick the moment CSQ is received. Good luck to your mum.

Rayja

Jun 11, 2023
Hello everyone, I submitted my H&C in July 2022, still haven’t received no news expect AOR. I submitted my work permit application in October of 2022 as a fail asylum claimant online. Since then I only received update on my work permit today stating
FINAL DECISION- 11 June, your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Please is there anyone who can explain the meaning of this on my work permit application? Thanks

Ebonybaba247

May 1, 2022
Ottawa
Hello everyone, I submitted my H&C in July 2022, still haven’t received no news expect AOR. I submitted my work permit application in October of 2022 as a fail asylum claimant online. Since then I only received update on my work permit today stating
FINAL DECISION- 11 June, your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Please is there anyone who can explain the meaning of this on my work permit application? Thanks
That mines your work permit is done they will send you the work permit this week

Ebonybaba247

May 1, 2022
Ottawa

We have the same timeline for H&C I submit my June 2020 and receive my AOR July 2022 still waiting as well we hope to get positive feedback very soon

HD 2023

Jan 18, 2023

It might be your work permit application was pending but now in progress. Be positive and hope for good news soon.

Reactions: SweetQueen

indian32

Jun 11, 2023
I am living in Canada refused pr twice but no inadmissibility, currently on close wp and working , my parents and married sibling all citizens of Canada. no one back home. came here as student 10yrs ago . never out of status so far . every thing was fine till first pr application found me untruthful employment history and refused. I am scared of misrepresentation if applied pr in economical CEC class. should i apply for H and C? i would really appreciate your responses.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
I am living in Canada refused pr twice but no inadmissibility, currently on close wp and working , my parents and married sibling all citizens of Canada. no one back home. came here as student 10yrs ago . never out of status so far . every thing was fine till first pr application found me untruthful employment history and refused. I am scared of misrepresentation if applied pr in economical CEC class. should i apply for H and C? i would really appreciate your responses.
Do you have a CEC PR application in progress now?

Jun 11, 2023
hello i got my pr confirmation letter of my application and got my COPR , i included my wife and children in my application as dependants, when will they be able to come to Canada and what is the procedure? pls be kind enough to reply

thank you

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
hello i got my pr confirmation letter of my application and got my COPR , i included my wife and children in my application as dependants, when will they be able to come to Canada and what is the procedure? pls be kind enough to reply

thank you
Did you apply for PR through H&C?